What's new

Countries that you would like to visit besides your own

When it comes to Far East the countries I would really want to visit is Japan, China and South Korea.

I would also like to visit North Korea but I think its near impossible to visit it.

When it comes to Far East the countries I would really want to visit is Japan, China and South Korea.

I would also like to visit North Korea but I think its near impossible to visit it.
U can visit North Korea but only from China and only through selected private tours

Extreme nationalism, ethnic pride, homogenous people, disciplined with unity.
Japan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Ethiopia, Brazil, Cuba, New Zealand, Sri Lanka.
except Azerbaijan been to others

Palestine, Israel, Cuba, North Korea, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, Russia, Venezuela.
Lebannon, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, Russia and Venezuela checked off

Done

I would like to visit Finland and Iceland

Norway(nation i respect the most when it comes to quality of life for citizens)

India(want to see amazing Hindu temples especially)

China(a world wonder in this current era)

Iran (probably the most resilient non-western or very large country)

I will never visit Israel or give 1$ to that country intentionally until the Palestinian situation is resolved in a fair and dignified manner.

except Azerbaijan been to others

How were your experiences ??

Ethiopia is said to have lovely ladies. Is that true ?? Below is the Ethiopean-German model Sara Nuru :

22Sarah-Nuru-ethiopian-model-1024x683-640x427.jpg

I will never visit Israel or give 1$ to that country intentionally until the Palestinian situation is resolved in a fair and dignified manner.

Those two lands must join up as a single country.

I want to see the world but that's quite unrealistic.
I would love to visit:
1 - Argentina
2 - Brazil
3 - New Zealand
4 - South Africa/Botswana/Namibia
5 - Tahiti

India and Bangladesh. India to taste some real biriani, meat ghosht curries, learn proper Urdu, enjoy Islamic history and sights while enjoying Muslim culture.
For real biryani you can visit Karachi, the capital of biryanis.
Even Indians who have visited Karachi and tasted our biryani agree that it's the best. :coffee:

How were your experiences ??

Ethiopia is said to have lovely ladies. Is that true ?? Below is the Ethiopean-German model Sara Nuru :

22Sarah-Nuru-ethiopian-model-1024x683-640x427.jpg

Well depends upon your taste yes there are beautiful women and poverty too so do. It expect too much either
I had different and good impression of the these places

while(1>0){
cout<<"I want to visit super power India & regional power Bangladesh \n";
}

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom