What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

strange rich India south still stick with poor cow belt illiterates, they should form their own country, will be so much more prosperous, successful, better, free of cow piss non-sense and not pay taxes to the north.

Things are slowly going to go that way in a few years' time.

The culture in the South is totally different from the poorer Cow Belt states. South Indians are far more educated (especially Kerala) and they are also marxists at some level.

800px-Hammer_and_Sickle_-_Kerala.jpg

However - Keralan Hindus are very different also from Cow belters in that they have a very harmonious Hindu-Muslim communal relationship (kind of like West Bengal and Bangladesh). In fact none of the South Indian states have extremist Hindus as majority. Some Hindus in South India also consume beef, which is unthinkable in the cow belt.

Aggarwal was all praise for the support the initiative has received from the Chinese people.

"The people who are working in our logistics in China have been working 24/7. They have been sleeping in factories, visiting warehouses at odd hours, flying from one city to another at the dead of the night, reaching at wee hours," he said. "They have been following the cargo all the way from the factories to the warehouses and at the airports."

"The kind of support that we're getting from the local Chinese people there is tremendous. They feel the pain that we as Indians are feeling today, the troubles that we are facing, and I think it's humanity at the end of the day," Aggarwal added.

"I don't think this is any longer a cause of India or China or any other country, it's a humanitarian cause now. And, one human is coming forward to help another human. I think that's what's happening right now. I have no complaints at all, in that respect."

All humans except in India....wait until the Indians get a breather. You will see their ugly side again

Received oxygen generator from China!Thanks for support India!
Thanks for sharing. I always wanted to know how those oxygen generator works. Looks so easy. Turn on the AC, connect the tubes and walah you have continuous oxygen.
Seems better than having an oxygen tank which can run out and needs refilling.

Maybe I should get one just in case.
What about any consumable parts like filters, maintenance etc. What is the power/wattage ?

hyper-nationalism , Election rallies , Further fueling new cases was kumbh mela as many as 2.5 million people took part, with scant attention to COVID-19 safety protocols. messaging to keep wearing masks and follow social distancing took a beating or thrown to the dogs. Only 2 percent of the population now fully vaccinated . slow, dysfunctional vaccine rollout despite being the world’s biggest vaccine producer there isn’t enough vaccine supply .

Join the fun! Air India pilots refuse to fly unless vaccinated for Covid ‘urgently’.

Title says it all. Should I copy-paste the article?

- PRTP GWD

Join the fun! Air India pilots refuse to fly unless vaccinated for Covid ‘urgently’.

Title says it all. Should I copy-paste the article?

- PRTP GWD
What is PRTP GWD?

I think their demand is just and it shouldn't be a problem to vaccinate them on priority.

The current Indian epidemic took place after mass vaccinations.

'In the current paper the concern is raised that the RNA based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19. '

' Approving a vaccine, utilizing novel RNA technology without extensive testing is extremely dangerous. The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.'

Research article.
spreading medical misinformation https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/can-mrna-based-covid-19-vaccines-cause-prion-disease/

More and More Hasi Ke Hungamey!!!!!!!!!!

'You can put your head in sand like ostrich, we won't': HC slams Centre over oxygen shortage

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: May 4, 2021, 18:10 IST

NEW DELHI: The Delhi high court on Tuesday slammed Centre and asked it to show cause as to why contempt should not be initiated against it for "failing to comply with order on supply of oxygen to Delhi."
The high court asked Centre to comply with Supreme Court's order and ensure the deficit in oxygen supply to Delhi is met. "Contempt may be the last thing but it is there. Enough is enough. There is no way that you won't supply 700 MT right away. We won't hear anything except compliance," the high court said.
The court also rejected Centre's submission stating that Delhi was not entitled to 700 MT of medical oxygen in light of existing medical infrastructure.
"Supreme Court's April 30 order shows it directed Centre to provide 700 MT of oxygen and not just 490 MT. You can put your head in sand like ostrich, we will not," it said.

"We see grim reality everyday of people not able to secure oxygen or ICU beds in hospitals which have reduced beds due to gas shortage. There's SC order, now we also say Centre will have to supply 700 MT oxygen daily to Delhi right away by whatever means," the high court said in its order.
The high court further noted that not for a single day, Delhi has received its allocated 490 MT of oxygen supply.

On May 3, the Supreme Court had asked the Centre to rectify the oxygen issue of Delhi hospitals within two days.
In an order, the apex court ordered the Centre, in collaboration with other states, prepare a buffer stock of oxygen for emergency purposes and decentralise the location of emergency stocks.
“Emergency stocks shall be created within next four days and is to be replenished on a day to day basis, in addition to existing allocation of oxygen supply to States,” the SC said in its order passed on suo motu case initiated by it on issues related to oxygen supply etc in relation to Covid.

(With agency inputs)

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom