What's new

Countries with negative opinion on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it why Germany have such a high unfavorable rate?

I would not be surprised if more Pakistani love China than Chinese love China. ...

I love China because I love Pakistan. You see, I know what kind of governments we have had and how inept and treacherous they have been. It has been for three reasons: God, Army and China. Those are the three reasons why Pakistan is still standing. If anyone thinks different, then tell me how proud you are of our nukes and then tell me where the first blue-prints came from and where the nuke was first tested. We had very good scientists like AQ Khan, even theoretical ones like Dr Salaam, but nukes was a different matter altogether. Even the Israelis needed help. The Americans got them off the Nazis, the Indians off the Russians etc etc...whatever! We, pakistanis got them from China. We tested our first weapon on Chinese soil. The Chinese have done bigger favours for us than anyone can ever imagine. We stood up to India? We stood up to the USA? We stood up to the Soviet Union? How? Because we have a friend called China.

He has been with PDF for quite some time, judging from posting pattern he is Indian (haven't run IP check yet), anyway let's not get personal, members of any background are welcome.

He is India. He use to have Indian flag on him.

I love China because I love Pakistan. You see, I know what kind of governments we have had and how inept and treacherous they have been. It has been for three reasons: God, Army and China. Those are the three reasons why Pakistan is still standing. If anyone thinks different, then tell me how proud you are of our nukes and then tell me where the first blue-prints came from and where the nuke was first tested. We had very good scientists like AQ Khan, even theoretical ones like Dr Salaam, but nukes was a different matter altogether. Even the Israelis needed help. The Americans got them off the Nazis, the Indians off the Russians etc etc...whatever! We, pakistanis got them from China. We tested our first weapon on Chinese soil. The Chinese have done bigger favours for us than anyone can ever imagine. We stood up to India? We stood up to the USA? We stood up to the Soviet Union? How? Because we have a friend called China.

How many Pakistani feel the way you do? You sound like you take Pakistani friendship with China pretty personally. Like how I would expect an Israeli would regard America.

How many Pakistani feel the way you do? You sound like you take Pakistani friendship with China pretty personally. Like how I would expect an Israeli would regard America.

Better than that. The American baptist loves Israel because that is where Christ will descend and finish the Jews off too. I dont love China for that kind of self-interested reason. I love China because we Pakistanis have been screwed over by every single one of our 'friends' except the Chinese and Turkey. Turks are like my brothers, we share the same religion and we harbour a lot of good will for each other. The Chinese are not Muslim like us. But as humans we have developed a relationship over 60 years based on equality and respect. The Chinese have more or less assured Pakistan's freedom and safety. How can I not love China? Like I said, if i wasnt Pakistani I would be Chinese. Iron Brothers Your success is our success.

japan i get.
but any theories regarding why most European countries hate china more than india does?
The poll does not ask if You "hate" China, and I doubt Europeans typically hates China or Chinese.
It asks if You have an unfavourable view of China.

Why Unfavourable view?

china never attacked any european nation out of the blue, so why? even when india is ok with china?

Where did you think those market shares come from? There is the Chinese saying "To block one's money, is like killing one's parents" 断人财路,如杀人父母

It is not the least bit surprising.

The poll does not ask if You "hate" China, and I doubt Europeans typically hates China or Chinese.
It asks if You have an unfavourable view of China.

Why Unfavourable view?
1. It is a dictatorship which represses its citizens
2. It allows local party bosses to indulge in corrupt behaviour.
3. It tries to bully everyone not sharing its views (Dalai Lama, Taiwan, SCS etc.)
4. Reckless behaviour on International Waters
5. Chinese Business partners are not thrustworty
6. Bad table manners (at least the ones I met)
7. Heavily polluted (but maybe they will do something about it)
8. Spam, Spam, Spam from Chinese companies
9. Industrial espionage
10. Treats protesters by driving over them with tanks.

1. Right...a dictatorship with a leader term limit of ten years and the power separated between a governing committ. Which part of that is dictatorship again?
2. Oh yeah, because Europeans are totally corruption free and those campaign contributions are legitimate and not corruption.
3. You are actually supporting a medieval theocracy leader who's goal is build his kingdom on earth and rule over his subjects like slaves. Though it is not surprising considering your colonial behaviour. Here is the news flash though, the rest of the world has grown too strong for you.
4. Right...because China is the most aggressive party in international water. Russia and US are gentle saints in international waters right? Though Europeans are more gentle, mostly owning to the fact you don't have a credible navy anymore.
5. So if the Chinese are so untrustworthy, why did you keep coming for more?
6. There is a thing called culture difference. If you don't like it, don't be there.
7. Gee, I wonder which country invested the most in renewable energy in the world?
8. Right...becacuse European companies doesn't spam ads and commercials.
9. New flash, if someone learned the principle of making a product from someone else and made it better, cheaper, more cost effective, it is called innovation.
10. Have you seen USSR, Ukraine, Egypt, Yemen and just about every country that switched to "democracy"?

Let me sum up the real reason you don't like China: It is a country that is simply doing better than you. You don't like the fact it is out-competiting you in the market, you don't like the fact it doesn't need to deal with your bullshit government, you don't like China simply because it rubs your pride the wrong way.

I don't get it why Germany have such a high unfavorable rate?

Germany faces direct market competition from China. Namely, it is the most industry heavy nation in Europe. However, due to manpower limitation and inefficiency, it is gradually losing its market share to China. By the current decade, Chinese competition grown to a level which core Germany industry is threatened.

This is another distorted fact, artificially created lie.
  1. Chinese are worried (perhaps even over-worried) by negative news about the security situation coming out of Pakistan, say terrorist attacks, bombings. Go any Chinese website and see how people talk about Pakistani people, we have a term for them, "Pak Iron", meaning iron brothers, this isn't even news.
  2. Note the critical culture difference in interpretation, Chinese put "favorable" or "unfavorable" based on pragmatic assessment of fact/situation, hence judging what actions deem fit, not "like" or "dislike" which are subjective & emotional. United Nations is also included in the survey, tell me if there any emotion involved.
In Chinese culture, pragmatism and love-hate emotion are two unrelated things. Wanna see pure emotion? I never forget in 2008 Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, over 200 nations participated, but whole 100,000+ of audience at stadium all stood up voluntarily to cheers only for one foreign delegation - Pakistan.

View attachment 368457

Definitely agree with that analysis. There is a concern regarding Pakistan's security situation from a Chinese point of view. Thus Chinese people would like to see a more secure and prosperous Pakistan.

Just listen to the cheer at (1:35:18), don't think many other countries got the same reception.

Last edited:
japan i get.
but any theories regarding why most European countries hate china more than india does?

Indian do not really hate China...Hate is a strong word..Heck even i do not even Hate Pakistan too....But in a more political level, China is perceived as an aggressor to India than really an enemy

Indian do not really hate China...Hate is a strong word..Heck even i do not even Hate Pakistan too....But in a more political level, China is perceived as an aggressor to India than really an enemy

I don't think there is as much hate in this world as some people make it to be. Hate is too personal and emotional, most people act in a rational manor. Nations will have their own security concerns but using the word hate to describe it is just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom