What's new

CPEC will offer militants additional targets & ‘Pakistan responsible for deteriorating ties’:US

i think you are misinterpreting the said statement.

this is nothing but a push for more troops in Afghanistan. Afghans are lobbying for more boots on the ground to keep them in power.

Uncle Sam is not Russia to begin with and 1.7 trillions spent are only a minute fraction compared to the earnings.

They cant afford another conflict... take it from me

They cant afford another conflict... take it from me

i take your opinion yes
and you take my opinion that US cannot just curtail its expansion so easily. Afghanistan is strategically placed and war is a stimulus to the economy of any world power.

My wishes are with you but my observation says otherwise

Any ways trump.has grabbed US by its p***y... and things will get even more.

I also respect your observations
And i know its not as simple as i portrayed it... they are still the only global superpower in world

Now this statement proved that U.S intention is not good for pak. they will soon encourage ISIS & other mercenaries against pak. pak have to complete pak-afghan fencing within year despite all threats otherwise be ready for massive militant attacks & proxy war.

OR REACT AS SALVE & settled the CPEC issue with U.S
ignore the CPEC & obey U.S, so pak will have more 5 years as a bonus to survive

Last edited:
So what is your solution for our development you genius? We stop our development projects because of foreign sponsored terrorists?

Clearly yanks arse is on fire, Pakistan helping China with ingress into Arabian Ocean and into greater Middle East. Should have thought about the consequences of recklessness shown when Afghanistan was occupied just to target Pakistan from there.

So if development, growth, progress means more targets .... Then let's all just do nothing then...

no development, no growth, no progress therefore no targets. ... ya! Peace!

Stupid comment from a stupid US trump government.

Kidar hai wo army ki khilaf bakwas karny wale.

Look how sick is usa inside. Sick like a shit.

Want a new group against this mother of israel.

Additional troops in Afghanistan will provide strong hold to ISIS
And CIA AND RAW responsible for deterioration of pakistan

Last edited:
Americans are very clear, they will use TTP, BLA and BRA with help of RAW/NDS to attack CPEC .. Shame on American.. also heard that Uncle sam is pressuring Pakistan to give Karachi port to US, they are already operating few terminals but now they want more authority over Karachi port, maybe NS saving from Panama and Dawn leaks is part of that deal in which US will pressure Army to back-off, and in return Pakistani govt will give Karachi Port to US ..
It is high time that Pakistan should make a defense agreement with China and Turkey .. and we should allow 1 Chinese Nuclear Sub in Gwadar ..

So the US has made it clear, that they are against CPEC because it offers militants more targets to attack, what a big joke, no wonder Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya are all messed up, US should mind its own business when it comes to development in Pakistan.

Americans are very clear, they will use TTP, BLA and BRA with help of RAW/NDS to attack CPEC .. Shame on American.. also heard that Uncle sam is pressuring Pakistan to give Karachi port to US, they are already operating few terminals but now they want more authority over Karachi port, maybe NS saving from Panama and Dawn leaks is part of that deal in which US will pressure Army to back-off, and in return Pakistani govt will give Karachi Port to US ..
It is high time that Pakistan should make a defense agreement with China and Turkey .. and we should allow 1 Chinese Nuclear Sub in Gwadar ..

I wonder why US is taking interest in Karachi port when they are against CPEC, terming Pakistan as unstable country, blaming Pakistan for all its problems in the region, it just shows US is two faced.

Is everyone reading the same article?

Where did the article anywhere point anything against CPEC or anything? This just points out that Pak-Af border needs management and Afghanistan has a huge problem of governance.

Did i miss anything?

I wonder why US is taking interest in Karachi port when they are against CPEC, terming Pakistan as unstable country, blaming Pakistan for all its problems in the region, it just shows US is two faced.

US tried to control Karachi port in Past, failed to do so , Karachi was destabilize Via Uzair Baluch , MQM and other TTP elements operating in Karachi and Baluchistan .. With Americans sitting in Karachi with Port terminals, no one in Pakistan has balls to go ask US what they are bringing into Pakistan Via Karachi port, Remember how containers have been vanished from Port of Karachi later these weapons found in 90 ? it wasn't a co-incidence it was pre-planned move .. and now with CPEC taking shape, and Chinese , UK , Germany , France , Turkey , Iran , KSA , UAE showing interest in investing in Baluchistan and USA has been completely ignored so we all know under who's belly ISIS is gaining ground in Afghanistan and Afghan forces are busy targeting Census teams instead of saving their own country .. if you connect the dots it will make sense, what Pakistan need to do is re-create their ties with Afghan taliban and create a counter force in Afghanistan and to Fight ISIS, TTP , Bla and BRA along with American troops .. IF US wants to play dirty so be it .

Back
Top Bottom