What's new

Corps Commander Peshawar Lt: General Hidayat-ur-Rehman told mothers of APS children "make more babies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of "insaf" do they want?

Umar Naray the TTP commander who appeared with APS attackers is dead
The Ameer of TTP at the time of this attack Mullah Fazlullah is dead
The guy who lead faction of Hakim Ullah Mehsud after break up of TTP Shehryar Mehsud is dead
The people who facilitated this attack are hanged

We can at best put corps commander Peshawar of that time in jail for some time for alleged negligence. You can't hang someone for alleged negligence

Ab aur kia karain? I really want to understand what "insaf" do they want? Should we hang Raheel Sharif for this attack? Like what?
They want a comprehensive report on the failure of multiple institutions in preventing such an incident from arising it seems from what i gather.
It is an opportunity for the state and for the army to release those secret intelligence reports and investigations, transcript of intercepted conversation b/w handlers and terrorist of APS and communication b/w handlers and the so called diplomatic Indian staff from one of their safe house in Afghanistan which indicates the role of India in this massacre.
Indeed, if they can release the report and the people who have been held liable in said report can face justice for their actions that lead to the incident then we wouldn't need to wait another decade of dilly dallying with the broken hearts of these parents as well as cause conspiracy galore amongst people.

Reactions: HRK
Govt can't give any such assurance that no APS type attack would ever happen, its impossible in a country like Pakistan... even in America after every mass school shooting people talk about never again until the next shooting. APS was one of the most tragic attack in our country and those kids no matter which part of society they belong were brutally killed by Scums, and our Army took revenge from those who were involved the best they could, now what else Army can do? find the families of attackers, TTP and facilitators and kill them too? I know its easy said then done but they need to have sabr, don't turn your kids Shahadat into a Political scoring point. Plus, your kids are not dead.. Read Quran for the ref as A Shaheed is not dead, kids of APS and brave soul like Aytizaz never dies.

When your nation need blood then you need mothers who give you sons who are willing to give blood for nation. General was right..

Not even a spit for scumbags begging imf

They want a comprehensive report on the failure of multiple institutions in preventing such an incident from arising it seems from what i gather.

How do we know there was a failure of various institutions?

We had attacks on GHQ, air bases, ordinance factories, five star hotels, universities, mosques, courts etc etc as we were going through a war where everything was a target

What was lacking at APS as per these guys? I don't get it. Should we hang station commander Peshawar or corps commander peshawar or rahil sharif himself? What exactly do these guys want?

I hope to god this story is untrue

or this officer is an absolute disgrace and a idiot

How do we know there was a failure of various institutions?

We had attacks on GHQ, air bases, ordinance factories, five star hotels, universities, mosques, courts etc etc as we were going through a war where everything was a target
I'm sure people were held culpable in allowing such attacks to happen, especially in the GHQ case, eitherway it is obvious there was a failure given that such a brazen attack took place.
What was lacking at APS as per these guys? I don't get it. Should we hang station commander Peshawar or corps commander peshawar or rahil sharif himself? What exactly do these guys want?
This is more like populist rabble, the real request is mostly for the detailed report to be released which has been delayed for a while for reasons i can only imagine to be due to the blowback it would cause to said institutions in how they failed.

We all know what this zara hat kay does and what their everyday BS is.

TTP k hazaro deshatgard courts ne release kiye.

TTP ko khatam karna he to dovara 2003 se 2016 tak wala sequence repeat karo operations karo or Wazeeristan ko pehle ki tharha malyamet karo or ya phir unse ceasefire karo or Taliban k through pressure dal k unko paralyse karo.

Choice is yours.

What kind of "insaf" do they want?

Umar Naray the TTP commander who appeared with APS attackers is dead
The Ameer of TTP at the time of this attack Mullah Fazlullah is dead
The guy who lead faction of Hakim Ullah Mehsud after break up of TTP Shehryar Mehsud is dead
The people who facilitated this attack are hanged

We can at best put corps commander Peshawar of that time in jail for some time for alleged negligence. You can't hang someone for alleged negligence

Ab aur kia karain? I really want to understand what "insaf" do they want? Should we hang Raheel Sharif for this attack? Like what?

Agreed.

I think what the CJ (who, I agree, is more talk than action) --- and the nation --- wants is to see high-level accountability of army top brass. It's always hushed and the Army uses the 'defamation of institutions' card to escape criticism and accountability all too often. Only when the negligent will be exposed and purged will this institution reach its zenith. They should welcome the accountability, not barricade themselves. Especially when they know that the PM is not some anti-State pro-Indian stooge (he may be incompetent, but I'm talking about intentions here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom