What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

The current Indian epidemic took place after mass vaccinations.

'In the current paper the concern is raised that the RNA based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19. '

' Approving a vaccine, utilizing novel RNA technology without extensive testing is extremely dangerous. The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.'

Research article.
Why Pfizer is not causing the same situation elsewhere?

Indeed, India is in the endgame and the world's shining example of winning covid fight and will also save the world

People in India are dying but we have Indians on PDF who claim everything is okay in India.

Maybe their Media isnt showing them whats really happenning in India.

Thats why its neccessary to show these Indians the Real Story.

Why Pfizer is not causing the same situation elsewhere?

That paper is published by a renowned anti-vaxxer
mRNA vaccine is not available in India. AstraZeneca is a viral vector DNA vaccine not mRNA

That paper is published by a renowned anti-vaxxer
mRNA vaccine is not available in India. AstraZeneca is a viral vector DNA vaccine not mRNA

Oh yes I missed that.. India is not administering Pfizer or any other mRNA vaccine.

People in India are dying but we have Indians on PDF who claim everything is okay in India.

Maybe their Media isnt showing them whats really happenning in India.

Thats why its neccessary to show these Indians the Real Story.

not surprised, godi media is attacking international media ground report, saying everything is OK, no shortage of oxygen, or beds.

saying international media is defaming their beloved leader - modi ji

Aggarwal was all praise for the support the initiative has received from the Chinese people.

"The people who are working in our logistics in China have been working 24/7. They have been sleeping in factories, visiting warehouses at odd hours, flying from one city to another at the dead of the night, reaching at wee hours," he said. "They have been following the cargo all the way from the factories to the warehouses and at the airports."

"The kind of support that we're getting from the local Chinese people there is tremendous. They feel the pain that we as Indians are feeling today, the troubles that we are facing, and I think it's humanity at the end of the day," Aggarwal added.

"I don't think this is any longer a cause of India or China or any other country, it's a humanitarian cause now. And, one human is coming forward to help another human. I think that's what's happening right now. I have no complaints at all, in that respect."

Each and every equipmemt being purchased from China is being paid for with Indian money.
Not a single penny of aid accepted from Chinese government.

Just like I don't thank my local pharmacy shop for selling me paracetamol, there is no need for India to thank China.

Back
Top Bottom