What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Pakistani and Bangladeshi perspective

gotta love the way you admire RAW. Tell me frankly Munshi Sir, You have studied RAW and India you claim. Tell me in all honesty, Is RAW an effective agency like Mossad or the ex KGB??

With the metaphorical loaded gun to the head. That is not dialogue.

mr munshi please answer this question sir.
why is it that pakistan can hold talks with india without coming under this huge pressure from india while bangladesh cannot?

pakistan in comparison to india's geographical size is also quite small just like bangladesh.

thanx
:coffee:

gotta love the way you admire RAW. Tell me frankly Munshi Sir, You have studied RAW and India you claim. Tell me in all honesty, Is RAW an effective agency like Mossad or the ex KGB??

Mossad and KGB are more efficient and ruthless but RAW makes up for its deficiencies in cunning and guile.

why is it that pakistan can hold talks with india without coming under this huge pressure from india while bangladesh cannot?

pakistan in comparison to india's geographical size is also quite small just like bangladesh.

thanx
Mr Munshi is avoiding many of my Questions, I asked him a long time ago if His Book is available in Amazon and whether he plans to make it so. He didnt Answer. I asked Him point blankly, Was he in favor of 71 War? Again no answer, Now I am asking Him, Is RAW any good??

Mossad and KGB are more efficient and ruthless but RAW makes up for its deficiencies in cunning and guile.
Please answer the remaining questions. Then one more thing, have u ever met any RAW agent of anyone who was approached by RAW to spy on BD??? If so elaborate plz

thanx

Pakistan has a huge military and nuclear weapons. If BD acquires some muscle India would be more forthcoming in negotiations.

This is an inconclusive and slippery answer! Cunning and guile?? Cunning is similar to ruthlessness, why dont u call RAW ruthless?

sir whatever littile i have read and found out both the mossad and FSB is highly involved with raw in its endevour.
may be in the future raw will acquire and correct some of its deficiencies.

sorry for the offtopic comment shouldnt have posted it.

Last edited:
Please answer the remaining questions. Then one more thing, have u ever met any RAW agent of anyone who was approached by RAW to spy on BD??? If so elaborate plz

Yes a RAW agent under the name of Rabindra Ghosh tried to buy me a few years ago with promises of wealth and recognition.

No the book is not available in Amazon. Its a very limited edition. This however has no relevance to the contents or the quality of the book. This is also the wrong thread again for raising this issue.

This is an inconclusive and slippery answer! Cunning and guile?? Cunning is similar to ruthlessness, why dont u call RAW ruthless?

RAW does not use assassination as a first option and rarely acts directly. It prefers to act through local assets. Mossad and the FSB are different. Cunning is not the same as ruthlessness.

Yes a RAW agent under the name of Rabindra Ghosh tried to buy me a few years ago with promises of wealth and recognition.

No the book is not available in Amazon. Its a very limited edition. This however has no relevance to the contents or the quality of the book. This is also the wrong thread again for raising this issue.
Again one remaining Sir, Are you for or against the 71 war. Was there any other way other than war for BD to bring forth its grievances. And, what about the Indian Soldiers who laid down their lives, okay, they were acting in National Interest, But I feel Life is Life, no matter what.

RAW does not use assassination as a first option and rarely acts directly. It prefers to act through local assets. Mossad and the FSB are different. Cunning is not the same as ruthlessness.
a cunning person can be ruthless Sir Munshi. Is this statement correct? Do answer the other questions In detail as it pertains to this thread.

sir whatever littile i have read and found out both the mossad and FSB is highly involved with raw in its endevour.
may be in the future raw will acquire and correct some of its deficiencies.

RAW has been taken over by the CIA so its options have been limited further. It retains some independence but it has to behave itself so it is less ruthless than Mossad and KGB/FSB. Neither care for world opinion or what the Americans think.

Back
Top Bottom