What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

Each and every equipmemt being purchased from China is being paid for with Indian money.
Not a single penny of aid accepted from Chinese government.

Just like I don't thank my local pharmacy shop for selling me paracetamol, there is no need for India to thank China.

Yes but the difference is that there is no alternative to China right now to get the massive supplies that India needs.

They are saving thousands of lives in India right now, whether they are being paid for the supplies or not.

Each and every equipmemt being purchased from China is being paid for with Indian money.

Just like I don't thank my local pharmacy shop for selling me paracetamol, there is no need for India to thank China.
how much is the life of the sufferers cost according to you?

Narrow minded ungrateful fools.

Thank you China :enjoy:

Last edited:

They can either argue that Xiaomi in India is an Indian company or that it is private business, lol.

Considering what happened last I wouldn’t be surprised if India cut off oxygen supplies/machines to China if situations were reversed.

Then why India has not succeed to get any vaccines from US?
US banned vaccine raw materials export when India is begging for it.

They can either argue that Xiaomi in India is an Indian company or that it is private business, lol.

Considering what happened last I wouldn’t be surprised if India cut off oxygen supplies/machines to China if situations were reversed.
That idiot claim everything bought from China is using Indian money is not true. Xiaomi is a Chinese company donated stuffs to India. I just want to post real facts to slap his wounded ego. :enjoy:

if only there was a cure for morons. :)

That idiot claim everything bought from China is using Indian money is not true. Xiaomi is a Chinese company donated stuffs to India. I just want to post real facts to slap his wounded ego. :enjoy:

If their Galwan reactions are any indications then I’d say that this would probably have little effect.

Thank you China :enjoy:
3 crore is less than what many individual businessmen donated.
Literally chump change.

ungrateful ****, where do you buy these huge quantity then? Even usa purchase equipment from China to help India, they don't manufacture themselves anymore.

You are a supa powa, why do you demand a free aid? China's donations only to developing country, are you saying India is poor?

Last edited:
paracetamol doesn't safe lives, what China provides to desperate Indians are a matter of life and death.
So Indians better be grateful China is willing to send these urgent medical equipment and other supplies for treating critical ill Indians (many on the verge of dying). To say India paid for these materials so these haters don't have any reason to thank China shows what kind of characters they are. You can't help but feel sad for their mothers for raising these son of a beeetches.

Back
Top Bottom