What's new

‘Constitutional Coup’ Threatened in Pakistan : HRW

OK. If US want to sabotage an NCM in future in Pakistan, all it has to do is to allow its assistant secretary to say bad things about PM in a meeting ambassador, rest will be done by government in Pakistan??
Yes. Any foreign intervention in Parliament of Pakistan will be discarded by speaker

This is not that hard to figure out, I don't know why you're insisting on post such nonsense comments.
Because of Patwarism

Correct your facts and tell me was it a direct Letter?. Brief by the Ambassador to the D.G West America as part of routine. Is your brain allowing you to process this?. Endorsement of letter and endorsement of Yelling Allegations is something different.
Go argue that in front of SC.

What a nonsense comment, the letter is blatant interference within the internal politics of Pakistan.
Still not as good as Qatari letter

Indications Suggest that?
Can you please clarify and enlighten my tiny wisdom of all those indications?
The NSC has authenticated the letter, and the DGISPR has said it holds the same views as the NSC. The courts have also blocked the letter from being released to the public, which wouldn't be needed if it was a fake.

What other indication do you need?

If Dy speaker has violated the constitution then you would have to prove that too.You can't call his actions unconstitutional as per your wishes
Apparently Patwaris need not to prove anything because they are kings and queens of Pakistan (Hukamran Khandan)

It must be presented by Mian Mafroor. Only then it becomes believe able to Patwaris

Apparently Patwaris need not to prove anything because they are kings and queens of Pakistan (Hukamran Khandan)

It must be presented by Mian Mafroor. Only then it becomes believe able to Patwaris
Yeah I have seen a sudden resurgence of patwaris and patwarans in media too.Its worse than zombie apocalypse.😄😁

Yes. Any foreign intervention in Parliament of Pakistan will be discarded by speaker

Because of Patwarism

Go argue that in front of SC.

You guys think that by pointing out the POV of PTI supporters, We are against you.

Still not as good as Qatari letter
Indeed.

Wow, the level of mental gymnastics here. Lol.

If the allegations s to the content of the letter are true, then this is blatant interference within Pakistani politics. The fact it has been endorced by rhe NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL is enough to call into questions the validity of the NCV, as it would blatantly violate article 5 and possibly article 6 of the Pakistani constitution.
So the allegations are True. TF's Establishment doing. All the traitors should have been behind the bars. This does not make sense that you have proof of a Foreign Conspiracy and after rejecting the NCM, Government should have send them behind the bars.
UKP, This was a orchestral move. I wish it was all true and all the Opposition would have been behind the bar.
Read the Article 5 Yourself (I bet you haven't read Constitution of Pakistan, 1973 after your High School) and Interpret as a common person.
P.S
Kia Keyboard pe tum logon se behes kerne sakoon karo

Last edited:
The NSC has authenticated the letter, and the DGISPR has said it holds the same views as the NSC. The courts have also blocked the letter from being released to the public, which wouldn't be needed if it was a fake.

Please make a Thread and show me the evidence. I want to believe that!!!

Please make a Thread and show me the evidence. I want to believe that!!!
If you're gonna troll, AT THE VERY LEAST pretend to read what I wrote.

Also, I forgot to mention, during the parliamentary sessions inquiring into the contents of the letter, the opposition refused to attend any of the sessions, which is a major red flag.

I'm only mentioning it for other readers, I know you don't actually care.

‘Constitutional Coup’ Threatened in Pakistan​

Imran Khan Dissolves Parliament to Remain in Office

Patricia Gossman

Patricia Gossman
Associate Asia Director

View attachment 831006
The parliament building in Islamabad, Pakistan, April 2021. © 2021 AP Photo/Anjum Naveed

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan’s move on Sunday to dissolve parliament rather than face a no-confidence vote that could remove him from power effectively deprives Pakistani citizens of their right to choose their government.

On April 3, Qasim Khan Suri, the deputy speaker of Pakistan’s national assembly, dismissed a no-confidence motion against the prime minister. Claiming that “loyalty to the state was the basic duty of every citizen,” and that the no-confidence move was a “foreign conspiracy,” Suri refused to allow the vote. Khan’s government then dissolved the national assembly and called for new elections in 90 days.

The move has plunged Pakistan into constitutional crisis. Under Pakistan’s constitution, the prime minister ceases to hold office if a majority of the National Assembly votes for a motion of no confidence – Imran Khan’s party appeared to have lost its majority by April 3. The action allows Khan to continue as prime minister until a caretaker government takes over, with neither a national assembly nor a federal cabinet.
Legal experts, journalists, and rights group have condemned Khan’s maneuver as an assault on the country’s democracy. Now the Supreme Court of Pakistan, which took up the matter on April 3, is the only constitutional body empowered to adjudicate on the legality of the government’s dissolution. A hearing is scheduled on Wednesday, April 6.

The situation prior to the no-confidence vote was already fraught. Government officials threatened to “blow up the opposition in a suicide attack” and called on supporters to go out and take “traitors” to task. One member of parliament from Khan’s party tweeted that all opposition members should be shot – a tweet he subsequently deleted. Senior members of Khan’s party have called for opposition members to be arrested for treason.

Imran Khan’s dissolution of parliament to prevent it from voting so that he could remain in office threatens core democratic principles. It infringes on the rights of Pakistani citizens to choose their government, which is protected under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. The government’s threatened use of violence, allegations of treason, and abrogation of the constitution are hallmarks of dictatorship, which Pakistanis have previously endured and should not have to endure again.

Another propaganda thread from 'Nani Media' cell.
Liars thieves and looters could never lead, they are habitual abscober Or NRO seekers.
An absconder life from Jeddah to London.

Looks like patwaris and Indians and yanks are on the same page. Who would have thought :lol:
ظلم تو دیکھو داڑھی والا فاسق مولوی / معروف 10 نمبری/10 نمبری کا بیٹا /سرٹیفائیڈ چور / سرٹیفائیڈ چور کی بیٹی / نفسیاتی مریض / نفسیاتی مریض کا بیٹا سب کے سب ملے ہوئے ہیں پھر بھی ہم شک نا کریں ؟ 30 سال تک یہ لوگ ایک دوسرے پر گند اچھالتے رہے ۔

If you're gonna troll, AT THE VERY LEAST pretend to read what I wrote.

Also, I forgot to mention, during the parliamentary sessions inquiring into the contents of the letter, the opposition refused to attend any of the sessions, which is a major red flag.

I'm only mentioning it for other readers, I know you don't actually care.
I actually do care and Pray for your speedy recovery of Youthianeurism. One week ago, The same forum was Whining about COAS being involved in this act by giving statement against the IK policy and now justifying the conspiracy that it was endorsed by NSC (COAS Being Part of it). Endorsement of Letter and Endorsement of its contents are two different Poles. I hope SC asks the chiefs to appear before them and tell them about the authenticity of Foreign Conspiracy. It there is a grain of truth to it, then I stand with IK and all the Traitors who conspired against him should be hanged. But it is not then all the PTI MNA's should be hanged in Public.

I am just making a point " Is Himam main Sabh Nangay Hain".

Look at the cruelty of the bearded Fascist Maulvi / the son of the famous No. 10 / No. 10 / certified thief / daughter of the certified thief / the son of the psychiatric patient / the son of the psychiatric patient all met, yet we should not doubt? For 30 years these people kept throwing dirt on each other.
Lol, after calling each other corrupt for 30 years, PMLN and PPP are suddenly best friends and paragon of cleanliness within Pakistani politics.

it would be funnier if it wasn't so tragic for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

I actually do care and Pray for your speedy recovery of Youthianeurism. One week ago, The same forum was Whining about COAS being involved in this act by giving statement against the IK policy and now justifying the conspiracy that it was endorsed by NSC (COAS Being Part of it). Endorsement of Letter and Endorsement of its contents are two different Poles. I hope SC asks the chiefs to appear before them and tell them about the authenticity of Foreign Conspiracy. It there is a grain of truth to it, then I stand with IK and all the Traitors who conspired against him should be hanged. But it is not then all the PTI MNA's should be hanged in Public.

I am just making a point " Is Himam main Sabh Nangay Hain".
I honestly don't give a crap about what the rest of the forum was saying. I'm giving my own opinion as an individual.

Also, ask @Norwegian , and he'll tell you how much I've criticized Imran Khan's policies since he's come to power. I just happen to think that despite some of his dumb decisions, he's still the best choice Pakistan has.

So your words to try and malign me are nothing more than empty wasted words.

The fact you're making this sort of comment is enough to show that you aren't really serious about this situation. I suggest stopping and moving on elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom