What's new

Could Syria be the spark that causes the Middle East to explode?

@Silverblaze

Hi bro,

What's up?

I think you must have understood my point of view, From day one in the protests Assad had shown how brutal he was, we chose to remain silent for 6 months, but I can't lie to you that we can't stand mobilizing tanks to crush the skulls of the Syrian people, nor can we take the fact that Hezbollah, Other Shia militias, and Iran were involved in the role of killing the Syrian people. Therefore, the Syrian people have the right to defend themselves.

We definitely can stop the flood of weapons to the FSA, but disappointingly however, we can't stop Assad and Hezbollah from slaughtering the Syrian people.

It's time to take sides :)
take side based on sect?

Last edited by a moderator:
take side based on sect?

Not at all. We always stand with those who show goodwill. If you took sides by sect then mind me asking you why did we enjoy a very good relations with the Assad's regime? Both father and son, and sadly, both are ruthless, like father like son!

assad will killed, fsa will destroyed....sufyani the winner........russia betrayed syria..........iraq divided into 3....... Two christian united west roman & ortodox russia
Russia & West/NATO United attack turkey............sufyani conquer syria........King Abdullah Dead plus civil war in saudi war for the throne..KSA & GCC Militar Will support Sufyani..........mahdi come from mecca/madina...............Arab Army From GCC will try kill mahdi....
...Sufyani will attack iraq and kill prophet children................black flag army come from central asia & yellow flag army from yemen/africa ...........to fight sufyani army.............Black Flag & Yellow Flag Army Win & Join Mahdi.......Sufyani Will Killed By Mahdi........Next Mahdi Army Will Attack Israel Alliance With 2 christian..........

Third World War-3 begin........
Mahdi Army Will Attack, Conquer & Send every zionist into hellfire.......some zionist coward will leave palestine and take shelter in europe & usa............
All Muslim Country United.......shia & sunni erased.............after that Muslim World Army VS Zionist + 2 United Christian War is begin in syria.............
Next Muslim Army will attack europe & will conquer istanbul for second time after that they will attack & conquer europe include Vatican..........prophet Isa will come & destroy all cross..............

The Last War............Muslim World Army Will Prepare For Launch Full Attack To USA Mainland........For Revenge......

All Of this Just...............Story.............hoho
End Time Wars

Back
Top Bottom