What's new

Cricket News after India Lost!!! :D

What if india beat aus and westind? And pak loose to australia? Got my point sir? It means bye bye pakistan. Just dont celebrate yet. Game is still on. Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team. Anyway am sure today india will beat australia and then westind while australia will beat pakistan. That will ensure pakistan knocked out of champions trophy. So dont celebrate yet. Alot still have to be played. India always starts with a loss in tornument which they later wins it. Better check india's track record. We are number1 team and today we will prove it sir.

Oye Hello... Beta have you ever heard of Points Table?

BTW, are you suggesting that only yuvraj, sehwag, zaheer khan, and irfan pathan are players and all other are there to have fun?
11 players were playing at Pakistani side and 11 at Indian side then why this lame argument that your team was incomplete. Did we ask it to be incomplete? huh?

Don't put up lame excuses.... try to show some sports man spirit.

Media always raise up properganda and all due respect i have seen the indian media do it more then anyone! they shouldn't this is bad talking about there team in such way & action . India has a good team and so does Pakistan and iam happy that we one but i wouldn't sit & be talking bad about them the indian media nees a reailty check or some sort needs to chill out and present them selves in a better way i have about 11 indian channels on dish & i know trust me lol anyhow thought i share my thought..

Oye Hello... Beta have you ever heard of Points Table?

BTW, are you suggesting that only yuvraj, sehwag, zaheer khan, and irfan pathan are players and all other are there to have fun?
11 players were playing at Pakistani side and 11 at Indian side then why this lame argument that your team was incomplete. Did we ask it to be incomplete? huh?

Don't put up lame excuses.... try to show some sports man spirit.

I agree players missing out/injured is no excuse. Losing is not a problem and I thought India didnt play very bad but just bad enough to lose it....

However, the sense I got is that its a start of a longer term losing streak...atleast against Pakistan and probably in general.

Anyways, will wait and watch...but my money today is on the Aussies.

There's more to come, wait till Team India gets beaten by Australia.......the real 'indian masala media' will on Dhoni's tails :lol::rofl:

There is a new news channel in english called 'NEWSX' its totally bland and news focussed and not loud and tabloidish...

But this is just the first month or so of operations and only time will tell how will it shape up..if it doesnt become profitable soon...the investors will soon ask them to throw the editorial policies out of the window and make money any which way they can....

Many of the news channels show bollywood news for long hours in a day and it gets them eyeballs...and therefore money..and profits...

Hope Newsx doesnt go that way....I must add..there are some very good channels with news and that they focus only on news but arent talked about much...

I agree players missing out/injured is no excuse. Losing is not a problem and I thought India didnt play very bad but just bad enough to lose it....

However, the sense I got is that its a start of a longer term losing streak...atleast against Pakistan and probably in general.

Aussies have real trouble with their opening pair.... Their Batting almost collapsed against a team like Windies. My Fingers are crossed!

Aussies have real trouble with their opening pair.... Their Batting almost collapsed against a team like Windies. My Fingers are crossed!

did u saw the ball which got Rid of Watson, it was a unplayable ball

did u saw the ball which got Rid of Watson, it was a unplayable ball

What do you want me to do? :what:
I was just trying to cheer up ma lil weeping indian friendz:taz:

Otherwise they may start CRYING and I really hate people crying :cry:

come stop fighting all of you.
Most importantly , it was a thriller and till the 40th over any side could have won.
I had to stop watching at times because i felt like having a heart attack.
These matches are so addictive. But ofcourse ir u win it is iceing on the cake.
JUST ENJOY

Yeah Aussies are fav for todays game

Congs! to all the Pakistani's. :cheers:We should celebrate our success instead of one's defeat. Because its game, one has to lose and one has to win..........Hats off to Malik and Yousaf. :victory:They add life to game.:pakistan:

The Indian media should be controlled. I don't mean that they stop criticism. You learn with your mistakes. The criticism should be done in a proper manner. This masala and drama should be restricted to star plus and other channels.

What if india beat aus and westind? And pak loose to australia? Got my point sir? It means bye bye pakistan. Just dont celebrate yet. Game is still on. Yes pakistan beaten india. So what? No yuvraj, no sehwag, no zaheer khan, no irfan pathan etc etc. What did pakistan beat? A weak indian team. Anyway am sure today india will beat australia and then westind while australia will beat pakistan. That will ensure pakistan knocked out of champions trophy. So dont celebrate yet. Alot still have to be played. India always starts with a loss in tornument which they later wins it. Better check india's track record. We are number1 team and today we will prove it sir.

Accept it instead of posting excuses. According to Allama Iqbal
Girty hay shah sawar hi midan e jang ma
Who tifl (bacha) kaya giry jo ghutno k bal chaly.

Well dear Pakistani's are not critising Indian team, its your own media who started this. you people should show sports man spirit. Its the media which declared it as a war not the players. What I mean its a game. A source of entertainment. War is something related to border. This is the time when your team need support. The life is not ended. The same reaction was observed during T20.

Ok guys settle down all of you but specially my indian friends who seems to be very frustrated and annoyed with their team performance in this situation their own media played a big role to take this situation into a greater heights.

All their massalaa news in bollywood style which really have a big impact on everyday man who only wants to see a cricket match and specially match between two arch rivals India and Pakistan.

So guys let's reverse this situation what if Pakistan is in the Indian's shoes I mean if Pakistan looses that match what will be the Pakistani's media reaction to it, I can guarantee you all and specially Indian friends our media must have respond in a proper civilized manner and not like indian media.

So my Indian friends you all need to educate your own media first and then responds or look to others that what are they saying and not, because all pakistani guys are responding in a much civilized manner because we know it's a game and one has to loose a match.

So I hope this will calm you guys a bit.

your jubilation is understandable...when we lost that match..the first thing that came to my mind was the I won't be going on def.pk for a week atleast...jeez give the Indians some breathing space people!
you know how the food looses it's taste when when we loose to each other...

I

Get serious.....you lost one game and somehow its the end of indian cricket:rofl:.....you win some you lose some!

Back
Top Bottom