What's new

Count Down begins for Arrival of the 100th JF17 Thunder

I have a query... what do they plan to do in 2018... since they are working 24/7 to meet target of 100 jfs in 2017... they must have done thing in mind for 2018

2p35-2p50 will make the 16 for the year 2017, ?? Now not sure if PAC fiscal, Calendar and delivery years are same??

2017 block 2 completion totaling 100 and may be like last time ceremony for block 3 launch too ??

2:1 over neutral grounds is pretty amazing..i mean amazing not good(and i doubt it did so good)... for thunder considering its 3-4 times cheaper and way cheaper to operate...this should change on your own turff...

Now buying 24 typhoons for 4b$ (with no grantee of operation activity)or buying 150 Thunder's for that price , along with huge input to your own economy ....choice is yours

and are we talking about block 1/2?..block 3 is suppose to be game changer

Last edited:
Yes but then we really should stop the chest thumping that goes around on this board....
We have inferior instruments...
We have less numbers of them ...
Our bets and hope are on our pilots...
Hope is not a strategy...
All things equal, equipment is a GAME changer, like it or not !!

2:1 over neutral grounds is pretty amazing..i mean amazing not good(and i doubt it did so good)... for thunder considering its 3-4 times cheaper and way cheaper to operate...this should change on your own turff...

Now buying 24 typhoons for 4b$ (with no grantee of operation activity)or buying 150 Thunder's for that price , along with huge input to your own economy ....choice is yours

and are we talking about block 1/2?..block 3 is suppose to be game changer

Hi,

A good general would rather have 24 extraordinary aircraft rather than 150 ordinary aircraft in his inventory.

Hi,

A good general would rather have 24 extraordinary aircraft rather than 150 ordinary aircraft in his inventory.
But sir nmbers have their own significance , we cannot catch our adversary in qualitative edge but we can maitaibn quantity factor with less expensive jet like jf17

But sir nmbers have their own significance , we cannot catch our adversary in qualitative edge but we can maitaibn quantity factor with less expensive jet like jf17
So as in numbers by this narration Indian SU30 fleet is over 300 so we need 600 thunders ? I agree a dedicated jet is needed to supplement the role of thunder 1 big boy with 2 thunder for Instance SU 35 can detect over 400+ KM something and can easily vector thunder for kill job ,I am convinced some how Mig 35 is perfect fit for this job 50 for 2 Billion $

Back
Top Bottom