What's new

Corruption of former DG Ispr Asim bajwa

So much negativity around us. It is better. Trauma makes us stronger. I never knew that these plunderers have such an internal fund generating system that the can open million $ franchise in the states.
"Idk why Pak cannot follow their method. It is so sad that people are poor when we have there robust system available."

So much negativity around us. It is better. Trauma makes us stronger. I never knew that these plunderers have such an internal fund generating system that the can open million $ franchise in the states.
"Idk why Pak cannot follow their method. It is so sad that people are poor when we have there robust system available."
Why all bajwas are so corrupt in the army.
@SIPRA I would love to hear more from you regarding bajwa caste.

Napak Army is the most corrupt and rogue Army in the world.
Lets not get carried away by emotions and use the same strong derogatory language of the enemy to criticize the army. I strongly criticize those corrupt elements in the armed forces as well, but try not to undermine the very institution that stands between you and the tyranny of the fascist Hindu enemy.

Last edited:
Napak Army is the most corrupt and rogue Army in the world.

Hyperbolic diatribe never served anyone and nor does it help your argument. Spare us the tired cliches. We all know of the malpractices of senior soldiers however the institution is still a bulwark against enemies of every cadre and has served the nation well for over 7 decades.

Stop Lying, its not corruption its blessing of Allah SWT because he also offer Fajr ki Namaz... kyun Sig bhai theek bola na ? Pata nai kyun Pakistani samjh nai rahe.
Old propoganda trope
20221105_124211.jpg

you are a good guy but...
View attachment 903208

No dude I'm a big critic of black sheep inside army. I also acknowledge corruption exists in army but not at a level being percieved here..investments and business is not necessarily corruption esp. By folks who have next level info of what and where to buy. There is a large informal economy in pakistan and our army gets fruit from there as well.. how can this be equated to nawaz stealing awaams tax money.. regardless I'm all for investigation . But will this guy noorani come to Pakistan to fight his case ? He will not so what's the point in believing a guy who says nawaz will be freed by courts a day before verdict or when he produces fake audio of saqib nisar or when he blames general faiz for torturing his colleagues..

Back
Top Bottom