What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

India has clearly chosen empty rhetorics and acts of a fake superpower over the welfare of ot's own people. Now that it is exposed in front of the world, there will be a culture of denial for sure. No one can save them. Not even God.

You are right, these indians are beyond any help. Only natural selection can save these little beasts now.

View attachment 737379
Eh so you are this guy eh
IMG_20210425_223044.jpg
IMG_20210425_223031.jpg

Pretending to be someone else on Reddit not the first time

My advice would be to save these ambulance s for yourself , the mutant strain has already entered pakistan,within a month it will spread like wildfire,you will need all the ambulances you have.

You are right, these indians are beyond any help. Only natural selection can save these little beasts now.

View attachment 737379
sir you know how much stress and helplessness one need to write such post ? this guy is breakdown he has no choice left now . its clearly he is admitting the lost .
My advice would be to save these ambulance s for yourself , the mutant strain has already entered pakistan,within a month it will spread like wildfire,you will need all the ambulances you have.
since last 3 days cases are going down new cases are reduced 10% already from peak :P ambulences ki kami nhi hai . i am worry of lockdown only

GoI should accept all the help they can get putting aside their ego. Lives of civilians is more important than the hostility we have towards any country

Man, no need to post that shit again and again. Probably, it's a common way to talk like that in their homes.. Their forums are full of shit. They are so arrogant that while their people are dying on the streets, they are still cursing Pakistanis.

I fully discounted them after the last year's plane crash.. Tarbiat ka masla hai..

India has many billionaires, easily can charter plane and import essential supplies. Buy from Russia, Isreal etc.

since last 3 days cases are going down in pakistan sir ..

24 - 5611
23- 5870
22-5908

it seems with in week it will go back to 4000 as pakistan army deployed already to enforce SOPs

It takes 10 days for the symptoms to start appearing. You will have to pay the price for this. If you had immedeately cracked down on them, isolated them you could have contained it. Instead you let them roam around and rummage around free to infect all and sundry. Corona has shown no evidence of not punishing this behavior.

1619371650016.jpeg

It takes 10 days for the symptoms to start appearing. You will have to pay the price for this. If you had immedeately cracked down on them, isolated them you could have contained it. Instead you let them roam around and rummage around free to infect all and sundry. Corona has shown no evidence of not punishing this behavior.

View attachment 737393
well i think just 3 days ago pakistan have crossed the third wave peak . as last three days cases are going down 200 every day .TLP dharna was end 9 days ago tommorow hospitals should be flooded?

well i think just 3 days ago pakistan have crossed the third wave peak . as last three days cases are going down 200 every day .TLP dharna was end 9 days ago tommorow hospitals should be flooded?

No...they will start showing symptoms- cold, head ache etc. Like the bunch of illiterate buffons they'll try to hide it or take paracetamol waiting for several days before seeking help. Every hour, spreading to others. The only way you escape is if there was no one in that crowd already infected...as you are aware the possibility is infinitesimally small.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom