What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

No...they will start showing symptoms- cold, head ache etc. Like the bunch of illiterate buffons they'll try to hide it or take paracetamol waiting for several days before seeking help. Every hour, spreading to others. The only way you escape is if there was no one in that crowd already infected...as you are aware the possibility is infinitesimally small.
all these are your wishes lets see what came out . you are now acting like indian media my friend . for you indians zombies live other side of border and human life has no value in pakistan this is what they feed you last 20 years . reality is pakistani cases are going down and if pakistan army uses stick like before with in few days cases will go further down and all will be fine . if not and cases keep rising gov will sure impose lock down and curfew like last time and situation will be controlled .

cant you read English tweet is in English. NCOC release data every day . this tweet is 16 hours ago .
so you are satisfied for 118 deaths , one day ago you had 157 dead , figures are getting up and down if you go for last weeks tweets .

Comments from Indians made my sick to my stomach. I have not seen this level of arrogance and hatred towards Pakistan. People are dying and they are busy telling everyone that we are this this and that.

That is why I posted in other thread that we should not support them as they will bite when possible, Islam dont allow to be bitten from same source again and again.

all these are your wishes lets see what came out . you are now acting like indian media my friend . for you indians zombies live other side of border and human life has no value in pakistan this is what they feed you last 20 years . reality is pakistani cases are going down and if pakistan army uses stick like before with in few days cases will go further down and all will be fine . if not and cases keep rising gov will sure impose lock down and curfew like last time and situation will be controlled .
we are simply reacting by the threads open by your pakistani brothers who are doing propaganda with fake videos of vishakhapatnam gas tragedy , your sahafi imran riaj posted fake doctored video on twitter, your brothers are opening threads ,
we dont reaquire any sympathy nor we are short of 55 ambulance which your govt offered to help us :D

I don't have any 'wishes'. I'm only quoting what has happed again and again and again and again like clockwork in the last one year
a) China refuses to shut down a celebration- nucleus of COVID
b) India softens rules during election campaigns and surges in COVID follow

There has never been a deviation from this pattern. Why do you think Imran Khan is trying to get pally with India? His own advisors aren't fools. Surely one of the first things his corona team would have told him is to expect a surge.
@Imran Khan JUST LOOK AT THIS $HIT. This is a cataclysm in the making.

figures are going down from 157 to 118 its mean reduce of daily deaths 24.84%

may god bring it to zero . this is my serious desire from my heart , i lost few of my distant relatives , few of my juniors lost life , but some of pakistanis are making mockery of a pandemic in india where humans have no control . pakistanis are also losing lives in hundreds .

My advice would be to save these ambulance s for yourself , the mutant strain has already entered pakistan,within a month it will spread like wildfire,you will need all the ambulances you have.

Sanghi is still hoping Pakistan suffers under Indian mutation. What a disgusting pajeet.

Don't worry pajeet. It is not entirely your fault. The mods on this forum allow creatures like you to become members. They definitely tolerate hateful creatures.

Sanghi is still hoping Pakistan suffers under Indian mutation. What a disgusting pajeet.

Don't worry pajeet. It is not entirely your fault. The mods on this forum allow creatures like you to become members. They definitely tolerate hateful creatures.

For once get out and read a grammar book , your comprehension issues are disturbing.

Only a nicompoop like you can read that post like this.

For once get out and read a grammar book , your comprehension issues are disturbing.

Only a nicompoop like you can read that post like this.

You are a typical RSS follower and a champion of fake news. Always hiding behind fake news.

For once at least admit facts. You are the same guy who had been celebrating how India had defeated COVID. We all know how that turned out. Now let's see how Modi manages to win back lost trust of Indian people LOL

Comments from Indians made my sick to my stomach. I have not seen this level of arrogance and hatred towards Pakistan. People are dying and they are busy telling everyone that we are this this and that.

Even if people are dying what can pakistan do to help them? It's our government and administration that's killing them on purpose. Those fools will die regardless because they are not ready to wake up and see these whole conspiracy.

My advice would be to save these ambulance s for yourself , the mutant strain has already entered pakistan,within a month it will spread like wildfire,you will need all the ambulances you have.

Why didn't you people ban that kumb stupidity rather then force this viscous strain upon the world?

Why didn't you people ban that kumb stupidity rather then force this viscous strain upon the world?

Maybe you need to read where Chinese coronovirus started ?

We didn't ban ramazan celebrations either any comment on it ?

I don't have any 'wishes'. I'm only quoting what has happed again and again and again and again like clockwork in the last one year
a) China refuses to shut down a celebration- nucleus of COVID
b) India softens rules during election campaigns and surges in COVID follow

There has never been a deviation from this pattern. Why do you think Imran Khan is trying to get pally with India? His own advisors aren't fools. Surely one of the first things his corona team would have told him is to expect a surge.
@Imran Khan JUST LOOK AT THIS $HIT. This is a cataclysm in the making.

SAB SE PHLY AP NE GHABRANA NHI HAI
:P

Back
Top Bottom