What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Because you are deaf..

I am deaf? I gave you several links for BSF seizing phensydyl, show me one link which says BGB stopped illegal migrants/cow smugglers from going to India.

If you lots aren't going to cooperate, bullets is all you are going to get.

The BSF in statement issued here today said during the operations, the team intercepted one Tata Turbo truck (AS-01-5975) on Sonapur bridge loaded with 49,900 Recodex syrup bottles.

The vehicle was going to Tripura from Guwahati.

Two smugglers, Suleman Ali and Mohammed Saluuddin, from North Tripura district, were apprehended and their vehicle seized.

Five mobile sets and Rs 8,070 in cash were also recovered from them. The estimated value of the seized items along with truck is Rs 42,50,000.

49,900 Recodex Syrup seized, two smugglers arrested.

I am deaf? I gave you several links for BSF seizing phensydyl, show me one link which says BGB stopped illegal migrants/cow smugglers from going to India.

If you lots aren't going to cooperate, bullets is all you are going to get.

How can we arrest illegal migrant when there is none. Cow smugglers can not be stopped the reason I gave above.
Regarding the Phensydile these are just tip of the iceburg and probably seized due to non payment of bribes... BSF is a highly corrupt rogue force.

According to BSF statistics, in 2010, the border forces had seized 164,100 bottles of Phensidyl syrup and 6,902 kgs of marijuana, or ganja, and apprehended 182 infiltrators, on the Tripura frontier.

However, in the current year, 2011, BSF seized 169,415 bottles of Phensidyl and 7,054 kgs of marijuana and arrested 102 infiltrators.

BGB, BSF meet at Shillong Monday | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

How can we arrest illegal migrant when there is none. Cow smugglers can not be stopped the reason I gave above.
Regarding the Phensydile these are just tip of the iceburg and probably seized due to non payment of bribes... BSF is a highly corrupt rogue force.

You stop them from going towards the border, thats why you have border posts. If you can't stop someone from going towards the border, how do you stop someone who lets say(infilitrated into Bangladesh from India). Why do you have BGB at all then?

And please BGB is the epitome of rogue organization. Don't we all remember the redundancy drive it ran for its officers?:rolleyes:

BGB, BSF meet at Shillong Monday | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

You stop them from going towards the border, thats why you have border posts. If you can't stop someone from going towards the border, how do you stop someone who lets say(infilitrated into Bangladesh from India). Why do you have BGB at all then?

why are you asking the same question again and again. You sure are deaf...

BGB can not stop a citizen of our country to go anywhere within the border. Thats the law.

If somebody infiltrate in our country can be identified in various method. First they are not local and most of the time they look lost specially the women and children. Sometimes locals tip the BGB off about their whereabouts.

And you know what?? We are not crazy and racist after all. We have a lot of mechanism to deal with those kind of problems well inside our border.

NEW DELHI: A trial court has criticized the government for indulging in "petty votebank politics" and preventing action against three crore Bangladeshi nationals, who are illegally staying in the country and enjoying the benefits meant for the citizens of this land.
"It is unfortunate that while genuine citizens of this country continue to suffer in abject poverty, it is petty votebank politics which prevents a firm, resolute and intense government action against the three crore Bangladeshi nationals staying illegally in our country, enjoying the benefits which otherwise are the entitlements of citizens, thereby compelling the courts to step in," additional sessions judge Kamini Lau said.
The court's remarks came while awarding a four-year jail term to a Bangladesh-based man, who was convicted for illegally staying in the national capital. The court said Fazlu, who was also involved in various other criminal cases in the national capital, was maintaining a family in Bangladesh but had taken advantage of the "porous border" tofrequently come to India.
"I may observe that convict Fazlu is a foreigner being a Bangladeshi.
"He is maintaining a family in Bangladesh but in an attempt to create his rights in India, is also maintaining a family consisting of two wives (whose citizenship he has withheld from the court) and seven children in India.
"Further, as per information from the investigating officer, Fazlu, taking advantage of the porous border frequently crosses over and while in India has involved himself in a number of criminal cases," it said while directing the authorities to deport Fazlu to Bangladesh after his jail term ends.
The court said the 47-year-old man placed before it a "fake" ration card in order to prove himself a citizen ofthis country.
The judge also referred to a Delhi high court order saying even the division bench had wondered how ration cards were being issued to illegal migrants whereas foodgrainswere to be supplied to the needy.
Fazlu was arrested on January 9, 2004, at Haiderpur along with five others for allegedly preparing for dacoity.
Out of the six accused, four were Bangladeshi nationals.
Two of them were declared proclaimed offenders during the trial while one died during the pendency of the case.
The court, which convicted Fazlu under the provisions of the Indian Foreigners Act, acquitted him and one Mohan of the charge of preparing for dacoity, as the prosecution failed to prove its case against the accused.

Link:The Times of India on Mobile

Wow the famor Fazlu.... My kudos goes to him...
He not only managed ration cards, but managed two wives and 7 children in India. Wow simply wow...

India sure is medival... LOL

Bangla criminals attack BSF men
TNN Dec 19, 2011, 04.43AM IST
Tags:
Narayanganj outpost | Cooch Behar district
KOLKATA: Bangladeshi criminals, armed with sophisticated weapons, have increased attack on the Indian border guards in recent times, alleged senior Border Security Force officers.
"On Friday night, BSF jawans at threedifferent places in North Bengal were attacked by Bangladeshi criminals and in all cases border guards have sustained serious injuries," claimed DIG BSF of Guwahati Frontier.
At Narayanganj outpost in Cooch Behar district, early on Saturday a gang of 50-60 Bangladeshi miscreants attacked BSF jawan Balwindar Singh, early on Saturday, when he noticed a movement along the border and challenged the trespassers, said BSF officers. "The gang pounced on Singh with lethal weapons and tried to snatch his gun," alleged a BSF officer. Singh sustained serious injuries and is nowadmitted in a hospital.
A similar incident happened at another border outpost in Coochbehar on the same night where two BSF personnel were injured.
The BSF officials claimed that in past six months at least 38 cases of fence breach occurred along Indo-Bangla border and 14 BSF personnel were injured.
He further reasoned that the border forces of both countries were now following the Coordinated Border Management Policy signed between two director generals of two border guard forces. Since then we have been issued a restrain about openingfire along the border and criminals are taking advantage of the situation.
The officer also confirmed that Mohammad Anwar Hossain had been arrested during the scuffle and two other Bangladeshi nationals were killed when one of the BSF constable opened fire for self defence.

Link: Bangla criminals attack BSF men - Times Of India

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

A recent news. I was on ban so could post.

Bangla criminals attack BSF men
TNN Dec 19, 2011, 04.43AM IST
Tags:
Narayanganj outpost | Cooch Behar district
KOLKATA: Bangladeshi criminals, armed with sophisticated weapons, have increased attack on the Indian border guards in recent times, alleged senior Border Security Force officers.
"On Friday night, BSF jawans at threedifferent places in North Bengal were attacked by Bangladeshi criminals and in all cases border guards have sustained serious injuries," claimed DIG BSF of Guwahati Frontier.
At Narayanganj outpost in Cooch Behar district, early on Saturday a gang of 50-60 Bangladeshi miscreants attacked BSF jawan Balwindar Singh, early on Saturday, when he noticed a movement along the border and challenged the trespassers, said BSF officers. "The gang pounced on Singh with lethal weapons and tried to snatch his gun," alleged a BSF officer. Singh sustained serious injuries and is nowadmitted in a hospital.
A similar incident happened at another border outpost in Coochbehar on the same night where two BSF personnel were injured.
The BSF officials claimed that in past six months at least 38 cases of fence breach occurred along Indo-Bangla border and 14 BSF personnel were injured.
He further reasoned that the border forces of both countries were now following the Coordinated Border Management Policy signed between two director generals of two border guard forces. Since then we have been issued a restrain about openingfire along the border and criminals are taking advantage of the situation.
The officer also confirmed that Mohammad Anwar Hossain had been arrested during the scuffle and two other Bangladeshi nationals were killed when one of the BSF constable opened fire for self defence.

Link: Bangla criminals attack BSF men - Times Of India

Wow the famor Fazlu.... My kudos goes to him...
He not only managed ration cards, but managed two wives and 7 children in India. Wow simply wow...

India sure is medival... LOL

deny deny deny. What else can you do.
Everything before court . Everything proved.

deny deny deny. What else can you do.
Everything before court . Everything proved.

Court acts on proof and conviction. Why it used the word "Vote bank politics"?? Is court involved in politics.

Sometimes it happens in our country too. You select a bench of your choice who are politically motivated and get a verdict out of them. Politicians always does that and use that to attack opponents.

Court acts on proof and conviction. Why it used the word "Vote bank politics"?? Is court involved in politics.

Sometimes it happens in our country too. You select a bench of your choice who are politically motivated and get a verdict out of them. Politicians always does that and use that to attack opponents.

Court have ample proof that he is a bd citizen and crossed illegally many times and doing illegal activity(fake ration cards and other stuffs).
Court said "vote bank politics" for informing.general masses and govt. court must have been satisfied by lawyer prosecuting him.

Court have ample proof that he is a bd citizen and crossed illegally many times and doing illegal activity(fake ration cards and other stuffs).
Court said "vote bank politics" for informing.general masses and govt. court must have been satisfied by lawyer prosecuting him.

Here the word made the court to loose its credibility. How does court know, the particular person voted for a particular political party? Does your country have a open voting system?

He very well be a Bangladeshi or may not. How can I tell him a Bangladeshi once he not only has Indian wife but two and 7 Indian children. He suppose to be a Indian national by marriage. Am I right? Whats your law say?

Here the word made the court to loose its credibility. How does court know, the particular person voted for a particular political party? Does your country have a open voting system?

He very well be a Bangladeshi or may not. How can I tell him a Bangladeshi once he not only has Indian wife but two and 7 Indian children. He suppose to be a Indian national by marriage. Am I right? Whats your law say?

His Children surely are Indian National because their mothers are Indians but the man is not considered an Indian national. Indian law says either of the parents should be Indian which is valid for Children but man is outsider and illegal immigrants and never applied for citizenship, naturalization by marriage is not allowed in India.

Back
Top Bottom