What's new

Coronavirus - Doctors Arrested for revealing the truth

L

China censorship is successful. If we do not have censorship. China will end up just like Hong Kong. A lot of policy would not able to implement successfully becos of misinfo and smearing about CPC system. Suppressing fake news and society is able to progress smoothly. If not, how does China able to progress to a middle income economy with USD 14 trillion in just 40 years?

While HongKong with the so called freedom and free press instead stagnant for last 20 years?
and u want CN to end up like Chernobyl when the party arrest everyone speaking out the truth before the Govt failed to control it ??:lol:

Might be successful in China but China's propaganda machine is pretty much useless worldwide in terms of crafting China's image, which is pretty much shit at this point.
So which is more critical, success worldwide for rest of the world while failed miserable in domestic China?
Or success in domestic China and make China a big ecnomy power with lifting hundred millions of Chinese out of poverty but failed in worldwide audience?

There is no one solution for all problem. Be realistic. US propaganda is successful in smearing China but so failed has failed miserably in resolving a lot of domestic problem(Gun violence, stagnant economy, rising debt, failed overseas military venture, decreasing budget, failed health system for most American).

Who will win in the long run?

and u want CN to end up like Chernobyl when the party arrest everyone speaking out the truth before the Govt failed to control it ??:lol:
China is successful as world 2nd largest economy in just 40 years with USD 14 trillion economy. While Vietnam? :lol:

Nobody care about vietnam becos its is insignificant and dispensable. :enjoy:

China is successful as world 2nd largest economy in just 40 years with USD 14 trillion economy. While Vietnam? :lol:

Nobody care about vietnam becos its is insignificant and dispensable. :enjoy:
2/3 factories in Guangdong r leaving CN ( to VN) and corona r killing Cnese, then u call it "success" ?? Thats so pathetic:rofl:

Btw Im out .tks :lol:

China's propaganda machine is pretty much useless worldwide in terms of crafting China's image,
Probably because of China's "韬光养晦” policy. Keep low profile and voice when dealing with international affairs.

2/3 factories in Guangdong r leaving CN ( to VN) and corona r killing Cnese, then u call it "success" ?? Thats so pathetic:rofl:

Btw Im out .tks :lol:
Good that you are out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China

vs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Vietnam

We moved out those low end plastic making factories that fit for developed countries like vietnam :enjoy:

Why would I envy a Vietnam while China has these?
china-defense.jpg

Self delusion for some. :lol:

While West or fake muslim like you wouldnt care about muslim. Your mission is just to smear Chinese to work for CIA.

@Dubious @waz @Arsalan this guys come out of nowhere and has started making personal comments like the above.

As for everyone else, you can see how a good thread has been detracked by typical trolls.

Last edited:
@Dubious @waz @Arsalan this guys come out of nowhere and has started started making personal comments like the above.

As for everyone else, you can see how a good thread has been detracked by typical trolls.
Personal attack? I have proven you just for sake of smearing China, willing to ignore a muslim decease a decent bury grave, by just claiming bury in wild is better than concrete grave provide by CPC for uighur. Show me a genuine prove of CPC destroy traditional Uighur grave. I will eat back my words.

Personal attack? I have proven you just for sake of smearing China, willing to even forsake a muslim decrease a decent bury grave, by just claiming bury in wild is better than concrete grave provide by CPC for uyghur decrease. Show me a genuine prove of CPC destroy Uighur grave. I will eat back my words.

You're posting non-thread related posts on this thread and distracting and derailing this whole thread from the OP's topic.

Then you're accusing me of being a fake Muslim and a CIA agent.

This isn't China where shit like yours will fly. At best, you'll be banned, at worst your posts will be deleted sooner or later. Maybe that number of -38 ratings will increase too. :lol:

You're posting non-thread related posts on this thread and distracting and derailing this whole thread from the OP's topic.

Then you're accusing me of being a fake Muslim and a CIA agent.

This isn't China where shit like yours will fly. At best, you'll be banned, at worst your posts will be deleted sooner or later. Maybe that number of -38 ratings will increase too. :lol:
How is it unrelated? My post is totally related. Becos it has proven plenty of fake allegation against China in anything from uighur muslim to economy data or mismanagement.

I have also proven just for sake of smearing China even going to length to deny this poor muslim woman and her decease muslim husband a decent bury grave by claiming it as fake. do you need to stood that low? How to claim yourself as muslim?

Best comment from there...

Shawn Li
2 weeks ago
using your dead father as a political tool. that's seriously some next level low.

How is it unrelated? My post is totally related. Becos it has proven plenty of fake allegation against China in anything from uighur muslim to economy data or mismanagement.

I have also proven just for sake of smearing China even going to length to deny this poor muslim woman and her decease muslim husband a decent bury grave by claiming it as fake. do you need to stood that low? How to claim yourself as muslim?

Best comment from there...

Shawn Li
2 weeks ago
using your dead father as a political tool. that's seriously some next level low.

This whole thread is about the Coronavirus...you're posting Chinese videos about the Uyghur matter....tell me how the coronavirus and the Uyghur matter are related?? :rolleyes:

This whole thread is about the Coronavirus...you're posting Chinese videos about the Uyghur matter....tell me how the coronavirus and the Uyghur matter are related?? :rolleyes:
Why? You claimed the video by a proven faker for corononavirus as real? I show the whole world how much fake video about China is fabricated. This Uighur cemetry saga is just tip of the iceburg. Are you going to deny it?

If they can make fake video about uighur grave, how about coronavirus? Simple logic.

And you are a proven China hatre in cheering any negative about China even without proper research whether its true or fake.

You don't think that a government like the Chinese communist regime would try to hush up any disaster and crack down on those who wish to speak the truth to prevent said disaster from escalating?

This is the problem with Communist regime; USSR tried to hide and then cover up Chernobyl disaster until things got really bad and couldn't be hidden anymore but by then it was too late and thousands were affected.

Why would you think communist have this special ability to cover up disasters that non-communist lack?

Six officials were charged in Flint water crisis covered up in the United Communist State of America.
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/f...ed-flint-water-crisis-alleged-coverup-n619811

Coronvirus is a new strain, symptoms are exactly the same as flu. Until evidences are clear, you can't be certain it will be deadly. Creating unnecessarily public panic contravene local laws. So does cover-up and mismanagement. Could there be such cases? Possibly. Was there a deliberate cover up? No.

WHO praises China’s response to coronavirus, will reconvene expert committee to assess global threat
https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/29/who-reconvene-expert-committee-coronavirus/

Back
Top Bottom