What's new

Countries with negative opinion on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited no not? Where in China did you visit?
He is lying. He makes thing up to try make his argument and trash talk about China more credible.

I have seen to many of this typical white man who never visit and see the real China before and then talk rubbish of things they never know. Those racist whiteman who never visit China before think China looks like North Korea, people has no freedom and lives like robots. How dumb they are :lol:

Dont lie! Its obvious you never visit China and just an armchair general talking things you have no idea. Of cos if you admit you never visit China. Your stance against China will stand no ground. By lying about visiting China before and talk trash about China will make your nonsense more credible. Typical cheap move by Chinese haters.

I was in Hong Kong 1983, and went to Guang-Shou, but my personal experience has no influence
on the general perception of China.
The general perception of countries rarely visited is based on news reports.
Do I claim that the perception gives a complete picture of China? No, I don't do that.
Do I claim that the perception is correct? No, I do not do that either.

My perception of You is that You are rude.

I was in Hong Kong 1983, and went to Guang-Shou, but my personal experience has no influence
Do I claim that the perception gives a complete picture of China? No, I don't do that.

:lol: In 1983? Are you trying to use impression of China in 1983 and claim valid in year 2017? I was right about you. You have no real experience of current China.

I need not be courteous to racist and people who know nothing and act as if they know alot.

You can continue your trash talk and insult your ownselves and your own country flag you fly. You are nothing but trash!:enjoy:

Ha. HK? i'm a native HongKonger, lets play a game of lies busting OK?
Tell me where did you stay in HK, curry house ?
What kind of transportation you're using?
What you used to pay for your expense with?

Half a century ago, my god, you must be very old by now...No wonder your mindset is so ancient. Being stuck in the past.

Ha. HK? i'm a native HongKonger, lets play a game of lies busting OK?
Tell me where did you stay in HK, curry house ?
What kind of transportation you're using?
What you used to pay for your expense with?
He know nothing and just make things up to make his argument more credible. These people are pest in the world. Serpent like evil which spread fake lies and hatred. They deserve to be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom