What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

They can either argue that Xiaomi in India is an Indian company or that it is private business, lol.

Considering what happened last I wouldn’t be surprised if India cut off oxygen supplies/machines to China if situations were reversed.
You are welcome

paracetamol doesn't safe lives, what China provides to desperate Indians are a matter of life and death.
So Indians better be grateful China is willing to send these urgent medical equipment and other supplies for treating critical ill Indians (many on the verge of dying). To say India paid for these materials so these haters don't have any reason to thank China shows what kind of characters they are. You can't help but feel sad for their mothers for raising these son of a beeetches.
IMG-20210502-WA0001.jpg

Coronavirus ne to Indians ko unki sachi aukaat yaad dila di hai lmao superpower since 2020 😆😆

Aggarwal was all praise for the support the initiative has received from the Chinese people.

"The people who are working in our logistics in China have been working 24/7. They have been sleeping in factories, visiting warehouses at odd hours, flying from one city to another at the dead of the night, reaching at wee hours," he said. "They have been following the cargo all the way from the factories to the warehouses and at the airports."

"The kind of support that we're getting from the local Chinese people there is tremendous. They feel the pain that we as Indians are feeling today, the troubles that we are facing, and I think it's humanity at the end of the day," Aggarwal added.

"I don't think this is any longer a cause of India or China or any other country, it's a humanitarian cause now. And, one human is coming forward to help another human. I think that's what's happening right now. I have no complaints at all, in that respect."

Will this feeling of humanity in Chinese folks, prompt bhakts to now shut down anti-Chinese Bhakt propaganda outlets like WION??

Enquiring minds want to know....
paracetamol doesn't safe lives, what China provides to desperate Indians are a matter of life and death.
So Indians better be grateful China is willing to send these urgent medical equipment and other supplies for treating critical ill Indians (many on the verge of dying). To say India paid for these materials so these haters don't have any reason to thank China shows what kind of characters they are. You can't help but feel sad for their mothers for raising these son of a beeetches.

It probably helps to know that most of these extremist half-educated Hindu BJP supporters are barely able to read/write English and come from some of the poorest cow-belt "sick" lawless states in India.

Last edited:
It probably helps to know that most of these extremist half-educated Hindu BJP supporters are barely able to read/write English and come from some of the poorest cow-belt "sick" lawless states in India.

strange rich India south still stick with poor cow belt illiterates, they should form their own country, will be so much more prosperous, successful, better, free of cow piss non-sense and not pay taxes to the north.

I think the price should be marked up 5x.

In my industry, priority orders get 2x markup. High demand low supply orders get another 2x markup.

The extra 1x markup is for hostility. If I have a hostile customer I will either cut them off or charge more to pay for the mental health decline in my employees that must interact with them.

They can either argue that Xiaomi in India is an Indian company or that it is private business, lol.

Considering what happened last I wouldn’t be surprised if India cut off oxygen supplies/machines to China if situations were reversed.

I would be surprised if they don’t. And on top of that, they would create a military crises. Which would end up with Indians get their behind handed to them.

Will this feeling of humanity in Chinese folks, prompt bhakts to now shut down anti-Chinese Bhakt propaganda outlets like WION??

Enquiring minds want to know....

Indians Brahmans believe that their life’s are worth more than Chinese. As Chinese as a country and as a people are equivalent to the tribal untouchables. So they regard Chinese helping India in the same scenarios as an untouchable giving up their property to the upper caste. It’s sad that India view international relationships through the lenses of their caste system.

Of course, western nations, including Americans, are Indian’s masters. When US donate left over supplies to India, they view it no different than how my dog view me when I gave it table scraps. They are eternally grateful.

Last edited:
Indians Brahmans believe that their life’s are worth more than Chinese. As Chinese as a country and as a people are equivalent to the tribal untouchables. So they regard Chinese helping India in the same scenarios as an untouchable giving up their property to the upper caste. It’s sad that India view international relationships through the lenses of their caste system.

Of course, western nations, including Americans, are Indian’s masters. When US donate left over supplies to India, they view it no different than how my dog view me when I gave it table scraps. They are eternally grateful.

I have lost faith in India as a country after extremist Indians elected Modi as their leader.

Incompetent Modi mismanaged Indian response to Covid and hundreds of thousands are dying.

But just you watch, deluded Indians (some extremists, rest simply don't know any better) will elect Modi again - under the guise of fake "democracy".

They will keep digging their own grave.

You cannot help these types of people who do not know how to make their own lives better.

Even Power plants constructed in India nowadays are Chinese.

But extremists in India keep barking that they will "boycott" Chinese goods, tweeting from their Oppo or Huawei phones.

Aggarwal was all praise for the support the initiative has received from the Chinese people.

"The people who are working in our logistics in China have been working 24/7. They have been sleeping in factories, visiting warehouses at odd hours, flying from one city to another at the dead of the night, reaching at wee hours," he said. "They have been following the cargo all the way from the factories to the warehouses and at the airports."

"The kind of support that we're getting from the local Chinese people there is tremendous. They feel the pain that we as Indians are feeling today, the troubles that we are facing, and I think it's humanity at the end of the day," Aggarwal added.

"I don't think this is any longer a cause of India or China or any other country, it's a humanitarian cause now. And, one human is coming forward to help another human. I think that's what's happening right now. I have no complaints at all, in that respect."

We love you China!
Narrow minded ungrateful fools.

Thank you China :enjoy:
Most likely a Modi supporter, Nazi to the core.
3 crore is less than what many individual businessmen donated.
Literally chump change.
As long as it saves lives then does it matter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom