What's new

Increased Crimes Rate Against Children & Women in India

Wished this topic was genuinely opened to discuss the issues,but its clearly visible the motive behind opening this kinda thread.
OP had taken some efforts to get stats ,,don't know if he has ever taken so much pain to see how much **** is in his own backyard.

Yes lot of cleaning is required in India , no 1 would deny this .The only solution is Education .. & yes a less corrupt govt may be to support education programmes .( i wud be a fool to say 100% clean govt, so a less corrupt govt.)

Wished this topic was genuinely opened to discuss the issues,but its clearly visible the motive behind opening this kinda thread.
OP had taken some efforts to get stats ,,don't know if he has ever taken so much pain to see how much **** is in his own backyard.

Dear this thread is in reply of a thread........and would borrow your comments for that OP

"OP had taken some efforts to get stats ,,don't know if he has ever taken so much pain to see how much **** is in his own backyard." thnx.......:angel:

Yes lot of cleaning is required in India , no 1 would deny this .The only solution is Education .. & yes a less corrupt govt may be to support education programmes .( i wud be a fool to say 100% clean govt, so a less corrupt govt.)

and appreciate your understanding of the matter......same is the case for Pakistan.....:cheers:

OMG a crime thread ALSO turned to rape thread?! :blink: Mods @nick_indian seems to be obsessed by rapes.....I am concerned regarding what trauma he went through! :angel:

I'm with @nick_indian on this one. Just by not discussing it on the forum, the problem will not go away.

Issues ki discussion khul khula ke honi chahiye. By not discussing it, we are making rape easy in Pakistan. Rapist ko pata hai ke woh kisi ka bhi rape karjayega and koi uske baaray main baat bhi nahi karega.

In the US if you are a sex offender, aap ke official record main jaata hai that you are a sex offender and ta kayamat iss baat ka record rakha jaata hai.

Sex offender does not get housing in good neighborhoods and their lives are ruined. All because someone took that information and brought it out in the open.

Usko tanzia kehna ke he's traumatized is wrong you are perpetuating a strong anti-feminine stereotype.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with @nick_indian on this one. Just by not discussing it on the forum, the problem will not go away.

Issues ki discussion khul khula ke honi chahiye. By not discussing it, we are making rape easy in Pakistan. Rapist ko pata hai ke woh kisi ka bhi rape karjayega and koi uske baaray main baat bhi nahi karega.

In the US if you are a sex offender, aap ke official record main jaata hai that you are a sex offender and ta kayamat iss baat ka record rakha jaata hai.

Sex offender does not get housing in good neighborhoods and their lives are ruined. All because someone took that information and brought it out in the open.

Usko tanzia kehna ke he's traumatized is wrong you are perpetuating a strong anti-feminine stereotype.
@Awesome I am not against discussing it...However I am against comparison and TANAY dayna....! Each country has its own problems, why compare?!

If they want to discuss like normal human beings, ahlan wah sahlan!

Thank you Sir, I do believe that if you were there , the thread that i started related to Outlawed in Pakistan documentary would not have been closed and deleted.

My only question is , when a Pakistani forum can everyday discuss Indian women's issues , why can't they tolerate even one or two threads about Pakistani women's issues ? Am I a troll for thinking this way ?

Anyway, you ve only proven me right. The only people who can save the value of this forum are the older moderators like you as the new ones are a complete disgrace.

Thanks.

Dear i think its not about the discussion of this matter.......it about the attitude during discussion......which creates problem.....it is difficult to discuss sensitive social issues academically in an open internet forum.......

Anyway, you ve only proven me right. The only people who can save the value of this forum are the older moderators like you as the new ones are a complete disgrace.

That's not the case. Some of them are way better than people like me who I feel sometimes can be quite old fashioned when it comes to moderation and strictness.

I don't know which thread you are talking about specifically but I myself remember merging a lot of your stuff with ongoing threads. Threads need to be closed and cleaned up from time to time, which is SOP for our mods given to them by us. Only when the nonsense becomes so high (and all sides are usually to blame on this) that it makes sense to close or delete it rather than sift through each and every post to clean it up.

Mind you most of them are going through their daily lives and have to do this enormous job in a hurry whenever they find 5-10 mins free... Its an amazing contribution one which you can't appreciate enough.

@nick_indian

Those statistic are based on # of rapes reported.
India has only 1 out of 7 rapes reported.
Thats why its place is so low.

Will Pakistanis allow to report or collect the data even , The answer is no.

@nick_indian

Those statistic are based on # of rapes reported.
India has only 1 out of 7 rapes reported.
Thats why its place is so low.

Will Pakistanis allow to report or collect the data even , The answer is no.

Back
Top Bottom