What's new

‘Constitutional Coup’ Threatened in Pakistan : HRW

Honestly speaking I used to think that members of PDF are sane brains but I was wrong to believe that giving me the reason I finally became member after following it for more than a decade.
Given the recent behaviors of PDF members on the Foreign Conspiracy Shit, I help but wonder that how easy it is to manipulate the mind narrative.
Disclaimer: I am no PTI or Opposition Supporter.
I just have few questions.
1. First off, the Stupid Khan waves a piece of paper (Aww we are a victim of Foreign Conspiracy), next we know I can only show it to CJ of Pakistan, NSC meeting, Assemblies Dissolved, No No it is in the minutes. Who is He fooling? ( I mean he already is making a mockery of his supporters)
2. What's with the new narrative that this is a political issue and should be solved democratically. Now, i want to know that you are giving the ruling on Article 5 on the notion that Opposition is involved in moving NCM and next thing the Dentist cum nonsensical goon sends the letter to Chota Chor for recommending Interim PM. How the **** are you guys even bearing with the one's who were involved in taking hefty $$$'s and conspiring to remove your so prosperous regime?.

Any Body with sane arguments?.
P.S:
The supporter's of Opposition are brain dead blinds but PTI followers are Rabid Dogs unleashed.
You realize that the courts literally barred him from showing the letter publicly, which means that the courts themselves recognize the letter as authentic, right? Also, it was backed by the national security council, and the DG ISPR has made a statement that the army endorses the NSC stance.

Also, @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , is that you, bro?

Because #1 floor crossing is against the constitution, which is what the PTI sellouts were gonna do. #2 buying votes is illegal, and the opposition has a history of doing so. #3 if the letter is real, and so far all indications suggest it's real, then the dismissal is perfectly within the parameters of the Constitution.

Don't think that just because some fools support PMLN within Pakistan that the rest of Pakistan can be fooled.

Can speaker deny whole opposition parties their right to vote because some members will cross the floor??

They are already expelled from the party and will be punished by election commission
So they got their punishment why are you stopping other members to vote for or againt NCM??

Because #1 floor crossing is against the constitution, which is what the PTI sellouts were gonna do. #2 buying votes is illegal, and the opposition has a history of doing so. #3 if the letter is real, and so far all indications suggest it's real, then the dismissal is perfectly within the parameters of the Constitution.

Don't think that just because some fools support PMLN within Pakistan that the rest of Pakistan can be fooled.

OK. If US want to sabotage an NCM in future in Pakistan, all it has to do is to allow its assistant secretary to say bad things about PM in a meeting ambassador, rest will be done by government in Pakistan??

Can speaker deny whole opposition parties their right to vote because some members will cross the floor??
Yes, because the vote becomes tainted at that point, because proper procedure was not followed.

This is not that hard to figure out, I don't know why you're insisting on post such nonsense comments.

You realize that the courts literally barred him from showing the letter publicly, which means that the courts themselves recognize the letter as authentic, right? Also, it was backed by the national security council, and the DG ISPR has made a statement that the army endorses the NSC stance.

Also, @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , is t

This stupid letter was endorsed in NSC meeting as proof of foreign intervention in internal affairs of Pakistan
Correct your facts and tell me was it a direct Letter?. Brief by the Ambassador to the D.G West America as part of routine. Is your brain allowing you to process this?. Endorsement of letter and endorsement of Yelling Allegations is something different.

OK. If US want to sabotage an NCM in future in Pakistan, all it has to do is to allow its assistant secretary to say bad things about PM in a meeting ambassador, rest will be done by government in Pakistan??
What a nonsense comment, the letter is blatant interference within the internal politics of Pakistan.

Indications Suggest that?
Can you please clarify and enlighten my tiny wisdom of all those indications?

Correct your facts and tell me was it a direct Letter?. Brief by the Ambassador to the D.G West America as part of routine. Is your brain allowing you to process this?. Endorsement of letter and endorsement of Yelling Allegations is something different.
Wow, the level of mental gymnastics here. Lol.

If the allegations s to the content of the letter are true, then this is blatant interference within Pakistani politics. The fact it has been endorced by rhe NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL is enough to call into questions the validity of the NCV, as it would blatantly violate article 5 and possibly article 6 of the Pakistani constitution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom