Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ZEE NEWS DOING BEEESTI OF INDIAN TEAM AFTER LOST :D::D:D WATCH MUST WATCH D

Asa lag raha hey jesay Indian Movie ka scene hey :D

REPORTER SAID: ""IKA DUKA JEET KYA HOI ....... CHAMPIONS KA LEBAAS UTAR CHUKA HEY"" hahhahahah
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frankly speaking this is not a good way to convey much bad message to thr country about her team. GOI atleast take some proper strict action against world's most BS amature media (INDIAN MEDIA). Her media always create war hysteria when any incident happend thr see Mumbai 26/11 and China recent issue. Thats the same team who WON 20/20 trophy against Pakistan. Its a part of game if india Lost match against pakistan so WHAT ?? defintly Indo-Pak match is something different like WAR between 2 countries but still this is totally BS media seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's more to come, wait till Team India gets beaten by Australia.......the real 'indian masala media' will on Dhoni's tails :lol::rofl:

Man, Indian media is in a league of it's own in this crap. So much drama, and after losing just one game? It's ridiculous. Pakistan lost almost every single game in the T20 World Cup (including warm up), until it became life-or-death. Then we killed it. Give 'em a chance. India is still one of the strongest sides in the world, don't sell them so cheap. Who knows, we might even end up meeting them in the Final. Then it will be these same media-persons begging for their interviews. Regardless of my personal bias, there are players on that Indian team I wouldn't mind having on my all-time Cricket squad.

Makes you think why there are some Indian members here who will defend their media to death.

What if india beat aus and westind? And pak loose to australia? Got my point sir? It means bye bye pakistan. Just dont celebrate yet. Game is still on. Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team. Anyway am sure today india will beat australia and then westind while australia will beat pakistan. That will ensure pakistan knocked out of champions trophy. So dont celebrate yet. Alot still have to be played. India always starts with a loss in tornument which they later wins it. Better check india's track record. We are number1 team and today we will prove it sir.

What if india beat aus and westind? And pak loose to australia? Got my point sir? It means bye bye pakistan. Just dont celebrate yet. Game is still on. Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team. Anyway am sure today india will beat australia and then westind while australia will beat pakistan. That will ensure pakistan knocked out of champions trophy. So dont celebrate yet. Alot still have to be played. India always starts with a loss in tornument which they later wins it. Better check india's track record. We are number1 team and today we will prove it sir.

wouldn't you have celebrated had India won?
learn to zip it...an honorable enemy is respected even in it's defeat.
Please make your posts a tad bit more mature.

I admire your passion but your enthusiasm is like the media reporter in this video. Please don't count anyone out. Be it, India, Pakistan and/or Australia. They are still there until the conclusive match. So drawing up hallucinations is not going to do you and your cricket team much good.

And after watching this video, I actually felt sorry for the Indian cricketers. They tried ever so hard, but were beaten on the day by a better side. It happens both ways and ironically the Indian media machine literally changes wind directions when India prove a better side on the day. So keep your illusions of, this team will go out that team will come in, to yourself. We (& am sure the Pakistan cricket team) know that the fight is still on till the last game.

P.S. this is for fellow member 'ISRO2' & I cannot stress on this more than the above post by 'paritosh'

Last edited:

There is an injury excuse culture going on here which many of us are not fond of. Every time you play poor we hear its because XYZ are missing. What needs to be done is to see why you get so many unfits compared to your rivals, do you have risky training methods? Does your medical staff fail to help players rehabilitate themselves after injury? Do you rush players back? Etc etc....

Injuries/ unfits is a fact and something that every team has to live with. You said that we were missing so and so but you always will be missing so and so, so its immaterial....XYZ may come back but then ABC will get injured.....

Any non-thinking supporter will gladly agree and go with the same injury excuse rather than search for real reasons....If you have an injury prone squad and you think that the current Indian squad are incapable of winning, then should have stayed home and no need to mix up with the fully FIT teams.

Pakistan won against the Indian team that was presented to them and came out of your dressing room. There are no bonus points for injuries and no sympathies towards them who missed the big match.....

Quit whining now and accept that better team won that day. And best of luck with the future fixtures...

There is an injury excuse culture going on here which many of us are not fond of. Every time you play poor we hear its because XYZ are missing. What needs to be done is to see why you get so many unfits compared to your rivals, do you have risky training methods? Does your medical staff fail to help players rehabilitate themselves after injury? Do you rush players back? Etc etc....

Injuries/ unfits is a fact and something that every team has to live with. You said that we were missing so and so but you always will be missing so and so, so its immaterial....XYZ may come back but then ABC will get injured.....

Any non-thinking supporter will gladly agree and go with the same injury excuse rather than search for real reasons....If you have an injury prone squad and you think that the current Indian squad are incapable of winning, then should have stayed home and no need to mix up with the fully FIT teams.

Pakistan won against the Indian team that was presented to them and came out of your dressing room. There are no bonus points for injuries and no sympathies towards them who missed the big match.....

Quit whining now and accept that better team won that day. And best of luck with the future fixtures...

Exactly in last 2020 Worldcup we also lost because we dont have Yousaf, Razzaq etc so thats totally useless excuz that yuvraj Injured, Sewag etc...

There's more to come, wait till Team India gets beaten by Australia.......the real 'indian masala media' will on Dhoni's tails :lol::rofl:

I expect India to lose to Australia today. Funnily, this Venky Prasad (the bowling coach) manages to make Fast bowlers Slow...after exactly 15-18 months...

All of the Indian quicks...RP, Ishant and even Nehra were quick when they first burst on the scene...and now bowl medium pace...I think as the coach tells them to bowl ..'Line and Length'.

India lost to Pakistan becoz Dhoni didnt bowl the main bowlers at 70 for 3 and brought in Kohli etc and allowed Pakistan to get way at that stage...(it is so remniscent of the matches in Mid eighties to Mid nineties where Pakistan used to beat India easy due to a defensive Indians versus aggresive Pakistani's........I sense a return to those times)....

Dhone should be replaced as captain...make Yuvi or Gambhir the captain as MSD has lost his touch...he anyways is very instinctive captain..not good when the team is underskilled or under trained.

Hatyaar dal diya..

Like it was a war... Pathetic Indian media always asking for war.

They Asked for one, they got one & they got defeated, Now Indians must call it a 'lost war'. stupids...

@ISRO2

What did Pakistan beat? why cant you see which Pakistan team beat India? Pakistan was also missing, Shoaib Akhtar, Salman Butt, Abdur Razzaq, Suhail Tanveer and Muhammad Asif. Now do YOU see a point sir? :wave:

I expect India to lose to Australia today. Funnily, this Venky Prasad (the bowling coach) manages to make Fast bowlers Slow...after exactly 15-18 months...

All of the Indian quicks...RP, Ishant and even Nehra were quick when they first burst on the scene...and now bowl medium pace...I think as the coach tells them to bowl ..'Line and Length'.

India lost to Pakistan becoz Dhoni didnt bowl the main bowlers at 70 for 3 and brought in Kohli etc and allowed Pakistan to get way at that stage...(it is so remniscent of the matches in Mid eighties to Mid nineties where Pakistan used to beat India easy due to a defensive Indians versus aggresive Pakistani's........I sense a return to those times)....

Dhone should be replaced as captain...make Yuvi or Gambhir the captain as MSD has lost his touch...he anyways is very instinctive captain..not good when the team is underskilled or under trained.

Just to clarify..Im not asking MSD to be replaced due to this one game..but Ive never liked him much...and now he has had problems keeping his flock together.His battles with Sehwag over captaincy etc are now taking a toll...I find this guy too political...sehwag is the better man anyday..though MSD is the better captain...

Anyhow..he should be replaced by Yuvi as he seems to be really good as a captain and is is batting well nowadays...Gambhir is the other choice..ofcourse...

Also...hopefully the Mumbai lobby wont push Abhishek Nayar on us as an allrounder as he is no good...but gets favoured due to his state...and pick someone else....and hopefully not Badrinath as he is quite bad(but srikanth is the main selector and will push Tamil players on us as well)...

..Oh..man..wish I was a pakistani.....these regional divides drive me crazy

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom