What's new

Countrys per capita income rises to $1180 (nominal)

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The country’s per capita income has now increased to $1180 from $ 1044, Planning Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal said on Wednesday. The Planning Minister revealed this after a meeting of the Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) held at the NEC conference room in the city’s Sher-e-Bangla Nagar area. Ecnec Chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina chaired the meeting. Briefing reporters after the meeting, AHM Mustafa Kamal also said that the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth for the current fiscal year reached 6.12 per cent as per the estimation of the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS). Kamal also noted that the economy of Bangladesh is one of those of the world which has been able to maintain average 6 per cent growth rate for the last couple of years, according to a news agency.

source: Countrys per capita income rises to $1180 | 24 News | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

The country’s per capita income has now increased to $1180 from $ 1044, Planning Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal said on Wednesday. The Planning Minister revealed this after a meeting of the Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) held at the NEC conference room in the city’s Sher-e-Bangla Nagar area. Ecnec Chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina chaired the meeting. Briefing reporters after the meeting, AHM Mustafa Kamal also said that the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth for the current fiscal year reached 6.12 per cent as per the estimation of the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS). Kamal also noted that the economy of Bangladesh is one of those of the world which has been able to maintain average 6 per cent growth rate for the last couple of years, according to a news agency.

source: Countrys per capita income rises to $1180 | 24 News | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

I wonder why should you use the word "Nominal" when the per capita income is actual?

Arre badegi kese nahi Hasina India ke kehne par jo chalti hai :whistle:(According to some Bangladeshis):azn:
@BDforever party kab de raha hai? :cheers:
02c2b7e625895df8104053ea3b488e0b27c1930099b69af561fbe91075d00870.jpg

because per capita can be both nominal and PPP based :)
As far as I know, inflation is deducted from the Nominal GDP in order to calculate the actual GDP. The title news just says the current per capita income is $1188. It is certainly the real income and not the nominal one.

Purchasing Power Parity or PPP has different explanation. Please read the link below to know about the PPP:

Purchasing power parity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as I know, inflation is deducted from the Nominal GDP in order to calculate the actual GDP. The title news just says the current per capita income is $1188. It is certainly the real income and not the nominal one.

Purchasing Power Parity or PPP has different explanation. Please read the link below to know about the PPP:

Purchasing power parity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i know about PPP and no inflation was not deducted.

agree...........PM Hasina is the greatest Gift to Bangladesh....
very strong lady ......

I have been saying numerous times lately that BD GDP/capita is now around 1200 US dollars.

GDP growth will remain strong for the foreseeable future as the political stability is now greater than over the past year.

The days of BD being poorer than India and Pakistan are now well and truly over.

I have been saying numerous times lately that BD GDP/capita is now around 1200 US dollars.

GDP growth will remain strong for the foreseeable future as the political stability is now greater than over the past year.

The days of BD being poorer than India and Pakistan are now well and truly over.
in your dreams you guys will remain poor.

Back
Top Bottom