What's new

Count Down begins for Arrival of the 100th JF17 Thunder

50 per year ??? That is actually production number/number of birds. 2018 is referred as expected year of production.

Sir, today we have approx. 50 planes of Block 2 configuration. If, by the year 2018, the production of 100th block 2 plane starts, then that is certainly a huge increase in production rate. Given a timeframe of 2-3 months from start to finish for one frame, the production rate has to be very near to 50 per year. Certainly, much more than the current 25 per year. Or is there something I am missing here?

No that's the expected serial number of the 100th JF-17. The production rate is still 16-24 per year depending on exports, funds, induction pace, etc

Did the you ask that PAC Official who shared brochure with you whether MAR-1 has been integrated with existing JF-17's or not ?

Sir, today we have approx. 50 planes of Block 2 configuration. If, by the year 2018, the production of 100th block 2 plane starts, then that is certainly a huge increase in production rate. Given a timeframe of 2-3 months from start to finish for one frame, the production rate has to be very near to 50 per year. Certainly, much more than the current 25 per year. Or is there something I am missing here?

I suggested that serial as a special one for 100th Aircraft. By going with normal routine it should be like 18-2 50 or something like this. But looking at completion of century, one can suggest 100 serial or any special marking for celebration.

Note: Same wasn't mentioned as sort of official declaration etc at all but expected serial number though, we know that is not the case based upon production rate.

I suggested that serial as a special one for 100th Aircraft. By going with normal routine it should be like 18-2 50 or something like this. But looking at completion of century, one can suggest 100 serial or any special marking for celebration.

Note: Same wasn't mentioned as sort of official declaration etc at all but expected serial number though, we know that is not the case based upon production rate.

Aaaaah. Thanks for clarification :D But it would be very confusing, as you observed just now!

How about this:

upload_2017-9-27_23-7-8.png

With the right fonts, it could fit on the plane.

By the way, just like the number, the plane itself ought to be special, with some really awesome hidden features that mean death to the enemy!

You just never know we might have been doing it for the last 2 years or so but Russians seemed reluctant or they might be asking us to buy from them directly. Though Pak-Russia relations has improved a bit but still India does have some influence over them. So to me, Pakistan should vehemently ask China to convince them if we really want their tech in our inventory.

FC-31 needs a foreign backer just like in case of JF-17 to grow. For now, we lack funds but perhaps after 2020 we really may go for it provided our economy goes better. Also after US-India defense pact, Pakistan should look for alternate options for top tier weapons now on wards.
that will actually work favorably towards Pakistan````you know what U.S will ask for when it comes to the need of their aid```they will "slaughter" and back stab India with no hesitation and compassion :lol:

One aspect we perhaps should disucss is what is possibility of A brand new missile to be bought from outside

An alternate to SD10 would be a nice add on for Air to Air Option

Sprising we never talk about other variations for Thunder

Aaaaah. Thanks for clarification :D But it would be very confusing, as you observed just now!

How about this:

View attachment 428237

With the right fonts, it could fit on the plane.

By the way, just like the number, the plane itself ought to be special, with some really awesome hidden features that mean death to the enemy!

Would be nice if it was inscribed on the Tail or body of plane

Last edited:
JF17BIRTHDAY.png

What will China - Pakistan , advance research lab come up with
440px-Royal_Air_Force_Typhoon_Pilot%27s_Helmet_MOD_45158393.jpg

Elbit-Targo-Saab-01-692x360.png

joint_helmet_mounted2.jpg

sextant-topsight.jpg

f-35-helmet.jpg

Where will the inspiration come from will it be a unique solution ?

OE_52_11_110901_f019.png

Sight + Radar + Advance Next generation upgrade

CuA4JQGXYAIyy39.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see PAC touching 100 mark in 7 years. Thumbs up. But I wish HIT & HMC could have done better than producing 500 odd Al Khalild tanks in 25 years.

Maybe we should make some designs for paint scheme of the 100th aircraft, maybe PAF can grant the winner a back seat ride in the JF-17B to photograph it air-to-air :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom