What's new

CPEC set to attract $150b investment in Pakistan

india must understand that prosperity of Pakistan is in its direct interests. India cant have a smooth rise in isolation and ignoring south asian countries bordering it directly.

Rather then sponsoring terrorists to sabotage it, it should join the project itself for transit facilities it has long desired from Pakistan. Atleast show yr interest and intent publicly to be part of this project just as Iran, KSA, Turkey and GCC, CARs have.

Pakistan and Pakistan's military has already indirectly indicated that it would welcome indian involvement in CPEC, that is why eastern route is passing through lahore in a hope to tempt u to join it and gain mutual benefits rather then sabotaging it. @Horus
Joining CPEC or OBOR etc is fine point to discuss the pros and cons. Terrorism point i dont wish to talk here .. The reason being the whole thread will get derailed with our both sides folks doing the flame baiting and your good thread will get closed immediately.. Thats why i said also ignore few things in my post...

May i also add the industry houses atm in pakistan are in control of top echleon. Capitalist type wont benefit all. In a way i see folks like PM NS who controls via his family a large share of such industries and cross holding benefitting the most from teh success of CPEC.

perhaps thats one aspect which needs a much deeper introspection and correction.

give it another 60 yrs and the best they can offer is textile factory, with 1920s machihery

Pakistani and Egyptian taxtiles are actually considered top of the world. by the way, Chinese can bring machinery... any thing new being build in UK is also going to be made in china by they way.

india must understand that prosperity of Pakistan is in its direct interests. India cant have a smooth rise in isolation and ignoring south asian countries bordering it directly.

Rather then sponsoring terrorists to sabotage it, it should join the project itself for transit facilities it has long desired from Pakistan. Atleast show yr interest and intent publicly to be part of this project just as Iran, KSA, Turkey and GCC, CARs have.

Pakistan and Pakistan's military has already indirectly indicated that it would welcome indian involvement in CPEC, that is why eastern route is passing through lahore in a hope to tempt u to join it and gain mutual benefits rather then sabotaging it. @Horus

because Pakistan still is a capitalist country, in capitalism only rich benefit most.

Jist study about capitalism and u will know what im talking abt. BTW the country yr living today is responsible for introducing this system in our part of region.

Do you know were paper money comes from? how bout imf/loans/ or rothchild banking famly/money lenders of the world = survival of the fittest?

islamic gold and silver currency?

look am not here to discuss that what i am unhappy about is our so call intellectual bosses that run pak can only do primitive bussiness ideas.

come on atleast go for something abit more technological, i mean production of solar panels would change pakistan big time we will save on oil, lives can be saved cos of electricty, light factories can run on solar and make good revenue.

uk paks have even offered to invest help etc but require protection.

Pakistani and Egyptian taxtiles are actually considered top of the world. by the way, Chinese can bring machinery... any thing new being build in UK is also going to be made in china by they way.

yh that is now under cpec. hey uk pakistani can bring machinery but since we dont have nawaz uncle connection we have to pay huge blackmail bribes and the machine probably get stolen anyway.

yh that is now under cpec. hey uk pakistani can bring machinery but since we dont have nawaz uncle connection we have to pay huge blackmail bribes and the machine probably get stolen anyway.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to answer this but it may hurt.... so peace...

think beyond politics.... and personalities.... and remember

its better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven...

Joining CPEC or OBOR etc is fine point to discuss the pros and cons. Terrorism point i dont wish to talk here .. The reason being the whole thread will get derailed with our both sides folks doing the flame baiting and your good thread will get closed immediately.. Thats why i said also ignore few things in my post...

May i also add the industry houses atm in pakistan are in control of top echleon. Capitalist type wont benefit all. In a way i see folks like PM NS who controls via his family a large share of such industries and cross holding benefitting the most from teh success of CPEC.

perhaps thats one aspect which needs a much deeper introspection and correction.
Yes that it for now, but remember just a military coup may solve that problem in short to medium term. But in the long term capitalism must be eradicated from not just from our country but from this region as a whole to ensure smooth and proper prosperity of the common man.

If u wish to discuss pros n cons in joining CPEC, then now after kulbhushan yadav terrorism angle and sabotage as well as the statements of yr leaders of past two years will come under discussion too, since indian intentions and position of this government specially is out in open Specially after LEMOA.

But what we want u to do is be wise enough to let go of the petty issues and hostility and think in long term, when it comes to CPEC and it benefit to Pakistan and region, which is in yr long time interests as well as yr own individual country's economy and financial rise.

If u have a problem with the fact that it passes through G-B where u have claims over , then fine but be part of energy imports and gas pipelines through iran which Russia (gazprom) is building in our behalf, funnily it also passes through lahore.
After all IPI was yr own idea that u came up with in 1996. U maybe even allowed to trade with iran and afghanistan as a result. And u may end up joining the ECO initiative, Istanbul-Tehran-Quetta rail and road network in which eastern european countries like Romania and bulgaria have shown interest too? That way u maybe able to do trade with EU too in long term rather then only relying on sea routes.

Last edited:
These kind of news and articles are advertisements only.

I saw this in TOI . Some issues may be omitted or ignored (like India protests for the sake of sanity in this thread) but it raises very good prospects for Pakistan once it is successfully implemented

View attachment 334089

I like the gains for Pakistan and for China as mentioned here in infographic. You see its rare to see such infographic in Indian mainstream media.

No doubt the military aspect will be there over time as mentioned but then thats fine as per me. Even if someone invests $50Bn building up a place , for protecting such strategic investments adequate measures have to be taken.

@WAJsal @waz @hellfire @Joe Shearer @MilSpec @nair

CPEC will make Pakistan the next asian tiger?
And soon they will become the next Asian dragon i guess?

What our media reports is insane.

There are so many projects like CPEC running in India, is it so easy to develop so fast? I don't think.

This investment if done today wil reap after 20 years and after 20 years other countries would be 5 times richer.

One CPEC is not going to solve any problem for Pak.

Do you know were paper money comes from? how bout imf/loans/ or rothchild banking famly/money lenders of the world = survival of the fittest?

islamic gold and silver currency?

look am not here to discuss that what i am unhappy about is our so call intellectual bosses that run pak can only do primitive bussiness ideas.

come on atleast go for something abit more technological, i mean production of solar panels would change pakistan big time we will save on oil, lives can be saved cos of electricty, light factories can run on solar and make good revenue.

uk paks have even offered to invest help etc but require protection.

yh that is now under cpec. hey uk pakistani can bring machinery but since we dont have nawaz uncle connection we have to pay huge blackmail bribes and the machine probably get stolen anyway.
that is good way forward in future, but as of now i have told u that ground situation is in those areas and what people want in short term.

Regarding the rest, no matter if it is rothchild banking system or whatever, it will be gotten rid of if we remove capitalism from our country and gradually from the world once and for all.

What yr focusing at is just financial aspect of capitalism's advance form called Global monopoly, but in order to ever get rid of that u first will have to get rid of capitalism as a whole because its rules and engagements make u adhere the global financial system run by these monopolies. that is why i have said u before and saying u again to study the capitalism yrself to know how it works, and what r its rules of engagements.

Last edited:
that is good way forward in future, but as of now i have told u that ground situation is in those areas and what people want to in short term.

Regarding the rest, no matter if it is rothchild banking system or whatever, it will be gotten rid of if we remove capitalism from our country and gradually from the world once and for all.

What yr focusing at is just financial aspect of capitalism's advance form called Global monopoly, but in order to ever get rid of that u first will have to get rid of capitalism as a whole because its rules and engagements make u adhere the global financial system run by these monopolies. thats is why i have said u before and saying u again to study the capitalism yrself to know how it works, and what r its rules of engagements.

bro i have been saying about introducing gold and silver /shikh imran hussein. gaddafi of libya did but he was weak military wise, nato murdered him. The reason why the pak crooks dont allow it because their black money will become worthless paper over night. i want pak to go into survival prepper mode = solar/wind turbine, water filters, stockup on dry food long shelf life, guns/knives/ammo, wood stove, radio commnication, warm clothes/gloves etc. this will save lives.

Yes that it for now, but remember just a military coup may solve that problem in short to medium term. But in the long term capitalism must be eradicated from not just from our country but from this region as a whole to ensure smooth and proper prosperity of the common man.

If u wish to discuss pros n cons in joining CPEC, then now after kulbhushan yadav terrorism angle and sabotage as well as the statements of yr leaders of past two years will come under discussion too, since indian intentions and position of this government specially is out in open Specially after LEMOA.

But what i want u to do is be wise enough to let go of the petty issues and hostility and think in long term, when it comes to CPEC and it benefit to Pakistan and region, which is in yr long time interests as well as yr own individual country.

If u have a problem with the fact that it passes through G-B where u have claims over , then fine but be part of energy imports and gas pipelines through iran which Russia (gazprom) is building in our behalf, funnily it also passes through lahore.
After all IPI was yr own idea that u came up with in 1996. U maybe even allowed to trade with iran and afghanistan as a result. And u may end up joining the ECO initiative, Istanbul-Tehran-Quetta rail and road network in which eastern european countries like Romania and bulgaria have shown interest too? That way u maybe able to do trade with EU too in long term rather then only relying on sea routes.

Coup is not a solution . The fact remains military as a institution should be under a civilian setup not the reverse ways.
To reach top, men of all ages and experience many times have to dirty their hands in order to survive in the system.

Corruption in South asia is a fundamental problem affecting everyone. I am not saying military folks never indulges nor I can say with authority they do as well. It's as ambiguous as trusting the words of a politician who cries out loud saying his words are honest.

Economic cooperation will always benefit countries not just India Pakistan but rayher home to the world's largest populations living close by China India Pakistan Bangladesh etc. I am a firm believer that every issue of what we see today can be solved if economic cooperation leads to interdependency and thereby acting like a low dose medicine for treating both countries of the disease of enmity.

Of course such points are big off topic here. Same like Yadav and LEMOA. We both sides will find 1000 point to disagree, point fingers and still say many things. But we need to find a common point to agree on and start from there. Sadly I don't think now is the right time to talk all that. Again for some other thread ..

bro i have been saying about introducing gold and silver /shikh imran hussein. gaddafi of libya did but he was weak military wise, nato murdered him. The reason why the pak crooks dont allow it because their black money will become worthless paper over night. i want pak to go into survival prepper mode = solar/wind turbine, water filters, stockup on dry food long shelf life, guns/knives/ammo, wood stove, radio commnication, warm clothes/gloves etc. this will save lives.
yes yr right, but security wise dont worry abt Pakistan, because Allah has blessed us with powerful intelligence forces, armed forces and we r according to west fastest growing nuke arsenal country.

West n NATO know very well abt us and we abt them specially after thrashing them in Afghanistan.

Remember in afghanistan we have beaten 28 countries alliance called NATO. It was 28 vs 2 (Pakistan and real Afghanistan ie Taliban).

yes yr right, but security wise dont worry abt Pakistan, because Allah has blessed us with powerful intelligence forces, armed forces and we r according to west fastest growing nuke arsenal country.

West n NATO know very well abt us and we abt them specially after thrashing them in Afghanistan.

Remember in afghanistan we have beaten 28 countries alliance called NATO. It was 28 vs 2 (Pakistan and real Afghanistan ie Taliban).

they got india to do the dirty work europe and usa can go home untouched. india will do it to please western master.
ghazwa?.

Coup is not a solution . The fact remains military as a institution should be under a civilian setup not the reverse ways.
To reach top, men of all ages and experience many times have to dirty their hands in order to survive in the system.

Corruption in South asia is a fundamental problem affecting everyone. I am not saying military folks never indulges nor I can say with authority they do as well. It's as ambiguous as trusting the words of a politician who cries out loud saying his words are honest.

Economic cooperation will always benefit countries not just India Pakistan but rayher home to the world's largest populations living close by China India Pakistan Bangladesh etc. I am a firm believer that every issue of what we see today can be solved if economic cooperation leads to interdependency and thereby acting like a low dose medicine for treating both countries of the disease of enmity.

Of course such points are big off topic here. Same like Yadav and LEMOA. We both sides will find 1000 point to disagree, point fingers and still say many things. But we need to find a common point to agree on and start from there. Sadly I don't think now is the right time to talk all that. Again for some other thread ..
What we want u to do is be part of this project and help us grow to ensure yr own smooth economical rise, just as china is doing with its CPEC initiative as a whole rather then sabotaging it.

That way we all can work towards mutual prosperity and regional economical integration. The long term goal of China as well as Pakistan and Russia is on board (through SCO) in this with us is to ensure Asia and Asiatic countries become stronger enough to play vital role in world affairs as a unit like EU for our common benefits.

This BRICKS, AIDB r also part of this goal. But in order to achieve that, we need a strong regional economic connectivity, so that we have a proper inter dependence amongst eachother, rather then relying upon trade with EU, IMF, World Bank etc

they got india to do the dirty work europe and usa can go home untouched. india will do it to please western master.
ghazwa?.
yes and thats why we need india to join this CPEC for its own good, rather then becoming Pakistan of 20th century, which was nothing but a western stogie. Follow posts with Parikaram in this thread.

Last edited:
China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is planned to shoot up for a $ 150 billion investment, And a new whole world of business that will make it the largest economic region, as details of its size and stature are unveiled this week.

Its just the Phase I and II which will result in over $ 150 billion worth of investment from China, ME, Russia, etc. But add Western investments into different sectors including the stock market, labor market, etc. You'd be looking at over $ 200 billion worth of investments over the next 10 years.

I said the same exact figure ($ 150 billion) like 2 years ago when CPEC had barely started and many on here (Indian and Pakistani members) laughed at me, called me names and God knows what else. Glad to see that number being right :lol:

this is the Chinese marshal plan for Pakistan... and I am personally thankful to our friend who has come to our help in time of need....

Its just the Phase I and II which will result in over $ 150 billion worth of investment from China, ME, Russia, etc. But add Western investments into different sectors including the stock market, labor market, etc. You'd be looking at over $ 200 billion worth of investments over the next 10 years.

I said the same exact figure ($ 150 billion) like 2 years ago when CPEC had barely started and many on here (Indian and Pakistani members) laughed at me, called me names and God knows what else. Glad to see that number being right :lol:
yes thats the plan but lets see, we truly want india to be part of this project too for its own mutual benefits and regional economic connectivity. Even the eastern route passes very close to indian border in a hope to tempt them to join it.

That way American Pivot to Asia will get indirect benefits, since it will help indian, economy, trade and ensuring a smooth and cost effective rise of that country.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom