What's new

Countries that you would like to visit besides your own

I want to visit North Korea.
If any one have any hints, let's share!

If Fuhrer Kim is reading, may be you can invite me as your guest.

Last edited:
So for the 'real' biriani I ought to visit Iran.
I don't know why we are even discussing this. I just gave you a piece of culinary advice and the rest is upto you.
Btw, although biryani originated from Persia, their version is totally different than south asian biryanis. Ours are more spicy and refined.
And it's simply not true that Biryanis were developped in the kitchens of Lucknow and Delhi. India has good north Indian versions of biryanis but their best verieties are from Hyderabad (Deccan style) in the South.
In India, there's nothing that comes even close to Sindhi or Bohri biryanis. To try that please visit Karachi some day.

Pilau is my preferred rice dish, draped with chunks of meat and yoghurt.
I love pulao as well. Unlike biryani where meat qorma is prepared seperatly and mixed later with layers of rice, kewra or rose water, the pulao is boiled in meat stock, preferably beef (seene ka gosht).
Pulao is believed to be a Turkic dish from Central Asia (pilaf/pilav) and just like biryani it got refined in South Asia.

Try them all and see the difference.

1..Japan to see the marvel of human perseverance...
2...Chile to see Patagonia and rapanoi of easter Island
3...Russia to see siberia, aral lake and vast wilderness..
4...Uzbrkistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan to see the mountains, natural beauty and muslim architecture..
5...French polynesia to be away from the fast paced world and digital life for a wk or so..
And finally
6... Spain... To see why muslim conquerors revered it and to see 1st hand the place where they reached at their oeak and from where their decline started as well
P. S.
I hav already struck off germany and india from my bucket list over last decade, infact visited india twice... So 6 out of 8 are left.

So what took you to Europe work or wander lust?

Wanderlust. Done Central and Western Europe with friends and in more recent times Southern Europe with my better half. It helps that budget airlines have made travelling within Europe extremely cheap. Most of the time it costs me more to catch a train to Stockholm than to grab a flight down to Barcelona with Ryanair!

Wanderlust. Done Central and Western Europe with friends and in more recent times Southern Europe with my better half. It helps that budget airlines have made travelling within Europe extremely cheap. Most of the time it costs me more to catch a train to Stockholm than to grab a flight down to Barcelona with Ryanair!
Yes those airlines are real economical. Our experience of trains and ferries within Europe is also very good. It’s a shame Wow air went bankrupt.

Easy.

KSA (to see makkah and medina)
Italy (friend there)
US
Belgium
Norway to see a different friend but not really interested in the country
Australia
New Zealand to see how the people are after the beautiful NZ response to Christchurch terrorism
UK

That's pretty much it.

Until recently it was Egypt. I am still currently here at the end of my holiday. The ancient wonder is spoiled by greedy blood sucking locals who think westerners or tourists are walking ATMS.

Turkey was also on bucket list, beautiful country but the people are even more beautiful, such hospital and polite people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom