What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Pakistani and Bangladeshi perspective

I don't think its natural for India to want to control Bangladesh at all - it doesn't work to India's advantage.

India wanted to control BD before, but now our policies have changed and we are concentrating elsewhere. what say?

India wanted to control BD before, but now our policies have changed and we are concentrating elsewhere. what say?

You're running out of valid things to say. :rofl:

On a side note, I hope Munshi Shows up soon to discuss his view on this subject. Besides, it's always fun to see a couple of "haters" getting uncomfortable here and there upon his arrival. Lol!

Why? Why would the politicians want to do that? It makes no sense.
I mean, in the olden days, not Now. And back then our Politicians were senseless. Anyways what do you feel about the creation of Bangladesh? was it a historical mistake or a boon?

I don't think its natural for India to want to control Bangladesh at all - it doesn't work to India's advantage.

Even if you are given parts of hell to rule,you would have.Probably use it for fuel,that too unlimited.;)

You're running out of valid things to say. :rofl:

On a side note, I hope Munshi Shows up soon to discuss his view on this subject. Besides, it's always fun to see a couple of "haters" getting uncomfortable here and there upon his arrival. Lol!
berserk please, will you move out of the discussion if you dont have anything valid to say and try to provoke a response as shitty as yours. Well we wont oblige!

berserk please, will you move out of the discussion if you dont have anything valid to say and try to provoke a response as shitty as yours. Well we wont oblige!

I STARTED this valid discussion after the original poster, before you came in here trolling around on every step with your "Petty" one liners. Welcome to my block list. I've yet to read anything "Knowledgeable" from you anyway.

"God Speed"

As for Mr Munshi and Co coming in, well I feel they were against the war in 71. They would still love to be a part of Pakistan, which I would wholly support. Again its my personal opinion. they can correct it when they come in.

Even if you are given parts of hell to rule,you would have.Probably use it for fuel,that too unlimited.;)

Erm, no - that's probably how someone like Stalin would think.

When India incorporates a new state (like it did with Sikkim or a couple of NE States), it has to establish the new bureaucratic system with rule of law and elections. We can't simply leave B'desh to its own devices and take advantage of it. That would be against our constitution.
I hardly think an unwilling B'desh would respond very well to the electoral process.

Erm, no - that's probably how someone like Stalin would think.

When India incorporates a new state (like it did with Sikkim or a couple of NE States), it has to establish the new bureaucratic system with rule of law and elections. We can't simply leave B'desh to its own devices and take advantage of it. That would be against our constitution.
I hardly think an unwilling B'desh would respond very well to the electoral process.
India never wanted to Make Bangladesh a Part Of India. It would have been a nightmare. But India might have wanted to influence the Govt of BD at that time and make it Pro Indian and Anti Pak.

India never wanted to Make Bangladesh a Part Of India. It would have been a nightmare. But India might have wanted to influence the Govt of BD at that time and make it Pro Indian and Anti Pak.

Also, it would have skewed the demographics of Bengal, which the politicians of West Bengal would try to avoid at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom