What's new

Corruption of former DG Ispr Asim bajwa

Stop Lying, its not corruption its blessing of Allah SWT because he also offer Fajr ki Namaz... kyun Sig bhai theek bola na ? Pata nai kyun Pakistani samjh nai rahe.
I think this Fajr ki namaz thing is getting too much stretched and overused so lets bring something new to table, BTW Allhamdollilah i also pray Fajr ki namaz

I think this Fajr ki namaz thing is getting too much stretched and overused so lets bring something new to table, BTW Allhamdollilah i also pray Fajr ki namaz
So far they haven't change their excuse, so for now I will stick to it until they give a new one.

Last edited:
Hyperbolic diatribe never served anyone and nor does it help your argument. Spare us the tired cliches. We all know of the malpractices of senior soldiers however the institution is still a bulwark against enemies of every cadre and has served the nation well for over 7 decades.
And lets not forget pakistan army along with the air force and navy is the only institution left in pakistan where merit exists.The only institution that still gives chance to the lower and middle classes to rise to the top.

What a lanati insaan this Zia was - entire social fabric of Pakistan destroyed
Well I am a big critic of zia ul haq , we can hate zia for all the other reasons but we can't say he was corrupt. Despite all the ills of zia his one quality was he wasn't corrupt.

Late Asma J. once said : “When the corruption of the Generals will be investigated, rest of the people (politicians) will look like angels.”
And remember most of us here were abusing and bashing asma ji because she was anti army. Now the scenario is opposite.
Chalo der aaye durust aayi.

Why all bajwas are so corrupt in the army.
@SIPRA I would love to hear more from you regarding bajwa caste.

My assessment is that in Pakistan, if 100 persons have an opportunity to do financial corruption, in public sector; at least 90 will go for that. That is why IK is facing such resistance and problems.

He was made chairman of CPEC authority in 2019 and special advisor to IK by IK despite knowing about his corruption in Baluchistan.

My assessment is that in Pakistan, if 100 persons have an opportunity to do financial corruption, in public sector; at least 90 will go for that. That is why IK is facing such resistance and problems.
Correction. In Pakistan if 100 people given the chance to do corruption, 100 will do it, and find out 100 more who will do it for them. So 100+100 = 200.

He was made chairman of CPEC authority in 2019 and special advisor to IK by IK despite knowing about his corruption in Baluchistan.
You know this is the reason why chinese are not interested in CPEC anymore. All the money they invested in CPEC ended up in papa johns. Ultimately this corrupt khanzeer and the US economy benefitted.
Sir Jee: Why to waste time on dead "Khanzeers", when we have a number of living ones, to confront.
No but at least we learnt every upcoming general with a surname bajwa is a red flag :lol:

But will this guy noorani come to Pakistan to fight his case ? He will not so what's the point in believing a guy who says nawaz will be freed by courts a day before verdict or when he produces fake audio of saqib nisar or when he blames general faiz for torturing his colleagues..
Happy you are all for investigation. Anyway, reporter job is to publish, not to prove. Yes, a fabricated audio must have landed him in jail as it is defamation.
Well I am a big critic of zia ul haq , we can hate zia for all the other reasons but we can't say he was corrupt. Despite all the ills of zia his one quality was he wasn't corrupt.
Zia wasn't financially corrupt but morally. I mean he said I will hold election in 90 days. Nonetheless, good commander but bad marshal law administrator. The democracy, civilian institutes etc, died under his reign. Look, everyone has done some good and bad. We weigh on overall performance. For me Zia was somewhat good. Mushi was bad. Kiyani was less bad. Bajwa was worse. Auyb was good (though all started from him as genuine leadership like mujeeb, FJ, etc were suppressed).

Understand that Asim Bajwa has a number of Papa Jones outlets in the US.

Personally I think his wealth multifold which is a red flag, but is his corruption proven?

Noona peepa.
Patwari Bhutwari propaganda thread.

Personally I think his wealth multifold which is a red flag, but is his corruption proven?
They get money from Fauji foundation, cwhichbos nobody's business but army's internal matter.
Because that money doesn't come from national budget, or tax , but Fauji foundation own business ventures.

Lets not get carried away by emotions and use the same strong derogatory language of the enemy to criticize the army. I strongly criticize those corrupt elements in the armed forces as well, but try not to undermine the very institution that stands between you and the tyranny of the fascist Hindu enemy.
That's the problem..it's not few generals whole institution is corrupt hence why when one don leaves the next keeps doing the same thing
I have three cousins in army and all of them in secret call the army as corrupt and napak.

They think that ordinary soldier is used as cannon fodder and up generals are just chilling in their mansions.

There is no shame in telling it how it is

Hafiz sahab

PTI fanboys are too dumb to realize that why this Noorani who is a known Sharif family lackey has done this video about Asim Bajwa

Back
Top Bottom