What's new

Corruption of former DG Ispr Asim bajwa

PTI fanboys are too dumb to realize that why this Noorani who is a known Sharif family lackey has done this video about Asim Bajwa
You are right about Ahmad Noorani and this is one of the reason why he will only expose Generals who were closer to Khan or supported Khan, all others who support pmln family will not be touched.

As civilians we should ask more journalists to expose all the corrupt elites.

You are right about Ahmad Noorani and this is one of the reason why he will only expose Generals who were closer to Khan or supported Khan, all others who support pmln family will not be touched.

You are right. Even Mir Bajwa was only then targeted, when he developed differences with Noora Sharif.

As civilians we should ask more journalists to expose all the corrupt elites.

Obviously everyone corrupt should be exposed and named and shamed

But I am talking about PTI fanboys. They are like that foolish friend who does more harm than good

PTI fanboys are just busy bashing army every single day and moment since March 2022 without realizing who is actually sincere to their cause and who isn't

This noorani guy was busy releasing fake audio of Saqib Nisar few months ago to make Nawaz Sharif look innocent and a victim

Wait a little. We would be saying the same thing for Generals with "Syed" or "Hafiz" in their names.😛😛😛
haha syed hafiz! haji pro + ko paish imam lagna tha coas ban gaye!

what a farce!

But I am talking about PTI fanboys. They are like that foolish friend who does more harm than good

PTI fanboys are just busy bashing army every single day and moment since March 2022 without realizing who is actually sincere to their cause and who isn't

This noorani guy was busy releasing fake audio of Saqib Nisar few months ago to make Nawaz Sharif look innocent and a victim

only an ape would need a turd like noorani to know Lumber 1s corruption!

But I am talking about PTI fanboys. They are like foolish friend who does more harm than good

This noorani guy was busy releasing fake audio of Saqib Nisar to make Nawaz Sharif look innocent and a victim

Thank you for sharing this twitter thread and i hope PDFers keep this context in mind.

Imagine doing bidding for someone like NS. Zameer frosh !

only an ape would need a turd like noorani to know Lumber 1s corruption!

Then stop using him as a source

Because as @Vapnope said. If Asim Bajwa is corrupt as Noorani alleged then the blame goes to IK too

Then stop using him as a source

Because as @Vapnope said. If Asim Bajwa is corrupt as Noorani alleged then the blame goes to IK too

i kind of agree with you,
Noorani is a sharif family puppet
who will only talk about generals that sharif family will want him too
remember his fake audio of CJP saqib nisaar

PTI supporters should stop using him a source

But the cherry on top was him buying a Land Cruiser in 3 million

but try not to undermine the very institution that stands between you and the tyranny of the fascist Hindu enemy.

But also stood with the people that bombed and drone striked innocent civilians in ex-FATA, and also sold out Kashmir in 2003/2004.

Make it make sense

institution is still a bulwark against enemies of every cadre and has served the nation well for over 7 decades.

Really?

Where was this "Bulwark" in 2006 Bajaur and Chenegai airstrikes? Where was this bulwark for Raymond Davis?

i kind of agree with you,
Noorani is a sharif family puppet
who will only talk about generals that sharif family will want him too
remember his fake audio of CJP saqib nisaar

PTI supporters should stop using him a source
Sadly, it seems all is fair even if it goes against ones principles in these games of throne! Any or everything that has even the remotest of chance to stick to people's imagination will be used.

Jhoot, sach, propaganda, exaggeration, taking extreme liberties with the truth etc. are all kosher here.

What a lanati insaan this Zia was - entire social fabric of Pakistan destroyed

The sad part is that lemmings followed him to their destruction just like the ones following their own chosen cult leaders today. This society is truly adrift before the inevitable.

Really?

Where was this "Bulwark" in 2006 Bajaur and Chenegai airstrikes? Where was this bulwark for Raymond Davis?
Jitni auqaat hoti hai, utna bolna chahiyay Pakistan ko.

After two anti-American slogans by our Khan sahib, our auqaat was shown to us by locking us out of IMIs.

The bulwark is against India, not Amreeka - the world's reigning superpower. After their airstrikes, what could our Khan Bahadur sahib have done had he been in the hot seat? Remember his use of the words "I fear" during the 2019 conflict with India?

So before you put down the military, understand the power potential viz a viz Amreeka.

Jitni auqaat hoti hai, utna bolna chahiyay Pakistan ko.

After two anti-American slogans by our Khan sahib, our auqaat was shown to us by locking us out of IMIs.

The bulwark is against India, not Amreeka - the world's reigning superpower. After their airstrikes, what could our Khan Bahadur sahib have done had he been in the hot seat? Remember his use of the words "I fear" during the 2019 conflict with India?

So before you put down the military, understand the power potential viz a viz Amreeka.

Americans have already “been there done that” via Salala air strikes and we didn’t do Jack then neither will we do anything now or in the future. Nothing specifically to do with Khan here. I think he is more of a pacifist then a war monger anyways. Also I doubt US will send a air strike down for a PM of a country calling for a independent foreign policy of his nation.

Back
Top Bottom