What's new

COULD THE CASC CH-5 UAV BE AN OPTION FOR PAKISTAN?

That's a payload any strike aircraft would be proud of let alone a drone!
Sometimes I just think why we still need manned helicopters, all we need is UAV like CH-5 to run the anti-armour operation carrying enough ATGM. There won't be any casualty. and we don't have to worry ground anti-aircraft firepower anymore.

Sometimes I just think why we still need manned helicopters, all we need is UAV like CH-5 to run the anti-armour operation carrying enough ATGM. There won't be any casualty. and we don't have to worry ground anti-aircraft firepower anymore.
There is still a long way to go.

In a full scale conflict, UAV is not that useful. Cos enemy will jam your communication, and satellite will be destoryed.

#HAVELSAN, signed the Memorandum of Understanding with the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).
The two institutions will cooperate in the field of HRM.

Havelsan signing for RTA design in Pakistan

Son Güncelleme: 24/05/18

havelsan%20pakistan1.jpg

In recent years, Turkey Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) has made great strides in. Products are now competing in international markets. Havelsan, who has developed infrastructure systems for UAVs, has signed an important agreement with Pakistan.

Havelser software giant in defense of Turkey, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The two institutions will cooperate in the area of HRM.

Source: www.kokpit.aero

Havelsan Pakistan’da İHA tasarımı için imza attı | kokpit.aero

• HAVELSAN and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Shake Hands for UAV Technologies
http://www.milscint.com/en/onceki-sayilarimiz/issue-june-2018056/

Back
Top Bottom