What's new

Cricket News after India Lost!!! :D

Get serious.....you lost one game and somehow its the end of indian cricket:rofl:.....you win some you lose some!

I didnt mean that just because of this one game...but a streak of games..started from IPL2...the teams on a downswing....

What if india beat aus and westind? And pak loose to australia? Got my point sir? It means bye bye pakistan. Just dont celebrate yet. Game is still on. Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team. Anyway am sure today india will beat australia and then westind while australia will beat pakistan. That will ensure pakistan knocked out of champions trophy. So dont celebrate yet. Alot still have to be played. India always starts with a loss in tornument which they later wins it. Better check india's track record. We are number1 team and today we will prove it sir.

:) hey the Insult is being hurled by INDIAN, HINDIAN media not Pakistan or Pakistanis.

I think it is over-reaction by Indian media. Its just a game and that too unpridictable. Anyone can win.

Im sure If India won other macthes same Indian media will go ga ga over it.

your jubilation is understandable...when we lost that match..the first thing that came to my mind was the I won't be going on def.pk for a week atleast...jeez give the Indians some breathing space people!
you know how the food looses it's taste when when we loose to each other...

:partay: hehehehe you should thank your starts def.pk is not like BR :partay: otherwise you would have decided not to come for a year or so

They even used words like pakistan sa lambi lakeer khancha chala tha? What the hell is that. Does everything needs to measured with the size of Pakistan or is Pakistan considered such a thong, though small in size is really very painfull for its much larger rival. Seriously guys get a break for your hatred against Pakistan.

I actually feel like supporting the Indian team after watching this pathetic excuse of journalism. Indian media is totally yellow and this is the evidence of it. They didn't do so bad, only two teams can qualify, two teams have to go out.

These type of messages are actually invoking hatred for Pakistan indirectly within the Indian community. They are hating on Indian team, for losing to Pakistan, not for losing. Pathetic and wrong.

Just received this sms...

Parents and kid in court. Parents divorcing.

Judge - 'Beta, who do you want to live with? With mama???
Kid - 'No.'

Judge - 'Papa?'
Kid - 'No'

Judge - 'Why neither?'
Kid - 'Coz they beat me.'

Judge - 'Then who do you want to live with?'

Kid - 'The Indian Cricket Team. They don't beat anybody'. :P

Last edited:
Star News is not owned by Indian Aliens.. If you are finding this attitude in their Media, it has its roots coming from Indian Society. Recall how Indian Crowed behaves when Pakistan plays in India that every single run by Indian team is celebrated and every single run made by Pakistan makes the crowed quiet. They dont appreciate good cricket, good strokes, 4s and 6s but only Indian dominance over Pakistan. I think as a National attitude, they loose hope too early and rather get against themselves before the game is actually over. They start burning cards and even sometimes their own cricket stands. :agree:

Now the situation is changed. I hope tomorrow whole india will pray for pakistan success :)

Arz Kia Hai!

SAKHT BAARISH nay izzat rakh li un baycharon ki Faraz!

Varna vaapsi ki flight tyaar thee Dhoni-vaalon kay liyay!

India dont desrve to be - anywhere above no.5-6 team in icc rating.

the lost it all with a loss to pakistan, championstrophy dont mean a single thing. now after than - win or loss is just meaning less.

Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team.

A defeat is a defeat. We have beaten INDIA and not individual Raina,Pathan or Dhoni.

Back
Top Bottom