What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

Lol, Modis domestic image is fine, no need for Pakistan to worry. Please close this non sense thread.

Food + gun + hope is the formula to keep a herd of various ethnicities and religious people together

You take food out of the equation, hope fades away and then creeps in anarchy

You are highly mistaken if you are equating a herd with a nation.

By the way, even when we have national lockdown, tomatoes are selling at Rs40 per Kg at our doorstep.

HI,

debacle after debacle at every front and economy in doldrums , there's a grim possibility that modi regime could attack Pakistan to divert attention from internal issues, then there's this Corona pandemic ready to devour Indian international image and social stability - - - - - - - -

Now Sikhs do have a soft corner for Pakistan as their sacred holy sites are well within Pakistan. So under what pretext India could start a war and avoid sikh backlash too?

Let me guess, Narowal?

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @PakSword @Areesh @storm breaker @Max @Blacklight @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Forget it dude due to Corona Virus

That's what OP said. When conditions are very bad at home, then it's a perfect pretext for war. Just read in what conditions, Germany started ww2.
Germany's situation is not similar to India's.
India is no Nazi Germany.

Rajni you know what German people had shown reservations over Hitler's ambitions initially and many during his reign. But things are different with modi here the overwhelming segment of society is pushing him to do the unthinkable
Mr Fawhad Khan, Which segment is forcing Modi to attack India?
I don't see any anti Pak propoganda on news channels these days. It's 24/7 coverage of Coronavirus.

Do you have to access to some secret report or something?

BTW we didn't go for tomatoes the previous year hence the prices went a lil up. But that's least of our concerns shoday insaan.

That escalated quite fast, in hindsight I must have used potatoes example to put my case forth without touching sensibilities on this board.

My apologies.

debacle after debacle at every front and economy in doldrums , there's a grim possibility that modi regime could attack Pakistan to divert attention from internal issues, then there's this Corona pandemic ready to devour Indian international image and social stability
With the ongoing Chinese virus crisis, I doubt any politician anywhere in the world will be judged on anything else. Human memory is short and bigger event overshadows smaller ones. Not to mention, they need to look like working hard.

@Mentee what is "shoday"?

Please pardon my ignorance.

How come every Indian with a broad band facility knows more about us Pakistanis than our mortal selves but you don't?

@Mentee what is "shoday"?

Please pardon my ignorance.
Shoday means chaval

Well few days back we didn't go to IMF for any kind loan waiver did we

May be no one is willing to trust a dime with you?

With the ongoing Chinese virus crisis, I doubt any politician anywhere in the world will be judged on anything else. Human memory is short and bigger event overshadows smaller ones. Not to mention, they need to look like working hard.

For that my friend you ought to understand the mindset of a fanatic leader, what goes through his mind, what kinda backing he has, what type of track record he's been setting previously

How come every Indian with a broad band facility knows more about us Pakistanis than our mortal selves but you don't?

Perhaps they relates to their own. To be honest, the shortcoming we see in you is a reflection of what we see in us. Our social and moral parameters are in same ball park: good and bad.

Shoday means chaval

I wont embarrass myself any further by asking meaning of "chaval". Just to let you know I am pronouncing it as "Rice in hindi/urdu" as "Chaaval".

Now, he will ask the meaning of "chaval".:lol:
7L17jwgNPUfeWTAcLBNUspwstcMo6T9LoJAKefPw7mc.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom