What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

Now, he will ask the meaning of "chaval".:lol:
I was about to write a similar comment.

By the way, Indians are on this thread.. understandable.. but I see some "other nationalities" concerned about India and Pakistan.. lolll
@Mentee

7L17jwgNPUfeWTAcLBNUspwstcMo6T9LoJAKefPw7mc.jpg
Modi ne jitni apni khuwahishat poori ki hain goron ke neechay lag ke, kisi leader ne nahi ki hongi. :lol:

HI,

debacle after debacle at every front and economy in doldrums , there's a grim possibility that modi regime could attack Pakistan to divert attention from internal issues, then there's this Corona pandemic ready to devour Indian international image and social stability - - - - - - - -

Now Sikhs do have a soft corner for Pakistan as their sacred holy sites are well within Pakistan. So under what pretext India could start a war and avoid sikh backlash too?

Let me guess, Narowal?

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @PakSword @Areesh @storm breaker @Max @Blacklight @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

The only way he can save his image is if he does this :suicide:. This would only work for the sane, and normal humans. For the barbarian cow piss drinkers plenty of reasons:

1) War allows immense powers - allowing opponents to be locked up or silenced while putting the blame of "ISI ki napak sajish"

2) War is financial windfall, buy everything under the sun, and take huge bribes.

3) Scapegoat - Blame all your ills on Pakistan.

Plenty of reasons why tights wearing chaiwalla would do something retarded.

I was about to write a similar comment.

By the way, Indians are on this thread.. understandable.. but I see some "other nationalities" concerned about India and Pakistan.. lolll
@Mentee

Modi ne jitni apni khuwahishat poori ki hain goron ke neechay lag ke, kisi leader ne nahi ki hongi. :lol:

If you would note... that the supreme leader CheeWala is not lettin go of the hand of IndiaPhrand when clearly IndiaPhrand DolaanTrum has had enough of it... CheeWala is holding The Hand with two hands... Bodylanguage speaks volumes about the ShooperPauer...

Yes, seems like the Goraz love Modi too much hence we have seen alot of them coming in everywhere defending Modi and Indianness!

BYsf3Ev.gif

Modi's image is in danger ? who said that ? Similar things were said before 2019 elections as well. What happened ? He came back with increased voteshare and increased seats. Right or wrong article 370, Ram Temple and likewise decisions has only made his image stronger.

If you would note... that the supreme leader CheeWala is not lettin go of the hand of IndiaPhrand when clearly IndiaPhrand DolaanTrum has had enough of it... CheeWala is holding The Hand with two hands... Bodylanguage speaks volumes about the ShooperPauer...

Yes, seems like the Goraz love Modi too much hence we have seen alot of them coming in everywhere defending Modi and Indianness!

BYsf3Ev.gif

Cheewala her goray ko chamarh jata hae.:lol:

He doesn't believe that he is a chaddi dhaari.. He thinks his skin looks like nordic aliens..

O yaar,

You have not really visited the thread on Ancient Indian Lingum SpaceTravel Tech... 60.000yrs ago... ALL modern humans came from India except for Africans according to IndianScholarz!

So, naturally NordicBlondes are Indians...

Mangus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom