What's new

Count Down begins for Arrival of the 100th JF17 Thunder

There will be no Pax-Sina. It will be Pax-Judiaca. The Chinese will never control money and money will be vastly different than it is now in the near future.

The ones that control the global financial system will never allow it. They plan for the future and that doesn't include china. If half the worlds population has to be wiped out for them to maintain their monopoly then so be it.

China is playing a dangerous game making the offer they made to the Saudis challenging the petro-dollar. China does not desire war but there are some in the world that do. Remember that.

In this event, Pakistan will be involved as will the majority of the nations in the world. Today's Pakistani leaders have no foresight of what is to come very nearly. But I still believe that this nation will be spared somehow while many others will perish and it is at this time Islam's true face will finally uncover itself to this wretched world.

My friend you are mixing current world affairs with Islamic Eschatology. This is not a good combination and has caused much grief over the last century and a half. This Millenarian mind-set has been used by many people and groups to further their interests. The latest one is DAESH, and I can not say who else will do that in near future, but I bet there will be someone else. This is a cow that keeps on giving milk to whoever milks it.

It is quite simple in my mind: Nobody knows future events except Allah (s.w.t). It is pointless to assume that Allah (s.w.t) would do this or that in x amount of time. Eschatology is Allah's business and nobody else's. Making plans based on eschatology is pure and simple idiocy, making policy based on eschatology is is pure and simple idiocy, forecasting near future events based on eschatology is bad for the health of society. Muslim world has seen many disasters and most of them have their genesis in eschatology; from Sudan's Mehdi to false prophets to DAESH.

I think I just broke my OT record here. But this needed to be said.

My friend you are mixing current world affairs with Islamic Eschatology. This is not a good combination and has caused much grief over the last century and a half. This Millenarian mind-set has been used by many people and groups to further their interests. The latest one is DAESH, and I can not say who else will do that in near future, but I bet there will be someone else. This is a cow that keeps on giving milk to whoever milks it.

It is quite simple in my mind: Nobody knows future events except Allah (s.w.t). It is pointless to assume that Allah (s.w.t) would do this or that in x amount of time. Eschatology is Allah's business and nobody else's. Making plans based on eschatology is pure and simple idiocy, making policy based on eschatology is is pure and simple idiocy, forecasting near future events based on eschatology is bad for the health of society. Muslim world has seen many disasters and most of them have their genesis in eschatology; from Sudan's Mehdi to false prophets to DAESH.

I think I just broke my OT record here. But this needed to be said.

They are not given to us for no reason. Everyone would agree it is better to be informed. The truth is the truth. Basing opinions without it won't take you so far. But then again its the persons choice. Allah gave us the Quran and try and understand its words not just read it once and have it placed on the shelf for the next 20 years. Daesh has done no such thing in mixing the two together. They are only here to spread mayhem no other purpose suits them.
Eschatology warns us of all those fallacies like in Sudan and with daesh. If the people were well informed then they would've been shot down immediately.
The reason why Muslims are in the current state is exactly because of what you are urging.

Muslims have become stupid and can't even study this branch anymore. Islamic scholars have failed the entire Muslim world and you see the consequences.

PS: I never said countries should base its system around this. But I will say that they should take into consideration whenever a key decision is about to be made.

Last edited:
When you can not argue against evidence, attack the person presenting it.

It seems strange because your mind is closed. You can not imagine anything beyond your limited horizon. The usual bile you put out can not be poured out here because I called out your biased narrative and smashed it with facts.

Hi,

Okay---if that makes you happy---so be it---.

They are not given to us for no reason. Everyone would agree it is better to be informed. The truth is the truth. Basing opinions without it won't take you so far. But then again its the persons choice. Allah gave us the Quran and try and understand its words not just read it once and have it placed on the shelf for the next 20 years. Daesh has done no such thing in mixing the two together. They are only here to spread mayhem no other purpose suits them.
Eschatology warns us of all those fallacies like in Sudan and with daesh. If the people were well informed then they would've been shot down immediately.
The reason why Muslims are in the current state is exactly because of what you are urging.

Muslims have become stupid and can't even study this branch anymore. Islamic scholars have failed the entire Muslim world and you see the consequences.

PS: I never said countries should base its system around this. But I will say that they should take into consideration whenever a key decision is about to be made.

Hi,

Understanding of Qura'an comes in later---first you have to do the basics---.

A few of them are

1. Order in the society

2. Rule of law

3. Justice to the weak and the poor

4. Protection for the weak and the poor

5. Step down hard on corruption

6. Step down hard on perverted crimes

Understanding of Qura'an is way way down the list-----. You have to have the foundations built up to understand the Holy book.

If there is no foundation built up---the understanding of Qura'an is all confusion.

Hi,

Okay---if that makes you happy---so be it---.

Hi,

Understanding of Qura'an comes in later---first you have to do the basics---.

A few of them are

1. Order in the society

2. Rule of law

3. Justice to the weak and the poor

4. Protection for the weak and the poor

5. Step down hard on corruption

6. Step down hard on perverted crimes

Understanding of Qura'an is way way down the list-----. You have to have the foundations built up to understand the Holy book.

If there is no foundation built up---it is all chaos.

I already understand all of that. I've advanced farther. The thing that hurts me is that the Muslims world hasn't and doesn't understand.

One of my friend who lives in kamra has told me that he has seen flying jf17 block 2 upto serial no 50 so this means that 16 jets r ready uptill now

Considering the JF17 Thunder has been produced for Pakistan Airforce

• Exported out to Nigeria
  • Exported out to Myanmar

It is safe to say we have crossed the 100+ figure mark for JF17

But speaking exclusively , for Pakistan Airforce we are almost there with the 100th craft

Now till the induction of block 3, all JFT Block 1's should be upgraded to Block II+ standards with further advanced avionics, single panel multi-functional display (MFD), enhanced data link and electronic warfare capabilities, structural upgrades with enhanced load carrying capacity, more composite material to decrease weight, refueling probe, enhanced oxygen system, HMD with HOBS PL10 integration, and AVIC AIR-COOLED AESA RADAR

No news of ah-1 Zulu or new if-17 Sqn re eqpt ?? Or which is the next sqn to re eqpt yet ?? Most probably 18 as the last f-7 sqn

Last edited:
I already understand all of that. I've advanced farther. The thing that hurts me is that the Muslims world hasn't and doesn't understand.
because the Muslim world specifically the arab world has let gone their Muslim identity...
the ones that haven't are either very poor or under supression

Back
Top Bottom