What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

Why Europe accused US of hijacking their PPEs, why didn't they accuse China based on what you claimed?

China's corruption is well known Adding another complaint item to the list is futile.

Again we didn't hijack anything. The only gun put to the head of the Chinese mask company was waving an extra suitcase full of money in their face as a temptation for them to renege on their France order. Being in China we knew it would work (vs a Western company). France just called us out on for not playing by "gentlemen's rules"

Last edited:
China's corruption is well known Adding another complaint item to the list is futile.

Again we didn't hijack anything. The only gun put to the head of the Chinese mask company was waving extra suitcase full of money in their face as a temptation for them to reneg on their France order.
China's meteoric development is much more well known than the corruption which US has no less than China.
Europe accused you of hijacking, not me.
China bought PPEs from the world market, others can also buy if there was a need in their countries, nothing wrong with it, but what US does to India is different, you know exactly how badly they need them and you still say NO. China, on the other hand, would like to offer help at any time.

China's meteoric development is much more well known than the corruption which US has no less than China.
Europe accused you of hijacking, not me.
China bought PPEs from the world market, others can also buy if there was a need in their countries, nothing wrong with it, but what US does to India is different, you know exactly how badly they need them and you still say NO. China, on the other hand, would like to offer help at any time.

What are you talking about? Up until a week ago the only people allowed to get shots were those above the age of 55, medical professionals, and those with some conditions

We just started mass vaccinating people over 18 on April 19th. 6 days ago!!

Why are we suddenly suppose to start handing it out overseas when we just got started ourselves...

The deaths have dropped off because seniors were being aggressively vaccinated ...not young people.
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 12.22.13 PM.jpg

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Up until a week ago the only people allowed to get shots were those above the age of 55, medical professionals, and those with some conditions

We just started mass vaccinating people over 18 on April 19th.
Then read OP report again.

I expect somebody in Honduras to be ignorant of the reality of the situation...time to also add the Chinese to the ignorant list.
Many reports ask US to lift the ban and offer help when India is in this dire need, so your igorant list can stretch and cover most of this world.

hardly. I'm fully open to taking vaccines and oxygen from any country anywhere. All that I said was that starting next week there will be intense pressure on Pak healthcare system wrt COVID so let's not delude ourselves.

Do you think Pakistanis are stupid? There is a whole organization which does not only undertake psychological profiling of Indian leaders but also assess how Indian government and institutions will react under certain circumstances. It is obvious to most that India with its arrogant mindset will not accept anything from Pakistan. So making an offer and getting some PR points doesn’t hurt anyone.

As far as the Pakistani healthcare system, it seems that you are hoping that it will break down. This will make you feel better about India. Let’s wait and see. Indians have been waiting for failure of Pakistan since 1947 and they keep getting disappointed.

BTW this capacity has not even been touched and has been created in all big cities.

Last edited:
Since yesterday I've been seeing countless posts from arrogant Indians like @colonel rajesh @Ghost Hobbit etc who have been ridiculing edhi foundation claiming India doesn't need ambulances from Pakistan. However below video tells a very different story. Indians need to put aside ego for a moment and accept that their country is a giant failure whose chances of survival are next to nothing without accepting aid from well off neighboring countries.

The company that manufactured such an ambulance should be blamed.. not BJP.

hardly. I'm fully open to taking vaccines and oxygen from any country anywhere. All that I said was that starting next week there will be intense pressure on Pak healthcare system wrt COVID so let's not delude ourselves.
since last 3 days cases are going down in pakistan sir ..

24 - 5611
23- 5870
22-5908

it seems with in week it will go back to 4000 as pakistan army deployed already to enforce SOPs

People arent asking for the U.S. regime to share their vaccines. They are condemning the U.S. regimes policies interrupting intentational supply lines, breaking up contracts, hoarding and just throwing countries under the bus without any regard to provide even a lifeline nevermind aid. Countries they previously pretended to be on friendly terms with or even allies as opposed to their straight out malicious treatment and open hostility towards Chinese and Russians. Just like they meddled with protective gear supply lines or flat our looted European storages intentended for exactly these kind of crisis situation in Europe, only to spend billion of their fake dollars on propaganda mouthpieces, botnets and paid shilla to deflect and project all their daylight robbery and corruption with blatant lies and hoax stories on other countries like China instead of just doing something unimaginable like acting constructive so everyone gets through. They just keep showing their true colors and keep fucking with everyone.

Many reports ask US to lift the ban and offer help when India is in this dire need, so your igorant list can stretch and cover most of this world.

LOL! Having seen your "surplus" vaccine export argument is nonsensical you are now switching your argument to the raw materials needed to make vaccines.

People arent asking for the U.S. regime to share their vaccines.

Read the OP title and article again instead of trying to derail the thread with your typical Chinese smokescreen yapping.

US faces increased calls to share abundant COVID-19 vaccine doses with poorer countries
When did I say about "surplus" vaccine export?
"wondering why the United States is not doing more to help, particularly as the American vaccine supply begins to outpace demand"

You two both need glasses. Please reread the article if you are going to argue its points. Or are you just intentionally moving the target topic just to extend the thread.

Last edited:
Read the OP title and article again instead of trying to derail the thread with your typical Chinese smokescreen yapping.

US faces increased calls to share abundant COVID-19 vaccine doses with poorer countries

You two both need glasses
It was not written by me, you need glasses

it's fake news there is no shortage of vaccine materials. The shortage they are complaining about is for a US vaccine NOVOVAX branded CoVOVAX in India. COVOVAX isn't even approved in India or the US. Indian politicians are lying to deflect accountability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom