What's new

CPEC will offer militants additional targets & ‘Pakistan responsible for deteriorating ties’:US

Americans are very clear, they will use TTP, BLA and BRA with help of RAW/NDS to attack CPEC .. Shame on American.. also heard that Uncle sam is pressuring Pakistan to give Karachi port to US, they are already operating few terminals but now they want more authority over Karachi port, maybe NS saving from Panama and Dawn leaks is part of that deal in which US will pressure Army to back-off, and in return Pakistani govt will give Karachi Port to US ..
It is high time that Pakistan should make a defense agreement with China and Turkey .. and we should allow 1 Chinese Nuclear Sub in Gwadar ..

The last two sentence are to be followed or have been followed.

USA is creating space for itself in cpec against pak russia china.

But Russia can't never absorb this bone.
Pakistan is playing his card more cleverly than CIA SHIT or raw shit.
If usa want to join cpec it is creating its graveyard in Pakistan also.
Remember about 70 to 60% oil carrying container from pak were blown by taliban
So it's not easy that they will took part.their aim is only and only against china russia pak.
And for your information it's too late for this mdfkr usa because china has already launched marines ship and sub marine ship in gawadar you can check it out...

Wo kia kehty hai jab eid guzar jaye tu mehndi ko dewar par maro..

Eid ka aik sal guzar gaya hai.
Ab bohat minnat samajat hogi lekin

Kuch nahe hoga.

I guess it will be the most weak part when this isis mother is allowed to take part in cpec.

And i believe on Allah will never ever happen inshallah.

Pathankot? where is the evidence Pathankot was a cross border raid? Pakistani government has absolutely failed in getting our point across in the US. Very troubling that the current US government is accepting Indian propaganda without questions. They have people like christine fair as advisors in their government. What actions is Pakistan taking to deal with that?

In other words, a testimonial for success of CPEC and Pakistan war against TTP/Terrorists. From another point of view, it is stated that actually someone is really angry due to huge development and change in regional politics as well as reduced one man show. Seems like the all of years planning to contain other party, is going down the drain hence, desperation and anger. One need to leave other to prosper as time never remains as same so it is time to feel the change and try to maintain or grow relations with regional powers that may come into play and not such games of malign and downplaying the progress.

umm, you hit some raw nerve there!

What kind of a moronic logic is that???
Its not logic, its yanks loosing thier cool which is a very rare thing, they even dont isuue such direct statements when starting wars lol, good job pakistan n china, frustrated statements are the foremost signs of a helpless nemesis...

i take your opinion yes
and you take my opinion that US cannot just curtail its expansion so easily. Afghanistan is strategically placed and war is a stimulus to the economy of any world power.

My wishes are with you but my observation says otherwise
Its not a stimulus if major objectives fail Us is weary of afghanistan n wants to get rid of it fast....

Any ways trump.has grabbed US by its p***y... and things will get even more.

I also respect your observations
And i know its not as simple as i portrayed it... they are still the only global superpower in world
For a decade more max....

I simply can't understand the logic of his statement....it clearly indicated that Americans and Indians who are spending billions on the infrastructure development inside Afghanistan are actually creating a target rich environment inside Afghanistan....??? I wasn't expecting such level of stupidity from Americans..!!

Sir India is a huge market. Its business.
We want peaceful relationships with all those who are willing.
We have already invited them and are waiting for a definite answer.
O bhai no peaceful relations can be until kasmir issue is resolved once n for all, this is a cold hard fact...

So just a speculation , what are the chances Congress blocks the Zulu's we've paid for like they did with the F 16's ??
Than those who went for zulus with the precedence of f 16 deal should be sold to isis...

Open threat to Pakistan. This bafoon is making claims his country is the victim yet their aggressive policy has back fired and as always Pakistan is blamed. Making Afghanistan and Hindustan the poor victims of terrorism yet never once has showed syampathy towards Pakistans never ending war agaisnt terrorism. Pakistan has paid a very high price. Seems like Pakistan was created to be used and blamed for all of Americas destructive wars.

Is it a coincidence that there has been a lot of hostile activity in Baluchistan recently?

@EgyptianAmerican

See this news, this is why the one belt and one road will not be successful.

Do you understand now why it is so ?

Is it a coincidence that there has been a lot of hostile activity in Baluchistan recently?
For sure not.
This the DoDi (doval + Modi ) strategy they believe they can use Baluchistan leverage to counter Kashmir.

What they are not realizing, it is not apples and oranges.

CPEC will offer militants additional targets: US
By News Desk
Published: May 12, 2017
397SHARES
SHARE TWEET
1407854-daniel-1494568371-454-640x480.jpg

Dan Coats. PHOTO: REUTERS

The United States on Thursday claimed the emergence of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in Pakistan would allow terrorist groups more targets for attacks.

“The emerging China Pakistan Economic Corridor will probably offer militants and terrorists additional targets,” Daniel Coats, director of National Intelligence, told lawmakers during a Congressional hearing. Coats was testifying before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence along with other top intelligence officials.

Pak Army rubbishes India’s claim of mutilating soldiers’ bodies along LoC

ADVERTISEMENT

‘Pakistan responsible for deteriorating ties’

The National Intelligence director also pointed fingers at Pakistan, stating the country was responsible for the deteriorating ties with its neighbour, India.

“Islamabad’s failure to curb support to anti-India militants and New Delhi’s growing intolerance of this policy, coupled with a perceived lack of progress in Pakistan’s investigations into the January 2016 Pathankot cross-border attack, set the stage for a deterioration of bilateral relations in 2016,” said Coats.

The US administration further warned that ties might become worse if another ‘high-profile’ terrorist attack originates from Pakistan and takes place on Indian soil.

Speaking further on India-Pakistan relations, Coats said, “Increasing numbers of firefights along the Line of Control, including the use of artillery and mortars, might exacerbate the risk of unintended escalation between these nuclear-armed neighbors.”

Coats also stated that Pakistan-base terrorist groups “will present a sustained threat to US interests in the region and continue to plan and conduct attacks in India and Afghanistan.” He suggested easing tension and renewed dialogue between the countries. Coats said these will hinge “on a sharp and sustained reduction of cross-border attacks by terrorist groups based in Pakistan and progress in the Pathankot investigation.”

‘Terrorist groups will focus on soft targets’

He, however, showed confidence in Pakistan stating that it “will probably be able to manage its internal security”, and that these groups will be focusing on soft targets.

“The groups we judge will pose the greatest threat to Pakistan’s internal security include Tehreek-e Taliban Pakistan, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent, ISIS-K, Laskhar-e-Jhangvi, and Lashkar-e Jhangvi al-Alami”, he said further.

Coats also stated terrorist plots against the US homeland “will be
conducted on a more opportunistic basis or driven by individual members within these groups.”

India calls off ‘maritime security meeting’ with Pakistan

Coats also spoke about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons saying, “Pakistan’s pursuit of tactical nuclear weapons potentially lowers the threshold for their use.” He stated that early deployment during a crisis and more mobile nuclear weapons meant that systems would be outside the relative security of a storage site for a longer period of time. This would increase “the risk that a coordinated attack by non-state actors might succeed in capturing a complete nuclear weapon.”

This is the biggest admission yet. Whoever thought that America is a friend needs to wake up fast.

I'm just so glad we have dumped these Americans. The anger and frustration speaks volume. It is sour grapes for the US. Afghanistan is another lost cause under US watch.

It is a polite way of telling Back off by Uncle Sam-

Well, Uncle Sam has been utterly disgraced. They have lost all leverage and credibility. Not only with Pakistan, but at home, abroad and even among allies. When you have a president like Trump...

Pakistan has chosen a different path. One that is closer to home.

Uncle Sam can burn like India and we couldn't care less. Pakistan will work very closely with China on security and economy related matters. America, bye bye.

Open threat to Pakistan. This bafoon is making claims his country is the victim yet their aggressive policy has back fired and as always Pakistan is blamed. Making Afghanistan and Hindustan the poor victims of terrorism yet never once has showed syampathy towards Pakistans never ending war agaisnt terrorism. Pakistan has paid a very high price. Seems like Pakistan was created to be used and blamed for all of Americas destructive wars.

It is good. We need these Americans to be as open as they can be. We need to know who is on whose side. Those among us who are naive to believe that America is an ally should really open their eyes after such statements.

I simply can't understand the logic of his statement....it clearly indicated that Americans and Indians who are spending billions on the infrastructure development inside Afghanistan are actually creating a target rich environment inside Afghanistan....??? I wasn't expecting such level of stupidity from Americans..!!

Well, the Americans are under the grave illusion they can bully and blackmail nations. Those times have long gone by. Today, America is a declining force blaming others for their own demise.

They are indeed forgetting that when they are openly threatening CPEC they also have interests in the region that will suffer. It is not that simple.

Russia is responsible for meddling in US elections LOL This is the state of the US nowadays. I won't even mention the failed wars which have cost trillions and precious human resource. It all speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Russia is responsible for meddling in US elections LOL This is the state of the US nowadays. I won't even mention the failed wars which have cost trillions and precious human resource. It all speaks for itself.

Banana Republic. I mean seriously, for America to actually level an allegation like that is a very public admission that they are officially a basket case. All they have is a huge military. Their moral legitimacy disappeared after the Iraq invasion. Its been a slow steady decline since then. Now they have Trump (LOL!!!!) and India is America's new side-kick (even more LOL!!!), and Indians are proud of this (even even more LOL!!!)

Banana Republic. I mean seriously, for America to actually level an allegation like that is a very public admission that they are officially a basket case. All they have is a huge military. Their moral legitimacy disappeared after the Iraq invasion. Its been a slow steady decline since then. Now they have Trump (LOL!!!!) and India is America's new side-kick (even more LOL!!!), and Indians are proud of this (even even more LOL!!!)

The irony is that America is losing its allies left and right. With Donald Trump today America is vulnerable as ever. Its institutes are like a house of cards. From the FBI circus to various other crises. No doubt. America has become a serious joke.

Well, Uncle Sam has been disgraced. They have lost all leverage and credibility. Not only with Pakistan, but at home, abroad and even among allies.

Pakistan has chosen a different path. One that is closer to home.

Uncle Sam can burn like India and we couldn't care less. Pakistan will work very closely with China on security and economy related matters. America, bye bye.

Its not just about Uncle Sam- It means west+Arabs- and you should know what that means-

Back
Top Bottom