What's new

Cricket News after India Lost!!! :D

AliFarooq, this has got to be one of the craziest videos I have ever seen! I mean, this passes for journalism? What did Younis and Afridi say that was so wrong? Why should we be afraid of Sachin Tendulkar? he is just a man. What makes "Dhoni's Warriors" so much superior to Pakistani players? My goodness, this looked like something our of "Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain" or some other parody program. Couldn't believe it was a real report. I repeat what I said before, Indian media is in a league of it's own.

Time to control media
FlyingEagle, normally, I would have disagreed with you. I would have gone off about how "control of media" is not democratic and what not. But man, if India wants to be respected as a responsible nation, this kind of stuff needs to be clamped down on. I'm not having a go at India. Think of this as coming from a well-wisher rather than a rival, the people of India will have to demand more than just sensationalism and drama. NDTV, I believe, is quite good, but the rest seem pretty pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

HAHHAHAHHA TENDULKAR PUNJABI :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
3a5ec5fc05671ceffd8cc55d504820d8.gif

Indians are praying for Pakistan win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GO AUSTRALIA GO

Beat the hell out of the green shirts tonight! This is one match I am most certainly looking forward for our boys to loose big time! Yeah Baby!

I don't mean that it should be controlled like PTV but atleast to reality. What happen they just showed their team as they are worriers and super heroes. They give their public an image that Indian Team cannot be defeated and after saturday's match they start curseing them.
Media should be based on reality. But Indian media is far away from this. Now a days Pakistani media also start copying them. If you have a look on Geo News and some other channels they hilight the negative thing rather presenting real picture.
The duty of media is to show all the news openly to the public and its the duty of the public to get result out of it. But now a days media confirms a picture (Mostly in -ve way).
Stoping negativity and mirch masala news will not effect democracy. Infact this type of activity effect democracy bcoz public stop thinking and only beliving on this masala news.

I think Pakistan should play its natural game since we have no pressure hence we need to enjoy our game and get the maximum match practice. Going with a mindset to let Australia win is –ve mentality. We should go for a win.

I think Pakistan should play its natural game since we have no pressure hence we need to enjoy our game and get the maximum match practice. Going with a mindset to let Australia win is –ve mentality. We should go for a win.

Inshaw Allah

That is the whole point. If Pakistan play naturally against the Australians the chances of its loosing are high based on match history. Both ways we get match practice, but if we loose India gets thrown out and that is one chance we should amply avail under the circumstances.

Never underestimate your nemesis and go for the kill the first time when you get the chance. Our overall chances of winning the trophy will be greater if we loose today.

since 2000 till 2003 india kept running away from pakistan becoz they dont have team to beat pakistan occasionally they beat pakistan if pakistan win 5 than indians win one u see series in sharjah, australia in 2000 u will get it u were on run when wasim and waqar kept kicking ur sachin and etc and dravid and gunguly was scared from shoaib man

Back
Top Bottom