What's new

Coronavirus - Doctors Arrested for revealing the truth

How is it unrelated? My post is totally related. Becos it has proven plenty of fake allegation against China in anything from uighur muslim to economy data or mismanagement.

I have also proven just for sake of smearing China even going to length to deny this poor muslim woman and her decease muslim husband a decent bury grave by claiming it as fake. do you need to stood that low? How to claim yourself as muslim?

Best comment from there...

Shawn Li
2 weeks ago
using your dead father as a political tool. that's seriously some next level low.
So CGTN whuch is a state (I mean party) owned media are now telling us that CNN are just propaganda? LoLZ

Again, you're being too apologetic of the CCP....I'm sure you have read the history of CCP & their atrocities against the Chinese people, let alone other minorities within the country and abroad.

If this has had happened in the US or any other place, I would condemn it too.

This issue is more to do with secrecy and trying to curb the facts from leaking than from "bad governance"....it's the job of the CCP to govern their country...the way they do it is questionable & heavily criticized.

Obviously, like you said, factions exist, you can't have a "ture one party system" due to the human nature of not agreeing with everyone they meet. This is why many countries have multiple parties.

Either way, before we head into a completely different direction than from the OP's post, all I have to say is that I & others condemn the reasons why professionals, like the doctors in OP's video, are treated for just trying to do their job & the right thing.

Thank you once again for proving my point. Stop having a one dimensional mindset. Such arrogance makes you short sighted. What did I say in my previous two post? I said those involved should be executed but as usual you are selective in cherry picking someone's opinion to suit your narrative. I don't entertain such people hence why I ignore you most of the time and you have this urge to always quote me.

In addition, I have criticized the CPC when I said there legitimacy will be under threat if they can't manage the country and introduce strict laws regarding wet markets. What does the past misgivings of the CPC Govt have to do with this topic. You are a hypocrite complaining how Chinese often troll but you are no different.

How they govern there country is quite frankly none of your business. The secrecy was done by the local Govt and this is mentioned in the article pushed forward by you. This equates to bad governance and they need to be punished. How do you know this Chinese Govt won't take appropriate action? Every scandal someone from the party must take a fall and this hurts the interests of factions. Each faction is important because they all have a different opinion on economics, international relations and the governance of the country. The political system of other countries is irrelevant to China. In 40 years China took 700 million people out of poverty a feat not even the best of Western countries combined could compete against. They didn't colonize and steal the wealth of other nations like Britain. There is bad and good in every country but you always choose to highlight the negatives.

Serpentza and Laowhy86 are known China hating trolls and are basically White supremacists. Trust me, I grew up in the US, I know a White supremacist when I see one. I know the types of dog whistles they use and they remind me of the punk *** White guys who go out of their way to mock Asians who speak English with an accent. Also, it's clear that Laowhy and Serpentza get funding, either from their fans or maybe even from the NED, for their anti-China videos and this is why they've become virulently anti-China since they moved to the US.

Nathan Rich however creeps me out. That guy is obviously trolling for the Chinese side and something about him just makes me uncomfortable.

The most reasonable voice I've found among the foreign vloggers is this Canadian guy who owns a pub in Shenzhen and he calls out Serpentza and Laowhy86 as the racists that they are. He actually knew them when they lived in Shenzhen.

Unfortunately this is true 80% of the time. It's honestly cringeworthy.

Serpentza is a racists punk. He complained about China but was living for more than 15 years in the country. He was also bullshitting about his job, he never trained doctors, instead he was an English teacher. Only a lowlife who claimed China gave him opportunities and smiles at people on the street and then attacks there culture. Why such people were allowed to live in the country baffles me.

2/3 factories in Guangdong r leaving CN ( to VN) and corona r killing Cnese, then u call it "success" ?? Thats so pathetic:rofl:

Btw Im out .tks :lol:

You aren't in China's league so its best to remain quite.

So CGTN whuch is a state (I mean party) owned media are now telling us that CNN are just propaganda? LoLZ

CNN is a mouthpiece of the establishment of America. Did you listen to the Democratic debate in Iowa? Look at what they tried to do with Bernie Sanders. Furthermore, this bullshit media house has spoken so much nonsense on Pakistan when the ground reality was and is different.

Dont focus on source. Focus on the data provided. You shall be adult enough to do your research. For example. CGTN provided satelite of disputed grave fake allegation. You can use public resources like google or satellite service to see who is lying and who is not. If you still not convinced, feel free to go to Xinjiang and do your research. Speak with the old woman since her name is published plus location, you can even email CGTN. I am sure they are willing to guide you to checkout the old woman identity to ease your doubt whether she is imposter.

So then why you trust CNN allegation when they are proven to fabricate many lies?

Last edited:
Thank you once again for proving my point. Stop having a one dimensional mindset. Such arrogance makes you short sighted. What did I say in my previous two post? I said those involved should be executed but as usual you are selective in cherry picking someone's opinion to suit your narrative. I don't entertain such people hence why I ignore you most of the time and you have this urge to always quote me.

In addition, I have criticized the CPC when I said there legitimacy will be under threat if they can't manage the country and introduce strict laws regarding wet markets. What does the past misgivings of the CPC Govt have to do with this topic. You are a hypocrite complaining how Chinese often troll but you are no different.

How they govern there country is quite frankly none of your business. The secrecy was done by the local Govt and this is mentioned in the article pushed forward by you. This equates to bad governance and they need to be punished. How do you know this Chinese Govt won't take appropriate action? Every scandal someone from the party must take a fall and this hurts the interests of factions. Each faction is important because they all have a different opinion on economics, international relations and the governance of the country. The political system of other countries is irrelevant to China. In 40 years China took 700 million people out of poverty a feat not even the best of Western countries combined could compete against. They didn't colonize and steal the wealth of other nations like Britain. There is bad and good in every country but you always choose to highlight the negatives.

Serpentza is a racists punk. He complained about China but was living for more than 15 years in the country. He was also bullshitting about his job, he never trained doctors, instead he was an English teacher. Only a lowlife who claimed China gave him opportunities and smiles at people on the street and then attacks there culture. Why such people were allowed to live in the country baffles me.

CNN is a mouthpiece of the establishment of America. Did you listen to the Democratic debate in Iowa? Look at what they tried to do with Bernie Sanders. Furthermore, this bullshit media house has spoken so much nonsense on Pakistan when the ground reality was and is different.

I grew up in the US. I can spot a racist when I see them. Serpentza is a racist. He's actually the worse kind because he's smart enough to couch his racism in platitudes and an appearance of being non-racist. At the end of the day it is clear that he has an agenda.

I will say though that his earlier videos were much more fair. He was just an expat in China trying to describe how life was and he made an effort to be fair. Perhaps because he thought most of his viewership were local Chinese so he tried his best to relate to this market. However as his subscribers grew and he realized that he could profit off of bashing China, his videos became more and more sensational, dramatic and anti-China. Keep in mind, both Serpentza and Laowhy are basically losers in life with no real career and education. They were just White guy expats who landed in China for adventure and aside from being English teachers, never held any real positions or developed a career. So their Youtube gig is really their only viable source of income and it's understandable why they would try their best to get more views with honesty and fairness thrown out the window.

I don't disagree with some of his criticism of China. I just don't like liars. When you only present the negative side of anything, you aren't being a fair and honest observer, you are a propagandist. That's basically what Serpentza and Laowhy are nowadays. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they get funding from the NED or the Falungong either.

I've traveled throughout the world including the Middle East. American mainstream media is fucking trash, I can tell you that much. It's probably the most dishonest, manipulative media out there. This isn't a reflection of the American people who for the most part are decent and good people. But those running the American corporate media are some of the most manipulative and dishonest people in the world and that is how they control public opinion. It is effective in part because Americans for the most part are trusting and naive, as well as not being knowledgeable about the world.

It's funny how many Western Muslims buy all the most outlandish and extreme depictions of China from Western propaganda yet they know full well how dishonest and manipulative the portrayal of the Muslim world has been for decades from this same media source. I guess self-awareness is low among any population and that is what the corporate media thrives on.

Xi jinping dont ask u to defend CN for him.Xi dont even bore to hire u to work on his shoes factories, dude cos u r Nothing to CN.:cool:

Btw, I feel sick when None Cnese member who can not even speak Cnese keep bragging abt CN on US forum.Care abt ur own country.dude.

Go watch the video first before commenting.....you're coming in here...not even watching the OP's video and posting based on your biases and previously digested info. :rolleyes:
I don't need to watch that video made some english teacher playing Sensationalism on youtube sitting at his home in US.
Like I said the doctor were arrested for irresponsibly speading misleading info without thorough research.He claimed the virus was SARS ,which it wasn't! and would have triggered massive panic;the WHO had already been notified by the Chinese at that point regardless.

I grew up in the US. I can spot a racist when I see them. Serpentza is a racist. He's actually the worse kind because he's smart enough to couch his racism in platitudes and an appearance of being non-racist. At the end of the day it is clear that he has an agenda.

I will say though that his earlier videos were much more fair. He was just an expat in China trying to describe how life was and he made an effort to be fair. Perhaps because he thought most of his viewership were local Chinese so he tried his best to relate to this market. However as his subscribers grew and he realized that he could profit off of bashing China, his videos became more and more sensational, dramatic and anti-China. Keep in mind, both Serpentza and Laowhy are basically losers in life with no real career and education. They were just White guy expats who landed in China for adventure and aside from being English teachers, never held any real positions or developed a career. So their Youtube gig is really their only viable source of income and it's understandable why they would try their best to get more views with honesty and fairness thrown out the window.

I don't disagree with some of his criticism of China. I just don't like liars. When you only present the negative side of anything, you aren't being a fair and honest observer, you are a propagandist. That's basically what Serpentza and Laowhy are nowadays. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they get funding from the NED or the Falungong either.

I've traveled throughout the world including the Middle East. American mainstream media is fucking trash, I can tell you that much. It's probably the most dishonest, manipulative media out there. This isn't a reflection of the American people who for the most part are decent and good people. But those running the American corporate media are some of the most manipulative and dishonest people in the world and that is how they control public opinion. It is effective in part because Americans for the most part are trusting and naive, as well as not being knowledgeable about the world.

It's funny how many Western Muslims buy all the most outlandish and extreme depictions of China from Western propaganda yet they know full well how dishonest and manipulative the portrayal of the Muslim world has been for decades from this same media source. I guess self-awareness is low among any population and that is what the corporate media thrives on.
Finally some sense from you. I fully agree with you for this post.

Execution isn't the answer to everything....the CPC should spread awareness of the wrongdoings of the Wuhan officials that arrested doctors for trying to spread the truth.

We all know that won't happen because that's not how China plays ball.

Past behaviors are a very good indicators of what might happen in the future....cover ups have happened all over China during the CPC's rule.

I'm just debating & adding my conclusions to the OP's post. You don't see me bringing in out of thread posts and trying to derail the whole thread.

And you're no different since you have also went into making personal comments. :rolleyes:

As a human being, living on planet Earth. I have the basic human right to criticize any form of govt. on this planet.

Your constant apologetic tone towards the Chinese is appalling. Why do you defend China so much on every thread?? :D

You post random numbers like "taking 700M people out of poverty" blah blah blah while missing the crucial facts like how many people died under Mao and the CPC's rule and their failed policies...

Mao & CPC have killed more than Hitler & Stalin combined! :eek:

Yet here you are....trying to defend China on each and every thread like you're a Chinese citizen....heck, even Chinese citizens don't defend China like you do! Which is quite concerning since your flags show that you're a Pakistani born in Pakistan, living in Pakistan...o_O

I don't need to watch that video made some english teacher playing Sensationalism on youtube sitting at his home in US.
Like I said the doctor were arrested for irresponsibly speading misleading info without thorough research.He claimed the virus was SARS ,which it wasn't! and would have triggered massive panic;the WHO had already been notified by the Chinese at that point regardless.

Since you haven't even watched the video in OP....you have no right to comment on this thread.

All your biases are shown in that 1) He's not a "English teacher" 2) He's not sitting in his home in the US 3) He has actually lived in China for many years and was in China while making that video

You can stop trolling now....you have been caught red handed making stupid claims about the OP's video, which you haven't even watched in the first place according to your own statement! :lol:

This is serious and there's no time to be trolling or spreading CCP or US propaganda. The focus should be finding an immediate cure to the coronavirus and develop much stricter/safer health regulations to prevent a future outbreak.

We know it is serious....which is why the OP linked his video on the matter. Did you watch that video??

Many Chinese members on PDF are already saying that the coronavirus either 1) doesn't exist 2) Is like SARS so is easily curable 3) Is a propaganda effort by the US

Now tell me....is any of the above true?? We all know it's not....the Coronavirus is so far incurable & started in Wuhan, where exist many Chinese bio labs from which it could have escaped.

I grew up in the US. I can spot a racist when I see them. Serpentza is a racist. He's actually the worse kind because he's smart enough to couch his racism in platitudes and an appearance of being non-racist. At the end of the day it is clear that he has an agenda..

I grew up in Britain and have the same experience in spotting a hidden closet racists. He peddles the BS argument of marrying a Chinese to fool the masses that he isn't a racists. But look at how much he attacks the cultural values held deeply by the Chinese. According to him Chinese medicine is garbage, Chinese people are inherently selfish, the rich people in China have no class and Chinese people have no common sense. The punk should have been deported years ago. Did you watch the video to see the reaction of his buddy Laowhy86 when his daughter was born? I feel sorry for his daughter.

In his earlier videos he was praising China. But positivity doesn't give you subscribers. He changed his strategy and began bashing China at every possible moment. What was the end result? Thousands of subscribers. The Chinese Govt needs to reform but if they were so oppressive then how comes he was allowed to stay for years? The punk in one of his videos was claiming he was a successful businessmen opening a IT company when he first landed in China. But there is no record of the company and he was just an ordinary teacher. How can he look himself in the mirror each day. He wants to fool the masses and this is why he wears a suit to portray his professionalism. The two Chinese women who married these two punks are scum and they should be boycotted by the Chinese community. This isn't about the CPC but the honour and dignity of the Chinese people. Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and even Singapore still hold on to the traditional values that were handed down to your people.

You can criticize China as is the right of every individual. However, it should be constructive criticism instead of blindly attacking every single action they do. People on this thread in particular a Pakistani spends more time criticizing China rather than looking at the faults of Pakistan and its people. Child abuse in rampant across Pakistan, corruption is rifle that has nearly led to the bankruptcy of my country, and institutions are not following there mandate. China must reform in many different departments but this problem belongs to China. Sitting on some screen and patronizing Chinese people won't change nothing in fact they will do the exact opposite. In my opinion China since the open door policy has reformed and this process will continue as the years go by. The future leadership which has no attachment to the old generation (Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution) will take the country on a different direction. But Chinese people must decide this not some foreign.

The corporate media in America is part of the industrial complex. They are funded by wealth companies like the Koch brothers to manipulate information to deceive the masses. People are becoming so fed up with mainstream media that they rather listen to podcast in YouTube. The same phenomenon is seen in Pakistan. The media can sprout nonsense in how it acts impartial but we both know the significant role they played in helping the Bush administration to convince the public of Iraq having WMD. Muslim in the West are clueless and the end product is in front of our eyes. I am constant in my stance. Western media is full of propaganda nonsense against Pakistan so I won't take seriously what they say about China. When I want to know what's happening in China I speak to my friends who work in the Govt, businessman and just ordinary citizen that live a normal life. I gained the trust of many Chinese people and in our private conversations they have told me many things which should be improved in China. But they will never say these things in front of a foreigner. Why would they want to listen to someone like Serpentza and Laowhy who have an agenda against the country.

Xi jinping dont ask u to defend CN for him.Xi dont even bore to hire u to work on his shoes factories, dude cos u r Nothing to CN.:cool:

Btw, I feel sick when None Cnese member who can not even speak Cnese keep bragging abt CN on US forum.Care abt ur own country.dude.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the box. I told you last time I earn more money in a single week than you do in an entire year. The only spit shiner on this forum is you. What were Vietnamese women doing when the American's were staying inside Vietnam? Nobody is interested in your one dollar tricks, advertise your services in some other shady site.

Vietnam is nothing to China. What is the size of your economy compare to China. The figures answer this question so like a good little boy start polishing the shoes otherwise your Chinese boss will come and teach you what it means to work hard. I feel sick when I see an attention seeking Vietnamese come begging on a Pakistani Forum. Stick to your own forum.

This is serious and there's no time to be trolling or spreading CCP or US propaganda. The focus should be finding an immediate cure to the coronavirus and develop much stricter/safer health regulations to prevent a future outbreak.

Well said.

I

You aren't the sharpest tool in the box. I told you last time I earn more money in a single week than you do in an entire year. The only spit shiner on this forum is you. What were Vietnamese women doing when the American's were staying inside Vietnam? Nobody is interested in your one dollar tricks, advertise your services in some other shady site.

Vietnam is nothing to China. What is the size of your economy compare to China. The figures answer this question so like a good little boy start polishing the shoes otherwise your Chinese boss will come and teach you what it means to work hard. I feel sick when I see an attention seeking Vietnamese come begging on a Pakistani Forum. Stick to your own forum.
Wow, if u really have money, then buy facemask and send to CN and help her. U know how much for a facemask in CN now ??

They dont nid ur cheap word here. And everyone know this is US forum ( I gave u link to prove that the serve location is in US), keep lying it Pak forum only make ppl believe that u r so sick.

Dont reply me if u dont know how expensive for a facemask that CN has to buy from VN now.I put u my ignore list if u failed to answer but keep bragging nonsense as if u know all abt CN.

Buy and donate facemasks for Cnese if u wanna help. No one nid ur cheap-useless words when what Cnese want now is facemask, normal price facemask, not high price facemask that they have No choice to buy everyday now.

Last edited:
Wow, if u really have money, then buy facemask and send to CN and help her. U know how much for a facemask in CN now ??

They dont nid ur cheap word here. And everyone know this is US forum ( I gave u link to prove that the serve location is in US), keep lying it Pak forum only make ppl believe that u r so sick.

Dont reply me if u dont know how expensive for a facemask that CN has to buy from VN now.I put u my ignore list if u failed to answer but keep bragging nonsense as if u know all abt CN.

Buy and donate facemasks for Cnese if u wanna help. No one nid ur cheap-useless words when what Cnese want now is facemask, normal price facemask, not high price facemask that they have No chouce to buy everyday now.

The shoe spit shiner continues to speak. Stop advertising your cheap services because I am not interested in your one dollar tricks. There was a big spike in price where masks were selling between $120-$150 per box. China can look after its own citizens you sweat shop worker.

This is a Pakistani Forum. The owner of this forum is a Pakistani and he now lives in the US. Look at the word stupidity in the dictionary and your name should come under it. Who the hell are you calling sick. I mean Vietnamese people eat live baby mice and you have the audacity to call me sick. Vietnam is nothing special its just a tourist destination in where Westerners can have happy hour. Now go and serve them sweat shop worker or I will continuously embarrass you.

Put me in your ignore lists. You sound like a bloody woman. Grow some balls and do the action instead of talking tough sweat shop worker.

The shoe spit shiner continues to speak. Stop advertising your cheap services because I am not interested in your one dollar tricks. There was a big spike in price where masks were selling between $120-$150 per box. China can look after its own citizens you sweat shop worker.

This is a Pakistani Forum. The owner of this forum is a Pakistani and he now lives in the US. Look at the word stupidity in the dictionary and your name should come under it. Who the hell are you calling sick. I mean Vietnamese people eat live baby mice and you have the audacity to call me sick. Vietnam is nothing special its just a tourist destination in where Westerners can have happy hour. Now go and serve them sweat shop worker or I will continuously embarrass you.

Put me in your ignore lists. You sound like a bloody woman. Grow some balls and do the action instead of talking tough sweat shop worker.
My last word to u before ignore u. The real price for masks were selling between $120-$150 per box is just abt 30-40 usd in VN and its VN who sell to CN at that price cos we also run out of mask ( but we r still safe, so we only wear hand made mask instead of medical mask).Only CN and VN have enough factories to produce medical mask in Asia now, not Pak ones

So, try to donate mask at real price for Cnese.thats all they nid now.stop bragging nonsense and trying to look "rich" but never donate even a single mask box to Cnese.

My last word to u before ignore u. The real price for masks were selling between $120-$150 per box is just abt 30-40 usd in VN and its VN who sell to CN at that price cos we also run out of mask but we r still safe, so we only wear hand made mask instead of medical mask.

So, try to donate mask at real price for Cnese.thats all they nid now.stop bragging nonsense and trying to look "rich" but never donate even a single mask box to Cnese.

Come on you silly sweat shop worker surely you can give a much better response. Stop whinging like a woman. You remind me of a parrot repeating the same statement like a broken record player. I shouldn't be too hard on you after all your nothing but a sweat shop worker. The minute you decided to attack Pakistan I was always going to put you in your place mice eater. Now trot back to your work and spit shine those shoes like a good little boy.

Back
Top Bottom