What's new

Could there be an attack on Karachi PSL matches considering the animosity from India

CodeforFood

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys,
I hope that this is not the case,but is there a chance of terrorist attack on PSL matches in Pakistan, in the light of current events with India?

My take on this, since I monitor the Tangos on s.m

• TTP, JuA, HuA are more focused on LEA & Military Personnel. If attack was to be carried out by these groups (which they can) the potential target will be security forces. They justify their actions by blaming the Military - entering & invading the tribal areas and taking sides with US. I would say 50% chance these groups will strike
  • BLA / BLF / BRA - their actions are very limited to remote areas of Balochistan, for them the target again will be Security Forces

• ISIS - it is this group that I am worried out, they are like those little snakes or rats that come out of their hiding, take a shot at the lone victim and run back back to the which hole they came from. They are like mercenaries, they will attack anyone. So if an attack was to happen on PSL and targets are civilians & security forces it is this group which will carryout the attack.
Intel & CTD folks are on to them and IBOs are carried out to nab these mofos but even if one of these rats get to run out of hole, pop a few shots or blew up a jacket...all will be lost

Last edited:
The threat is not limited to PSL or Karachi alone ...
ofcourse, one or the otherway, today or a month later they will hit us, just waiting for us to lower our guard. Due to war like situation, all Stations are alert.....once the alert level is moved down, they will hit us then....JuA, HuA, TTP will attack the Military installations to hit our assets....

If something that happens attack on india without delay as it will clearly show who is terrorist.

I don't know why authorities are bend on having some matches in Karachi. There is genuine terrorist attack alert in Pakistan not just PSL but 23rd march parade is likely a target as well. Hopefully nothing happens.

Hi guys,
I hope that this is not the case,but is there a chance of terrorist attack on PSL matches in Pakistan, in the light of current events with India?
If that happened, we will retaliate.. And World know it.

If that happened, we will retaliate.. And World know it.
I think based on the previous record Pakistan won’t. That’s why they become brave.

I don't know why authorities are bend on having some matches in Karachi. There is genuine terrorist attack alert in Pakistan not just PSL but 23rd march parade is likely a target as well. Hopefully nothing happens.
I know right! That’s what does not make sense to me either.

ofcourse, one or the otherway, today or a month later they will hit us, just waiting for us to lower our guard. Due to war like situation, all Stations are alert.....once the alert level is moved down, they will hit us then....JuA, HuA, TTP will attack the Military installations to hit our assets....

Security of AWACs, P-3C Orions, IL refuelers and C-130 transport air craft must be done at all cost because these are prime assets for Pakistan.
PAF Base Nur Khan, a transport base housing IL and C-130s has remained under threat in the past too.

Hey there is always a possibility of a shararat.
But calm down and pray.
And please don't create panic by opening thread like these.
Let people enjoy and those in control of security worry .

BLA / BLF / BRA - their actions are very limited to remote areas of Balochistan, for them the target again will be Security Forces

Don't forget the Chinese Consulate Attack in Karachi , claimed by BLA .. you can't underestimate them specially with the help of NDS and RAW , there are thousands of Afghans in Karachi who will gladly help any scum for money .

Don't forget the Chinese Consulate Attack in Karachi , claimed by BLA .. you can't underestimate them specially with the help of NDS and RAW , there are thousands of Afghans in Karachi who will gladly help any scum for money .
both are different things.....Chinese consulate was attacked and justified because of CPEC .....
here is the thing, all these groups take it to their social media accounts and boast about their achievement and try to justify it ....they have to present it to the Foreign media, highlight their cause......killing innocent civilians will hurt their cause - no publicity show for BLA / BRA

for TTP & HuA they gather their support from tribals mostly, hence the focus is on oppression of Tribals at the hands of infidel army / police / isi / etc etc etc.....

focus of ISIS is to stay in headlines....they feed on fear, they will butcher civilians, don't have to justify their actions....for them anything out of islam needs to be eliminated .....

all of these groups have common support network .....name doesn't matter anyway

Last edited:
After indian sponsored terrorist attack on Sri Lankan team, Pakistan has to take every possible measures to protect cricket players from Indian terrorism. Likes of Doval will always go after the soft targets...

After indian sponsored terrorist attack on Sri Lankan team, Pakistan has to take every possible measures to protect cricket players from Indian terrorism. Likes of Doval will always go after the soft targets...
That is exactly the reason I am concerned. We may have just given them a soft target.

Back
Top Bottom