What's new

CPEC will offer militants additional targets & ‘Pakistan responsible for deteriorating ties’:US

The irony is that America is losing its allies left and right. With Donald Trump today America is vulnerable as ever. No doubt. America has become a serious joke.

But they have the undying loyalty of the Indian shoopa Shtate. I bet that makes them sleep easier at night. LOL!

But they have the undying loyalty of the Indian shoopa Shtate. I bet that makes them sleep easier at night. LOL!

LOL well, I hope the Americans continue to invest in India. We know that America has no permanent friends.

It is good that Pakistan has distanced itself from the US. It has meant tons of good for us. Terrorism is at an all time low. Investment is coming in thick and fast. It has been only good from the word go. I can understand American frustration. America has been left high and dry in Afghanistan with Russia, China and others dictating the terms. All America can do now is handout empty threats and ask to do more. Both falling on deaf ears.

Last edited:
LOL well, I hope the Americans continue to invest in India. We know that America has no permanent friends.

It is good that Pakistan has distanced itself from the US. It has meant tons of good for us. Terrorism is at an all time low. Investment is coming in thick and fast. It has been only good from the word go. I can understand American frustration. America has been left high and dry in Afghanistan with Russia, China and others dictating the terms.

God bless the Chinese, dude. I have prayed for the day when Pakistan was no longer beholden to AmeriKKKa. The Chinese have been instrumental in weaning us off the Americans. And this shift is permanent because it is coming from the Pakistani Deep State itself. We have had enough of them and their forked tongues.

God bless the Chinese, dude. I have prayed for the day when Pakistan was no longer beholden to AmeriKKKa. The Chinese have been instrumental in weaning us off the Americans. And this shift is permanent because it is coming from the Pakistani Deep State itself. We have had enough of them and their forked tongues.

It is funny how some Americans still persist on calling us an "ally". It is over. It was over long ago. A true blessing in disguise and the achievements speak volume. The China factor is a freakin' Godsend.

LOL kiddo, stop embarrassing yourself.
It is funny how some Americans still persist on calling us an "ally". It is over. It was over long ago. A true blessing in disguise and the achievements speak volume. The China factor is a freakin' Godsend.

Its like the ex-wife who didnt know how good she had it until she lost it. LOL!

Uncle SAM isn't happy about TTP's defeat.

It clearly is a threat to Pakistan, if you built CPEC then it will be attacked by militants who are supported by US lapdogs India and Afghanistan.

The problem is we don't have true leaders and Honest patriots in Establishment, Politicians and probably military too (after dawn leaks issue) no body cared about national interest of Pakistan, all only put self interest as national interest in people.

Its like the ex-wife who didnt know how good she had it until she lost it. LOL!

The Americans are fighting a vicious war at home nowadays. Invading other countries isn't part of their agenda after Trump. Just witness how divided this country is. The Democrats and status quo are in a state of war. Not a days go by without obstructing Trump. Not a day goes by without drama and more trouble. America should concentrate on its internal matters which aren't looking very promising. Pakistan and China should be their last priority at the moment. The rate at which Trump and the status quo is going should be a real concern to an American. The Americans don't have an ally in Trump and other political parties. They are all hyenas.

It clearly is a threat to Pakistan, if you built CPEC then it will be attacked by militants who are supported by US lapdogs India and Afghanistan.

The problem is we don't have true leaders and Honest patriots in Establishment, Politicians and probably military too (after dawn leaks issue) no body cared about national interest of Pakistan, all only put self interest as national interest in people.

In spite of all of this, America feels the urge to threaten Pakistan's progress. This goes to show that if we had proper leaders America and her crony India would be in a bigger twist.

The Americans are fighting a vicious war at home nowadays. Invading other countries isn't part of their agenda after Trump. Just witness how divided this country is. The Democrats and status quo are in a state of war. Not a days go by without obstructing Trump. Not a day goes by without drama and more trouble. America should concentrate on its internal matters which aren't looking very promising. Pakistan and China should be their last priority at the moment.

Despite America feels the urge to threaten Pakiatan's progress. This goes to show that if we had proper leaders America and her crony India would be in a twist.

Don't think if our politicians are making CPEC they become patriots, its always self benefits and to be in better bargaining position with world powers.

The Americans are fighting a vicious war at home nowadays. Invading other countries isn't part of their agenda after Trump. Just witness how divided this country is. The Democrats and status quo are in a state of war. Not a days go by without obstructing Trump. Not a day goes by without drama and more trouble. America should concentrate on its internal matters which aren't looking very promising. Pakistan and China should be their last priority at the moment.

America's decline began when they let neo-cons (Israel firsters) dictate their foreign policy. Read PNAC. That is what sunk America. They let every feinstein, weinstein, steinstein, dictate what America's foreign policy should be. Had they stuck with their founding fathers' assertion of no foreign entanglements they wouldnt be in the sorry state that they are. America brought this upon themselves because they let those 'who cannot be named' define what America is. It really is that simple but until recently nobody was willing to look at that aspect of American policy.

Don't think if our politicians are making CPEC they become patriots, its always self benefits and to be in better bargaining position with world powers.

By no means. Just because I praise CPEC and our friendship with China does not mean that I let our corrupt and foolish leaders off the hook. On the contrary, we need a clean up on our side. All credit for CPEC squarely lies with China and the Pak armed forces. China for its monetary and human capital investment and the Pak armed forces for providing a secure surrounding to enable the mega undertaking.

By no means. Just because I praise CPEC and our friendship with China does not mean I let our corrupt and foolish leaders off the hook. On the contrary, we need a cleanup on our side.
Pakistan need huge clean up and restoration of Justice system which serve true justice to all.

America's decline began when they let neo-cons (Israel firsters) dictate their foreign policy. Read PNAC. That is what sunk America. They let every feinstein, weinstein, steinstein, dictate what America's foreign policy should be. Had they stuck with their founding fathers' assertion of no foreign entanglements they wouldnt be in the sorry state that they are. America brought this upon themselves because they let those 'who cannot be named' define what America is. It really is that simple but until recently nobody was willing to look at that aspect of American policy.

This is the bitter truth, but don't tell that to ordinary Americans. Many are in denial.

Pakistan need huge clean up and restoration of Justice system which serve true justice to all.

No doubt about it. We have a long way to go. Let's hope sanity prevails someday.

This is the bitter truth, but don't tell that to ordinary Americans. Many are in denial.

And many are waking up. I actually believe that America's Constitution is a very good, no, excellent document for a Nation State. Their founding fathers were very wise people. I have read a lot about American history and they knew what they were doing. It is the departure from their Constitution that started their decline into this current malaise. It started with the Federal Reserve Act. But that, as they say, is a story for another day. Mark my words, in the future the decline of the United States will be laid squarely at the door of the 'tribe' that cannot be named and there is plenty of evidence to support that assertion.

Back
Top Bottom