What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Pakistani and Bangladeshi perspective

a cunning person can be ruthless Sir Munshi. Is this statement correct? Do answer the other questions In detail as it pertains to this thread.

Yes a cunning person can be ruthless but RAW only possesses one of these qualities.

Pakistan has a huge military and nuclear weapons. If BD acquires some muscle India would be more forthcoming in negotiations.

sir thanx for the answer i thought you will raise the nuclear issue its still a new development.but you are right in tthat way
since the option of huge military and nuclear weapons is not there for bangladesh yhen why cant they have other options.

maybe some diplomatic pressure from the world community.get a third country a neutral one outside the region involved in the talks.
gather world support and opinion in favour of bangladesh.
maybe these might pressurise india to listen a bit more carefully.

:cheers:

Mr.Munshi u look more like a R.A.W fan u give her so much dew where as we indian just find her white elephant, there are hardly any exploits of R.A.W worth mentioning there defectors are residing in USA and when they try to bug British minister room they were found instantly i don't know why they are so much of a hit in Pakistan and B.D

Sir Munshi, you seriously shouldn't be replying to these petty posts which can easily be classified as "Personal Troll Attacks". Feeding the trolls would only result in post after post with the same old accusations and hollow questions that have been asked and answered on the first page and doesn't even go along with the topic.

Oh and by the way, when your book reaches National success (Which i'm sure it already did) you should try to make it available on the Internet as well so that people can easily get a hold of a hard copy and enlighten themselves with the ideology you've shared with hundreds of people. :tup:

India Will never try to Integrate Bangladesh Or Pakistan Into what is now India, Because FRANKLY, there is nothing worthwhile in these Nations, I mean Like OIL, Or a Developed Industrial Base or other Economic Incentives. India would have Collapsed If It tried to Integrate Bangladesh in 71, We couldnt handle the Influx of Refugees, Do you think we could have Handled a Whole New Country?????

At the moment I shall only limit my answer to this portion as rest has been discussed in great detail and you can go through that on this forum.

Considering the sixty year history of the three nations one comes across a very interesting fact. At the time of independence Pakistan and then in 1971 Bangladesh had almost nothing to start. They were without basic industrial structure and had to start from scratch.

Considering that and present day scenario I do believe it is Pakistan and to some extent Bangladesh that have really made progress unlike India which had decent set up and should have progressed more than it did.

Pakistan neither had decent industrial base, nor edcuational institutions, nor infrastructure set up and yet it has progressed well.

Unfortunately it would become a very long post that is why I am only writing a very brief summary.

India Will never try to Integrate Bangladesh Or Pakistan Into what is now India, Because FRANKLY, there is nothing worthwhile in these Nations, I mean Like OIL, Or a Developed Industrial Base or other Economic Incentives. India would have Collapsed If It tried to Integrate Bangladesh in 71, We couldnt handle the Influx of Refugees, Do you think we could have Handled a Whole New Country?????

At the moment I shall only limit my answer to this portion as rest has been discussed in great detail and you can go through that on this forum.

Considering the sixty year history of the three nations one comes across a very interesting fact. At the time of independence Pakistan and then in 1971 Bangladesh had almost nothing to start. They were without basic industrial structure and had to start from scratch.

Considering that and present day scenario I do believe it is Pakistan and to some extent Bangladesh that have really made progress unlike India which had decent set up and should have progressed more than it did.

Pakistan neither had decent industrial base, nor edcuational institutions, nor infrastructure set up and yet it has progressed well.

Unfortunately it would become a very long post that is why I am only writing a very brief summary.
India had a headstart with Independence?? Come on, the country was filled with illiterate people, (still there are, due to the freakin politicos) India didnt have a headstart I believe. Please shed some light on this. Would love to hear your views.

This is in No way a Personal Attack thread, I havent personally attacked anyone in this thread. If someone is not Comfortable with this thread, I suggest reporting it.

Again Munshi Sir, my questions relating to the 71 war remain. I personally feel BD could have stayed on with W Pakistan, reported the RAW agents trying to sabotage their lives and brought their problems into the fore. Or was the uprising mainly because of Operation Searchlight?? I feel Pakistan was under pressure to start the operation, again its my personal views.

Sir Munshi, you seriously shouldn't be replying to these petty posts which can easily be classified as "Personal Troll Attacks". Feeding the trolls would only result in post after post with the same old accusations and hollow questions that have been asked and answered on the first page and doesn't even go along with the topic.

Oh and by the way, when your book reaches National success (Which i'm sure it already did) you should try to make it available on the Internet as well so that people can easily get a hold of a hard copy and enlighten themselves with the ideology you've shared with hundreds of people. :tup:

Yes I have been down that road with these trolls. I was hoping that providing sensible answers might educate other people on this forum. It is probably a pointless exercise since the purpose of the trolls is not to elucidate but provoke. They also have a tendency to go around in senseless circles. I just don't want to give the impression that I am running away from their questions however absurd.

In Bangladesh the book is a massive success and has been sold out within weeks. I will put it out on the internet but am working on launching of the book which has had to be delayed because of the AL coming to power. We have to see how the AL behaves before we go ahead.

With the metaphorical loaded gun to the head. That is not dialogue.

Hey come on.. How can india do that??? Yours is a free country... if india starts arm twisting.. You have china,pakistan to go to and do you think india can afford that. The great thing about you is that you guys are an independent nation and are free to do what you want to. There is no way india can arm twist bangladesh..!!! But yes. i would say india could try to support secular parties more there and make sure that it remains secular and doesnt fall off into extremism.. And i guess that is what RAW would be doing. And since i presume you are an influential writer in bangladhesh.. that may be the reason why RAW apporached you..!!! And Well what is the name of the book that you had written..???

maybe some diplomatic pressure from the world community.get a third country a neutral one outside the region involved in the talks.gather world support and opinion in favour of bangladesh.
maybe these might pressurise india to listen a bit more carefully.
:cheers:

Oh do you men like what Israel is doing in Gaza. A fat lot of good diplomatic pressure is doing there. It is force that counts.

Hey come on.. How can india do that??? Yours is a free country... if india starts arm twisting.. You have china,pakistan to go to and do you think india can afford that. The great thing about you is that you guys are an independent nation and are free to do what you want to. There is no way india can arm twist bangladesh..!!! But yes. i would say india could try to support secular parties more there and make sure that it remains secular and doesnt fall off into extremism.. And i guess that is what RAW would be doing.

Arm twisting usually takes the form of sabotage and sponsorship of terrorist groups. RAW is not always subtle.

Sir Munshi, Please answer this question, "Was the 71 war avoidable? Could BD have stayed on with Pakistan? Couldnt the BD people hand over the RAW operatives fermenting trouble if any?

Why didnt you bring ravindra ghosh, the RAW lawyer in BD to the courts????? Why didnt u tear off his RAW mask for trying to influence you?

Back
Top Bottom