What's new

‘Constitutional Coup’ Threatened in Pakistan : HRW

30 years studying South Asia, and she can't even get basic facts right.

The move to devolve the assembly is so Imran Khan will lose his Premiership and new elections can be called. This would have happened regardless of the vote or not. This is a loss for him, because this is what the opposition wanted in the first place, minus 1 step.

The vote was just to try and deal an unjustifiable political blow to him, a process that was tainted with corrupt practices such as buying votes to support the opposition.

There was nothing constitutional or democratic about what the opposition was doing.

Absolutely pathetic article. I expected better from such a well-respected and prestigious organization.

30 years studying South Asia, and she can't even get basic facts right.

The move to devolve the assembly is so Imran Khan will lose his Premiership and new elections can be called. This would have happened regardless of the vote or not.

The vote was just to try and deal an unjustifiable political blow to him, a process that was tainted with corrupt practices such as buying votes to support the opposition.

There was nothing constitutional or democratic about what the opposition was doing.

Absolutely pathetic article. I expected better from such a well-respected and prestigious organization.

How NCM is undemocratic or unconstitutional? Opposition claimed that they had the majority in assembly let them prove this claim.

Patwaris idea of politics is asking questions after questions that they know the answer for and not answering any questions.

So how did opposition benches get 190+ MNAs before the NCM vote on April 3?

they have not voted against PTI PM rather Dy. Speaker did not let them to vote. If they would have voted against PTI PM, PTI can de-seat them or can disqualify them for life, whatever they wanted,

Because of floor crossing of PTI MNAs

When did they crossed the floor??

Honestly speaking I used to think that members of PDF are sane brains but I was wrong to believe that giving me the reason I finally became member after following it for more than a decade.
Given the recent behaviors of PDF members on the Foreign Conspiracy Shit, I help but wonder that how easy it is to manipulate the mind narrative.
Disclaimer: I am no PTI or Opposition Supporter.
I just have few questions.
1. First off, the Stupid Khan waves a piece of paper (Aww we are a victim of Foreign Conspiracy), next we know I can only show it to CJ of Pakistan, NSC meeting, Assemblies Dissolved, No No it is in the minutes. Who is He fooling? ( I mean he already is making a mockery of his supporters)
2. What's with the new narrative that this is a political issue and should be solved democratically. Now, i want to know that you are giving the ruling on Article 5 on the notion that Opposition is involved in moving NCM and next thing the Dentist cum nonsensical goon sends the letter to Chota Chor for recommending Interim PM. How the **** are you guys even bearing with the one's who were involved in taking hefty $$$'s and conspiring to remove your so prosperous regime?.

Any Body with sane arguments?.
P.S:
The supporter's of Opposition are brain dead blinds but PTI followers are Rabid Dogs unleashed.

How NCM is undemocratic or unconstitutional? Opposition claimed that they had the majority in assembly let them prove this claim.
Because #1 floor crossing is against the constitution, which is what the PTI sellouts were gonna do. #2 buying votes is illegal, and the opposition has a history of doing so. #3 if the letter is real, and so far all indications suggest it's real, then the dismissal is perfectly within the parameters of the Constitution.

Don't think that just because some fools support PMLN within Pakistan that the rest of Pakistan can be fooled.

they have not voted against PTI PM rather Dy. Speaker did not let them to vote. If they would have voted against PTI PM, PTI can de-seat them or can disqualify them for life, whatever they wanted
So punish them after the vote when they already sat on opposition benches before the NCM vote (floor crossing)?

Back
Top Bottom