What's new

COULD THE CASC CH-5 UAV BE AN OPTION FOR PAKISTAN?

Well they can Modify/customize the Drone according to their needs we need Medium Endurance UAV and CH-5 is perfect for that having 30 Hours or more endurance costing just $1 Million per Piece while Reaper Drone Costs $5 Million

I know that but it was mentioned in the Article that PAF is looking for 2 5th generation Aircrafts 1 for short term project and 1 is for long term and TAI TFX is not gonna come before 2029-2030 for sure and J-31 will be ready in 2024-2025

well if PAF is not gonna build 5th generation in Pakistan then what's the point of Aviation city which was recently launched?? it was for UAV's and 5th generation planes while we are alrady producing JF-17's at PAC

You raise an excellent point. However, I dont think the Chinese government will be offering to sell CH-5 to Pakistan for 1 Million USD each bird, rather 10 times that price for clean config bird and 20 times that price with payloads.

if PAF is working with Wing Loong, why they swift it to CH5?

You raise an excellent point. However, I dont think the Chinese government will be offering to sell CH-5 to Pakistan for 1 Million USD each bird, rather 10 times that price for plaint bird and 20 times that price with payloads.
10 millions

61e60265-664a-4572-9d9d-2ff94bc3d045.jpg

this is Wing loong I in Pakistan.

V tail and 14 meters wing span.

One must learn to respect and listen to what senior members, professionals and a former senior officer of the PAF has to say. Some Chinese posters just never want to learn this lesson. Their behavior is both disrespectful and thin-skinned.

It just shows that there is truth in what is being said - otherwise you wouldn't be so sensitive about it. Going forward, I see a problem with the Chinese psyche - they think they have "made it" when the haven't. So improvement for them will become a problem.

PS: Last I heard, Chinese UAVs, rip-offs of the Predator and Reaper (seems they couldn't be bothered to change the design even), have an abysmal crash rate. Ooops, sorry there goes your 10-20 million dollar investment on the 5th landing... only rich Arabs can afford such status toys.

You are wise and perceptive. The propaganda arm of PLA is active on this site trying to influence the few readers with fabrications and assumptions. They also seem to have a huge issue with free opinion, openly doubting and abusing, and questioning our loyalty and nationality. This just shown how childish their online operators are, trying to win friends by calling us stupid.

we never make the news of selling Wing Loong I to pakistan public cause.it might stimulate.the.fragile.heart of.our neighbour.

You are wise and perceptive. The propaganda arm of PLA is active on this site trying to influence the few readers with fabrications and assumptions. They also seem to have a huge issue with free opinion, openly doubting and abusing, and questioning our loyalty and nationality. This just shown how childish their online operators are, trying to win friends by calling us stupid.
there is no active PLA propoganda army here. they just dont agree with.your fallacy.

if PAF is working with Wing Loong, why they swift it to CH5?

10 millions

View attachment 482802
this is Wing loong I in Pakistan.

V tail and 14 meters wing span.

I thought i was on your ignore list? Seems like you go out of your way to answer all of my posts. Please read earlier, climb a pole and dont feel the need to address me and converse with me till you learn some manners, and follow decorum when addressing experienced people from the field.

o_O Why would PLA target this forum which only had like 500 members??? How have we been abusing and questing your loyalty and nationality? Are you okay?

we never make the news of selling Wing Loong I to pakistan public cause.it might stimulate.the.fragile.heart of.our neighbour.

there is no active PLA propoganda army here. they just dont agree with.your fallacy.

They seem to be going out of their way to abuse me and question me. Listen son, kindly learn some manners first before I would feel i need to engage with you. Our discussion is for enlightenment, not to blindly accept your fallacies and baloney.

o_O Why would PLA target this forum which only had like 500 members??? How have we been abusing and questing your loyalty and nationality? Are you okay?

Kindly read the posts of your country members before you ask more stupid questions

Lol he thinks we don’t respect his free opinion while at the same time calls our free opinion PLA propaganda :cheesy:

I thought i was on your ignore list? Seems like you go out of your way to answer all of my posts. Please read earlier, climb a pole and dont feel the need to address me and converse with me till you learn some manners, and follow decorum when addressing experienced people from the field.
what? its obviously that you cant even differentiate CH4 and Wing Loong I.

You raise an excellent point. However, I dont think the Chinese government will be offering to sell CH-5 to Pakistan for 1 Million USD each bird, rather 10 times that price for clean config bird and 20 times that price with payloads.
Ummm is this what you call free opinion? All I see is some unsubstantiated baloney.

altough i'm not poor, but i wouldnt mind if.PLA invites me for propoganda army if they give me good offer.

i will ask 1% commision for every weapon they sell ithrough PDF channel.

Back
Top Bottom