What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

Exactly. Executive Order where the U.S. cannot export vaccines when it was for Americans first in the first place.

Since the US can't or won't share their vaccines, then the US shouldn't have any issue with China and Russia sharing theirs.. Yet the US keep belittling their efforts by saying that it's all just some "Vaccine Diplomacy" scheme.. 😒 While the US won't even help fellow Quad-ally India with vaccines (or even with just the raw materials).. 😓

Provide the world with a better alternative.. It means nothing to the world if you merely show and hoard..

If US can't help, no other countries are allowed to help, it's American international law. America or nothing.

Since yesterday I've been seeing countless posts from arrogant Indians like @colonel rajesh @Ghost Hobbit etc who have been ridiculing edhi foundation claiming India doesn't need ambulances from Pakistan. However below video tells a very different story. Indians need to put aside ego for a moment and accept that their country is a giant failure whose chances of survival are next to nothing without accepting aid from well off neighboring countries.

Since yesterday I've been seeing countless posts from arrogant Indians like @colonel rajesh @Ghost Hobbit etc who have been ridiculing edhi foundation claiming India doesn't need ambulances from Pakistan. However below video tells a very different story. Indians need to put aside ego for a moment and accept that their country is a giant failure whose chances of survival are next to nothing without accepting aid from well off neighboring countries.

They need NOTHING from us. They are NOT our problem. They FULLY deserve what's coming to them.
Comments from Indians made my sick to my stomach. I have not seen this level of arrogance and hatred towards Pakistan. People are dying and they are busy telling everyone that we are this this and that.

However, indians are NOT the problem. The problem are the Pakistanis who are "praying" for and sympathising with the indians.

Last edited by a moderator:

hardly. I'm fully open to taking vaccines and oxygen from any country anywhere. All that I said was that starting next week there will be intense pressure on Pak healthcare system wrt COVID so let's not delude ourselves.

If US can't help, no other countries are allowed to help, it's American international law. America or nothing.

I recall a certain country buying up the World's supply of medical PPE goods in 2020 and then restricting exports...

I recall a certain country buying up the World's supply of medical PPE goods in 2020 and then restricting exports...

They're just sad they can't do it anymore. They're also sad the world calls their vaccine mineral water.

I recall one country buyed up all Chinese medical supplies to the point of hijacking the Chinese supplies intended for Europe.

‘Modern-day piracy’: German official says US swooped on masks at airport

I recall one country buyed up all Chinese medical supplies to the point of hijacking the Chinese supplies intended for Europe.

"On Thursday, a planeload of Chinese-made face masks were bought up right on the tarmac just as the much needed protective gear was about to set off for France."

Um..so unscrupulous Chinese companies (already charging inflated prices) breaking contracts and re-selling to the highest bidder at the last minute on the airport tarmac just to line their pockets with even more money. What do you expect from a completely corrupt country where taking bribes usurps everything else...

Last edited:
Unscrupulous Chinese companies breaking contracts and re-selling to the highest bidder at the last minute on the airport tarmac to line their pockets with even more money. What do you expect from a corrupt country where taking bribes usurps everything else...
A robber accused the seller, lol.. You broke the law first, why Europe accused you but not China for this despicable act?

A robber accused the seller, lol.. You broke the law first,

LOL! So what law did we break?
You are painting yourself into a corner.

I suppose the US Army was there putting guns to the heads of the Chinese company

why Europe accused you but not China for this despicable act?

The EU was shaming us for actively/knowingly leveraging China's notorious corruption to our benefit. Basically saying it is a sad day when Westerners intentionally stoop to China's low level...especially to the detriment of other Westerners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom