What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

Have you ever visted UK ?
Do you know that they dont even carry arms

@Kaptaan Please enlighten this bloke a lill more on that subject

I am a british national...
They carry enough lethal non lethals ....
Few weeks back they taisered a drunk football star (not a criminal) to death

Amzing?? Try pushing a police officer in Uk or where ever you are
It happens everyday. They get spat at. Taunted. Sworn at. Called pigs are matter of routine. I have seen our (Pakistani) young lads swearing and cussing, making fun but slapping like that is very, very rare. This is fact and those who know UK can confirm this. As regards shooting most of UK police is not even armed and police using guns is very rare indeed. I have nevewr seen it happen in real life.

And you seriously are not comparing UK police to Pakistan police are you. If so there is no point in even discussing with you. Your lost on Mars and I am on Earth.

Let me in.

Please.

i would love to but some of them actually know my father hahaha i already get some beating threats on FB haha.
joe will soon reply to your email , i read it just forget to type a long effective reply.. soon get back to you :)

Last edited:
I am afraid You're still wrong as you were before. Being a gentleman exactly means that you treat woman with utmost dignity and respect as it was exhibited by our prophet PBUH. Do you differ from his practice ? Does that you reject his teaching altogether ?

Please do not trim my posts. It removes context and justification. I would prefer you don't reply to my post all together if you are going to make my posts half-assed and reply to the half-assed post.

With respect to what the prophet did, if he treated men who assaulted him the same way as he treated women who assaulted him, then more power to him. What would prophet do to the women who treated him like that? What if they threw heavy metal objects that could cause serious injury, what then?

so condition them to behave as he thinks to be correct
You do realise my Good JOE that you have touched a highly sensitive subject that will hurt many fragile egos here !

It is this very attitude that promotes and justifies violence against Women in different society.

Because, what I think as a Man is right and as a woman you're meant to follow it or else face my wrath. It seems people from sub-continent even with their rich culture have yet to come out of savage mentality

Have you ever visted UK ?
Do you know that they dont even carry arms

@Kaptaan Please enlighten this bloke a lill more on that subject

He claims to be a Brit.

@Kaptaan , this moment amuses me hugely. I remember reading a brilliant analysis of migrant society in Britain; this aspect was not covered, probably due to the dictates of terse presentation.

It happens everyday. They get spat at. Taunted. Sworn at. Called pigs are matter of routine. I have seen our (Pakistani) young lads swearing and cussing, making fun but slapping like that is very, very rare. This is fact and those who know UK can confirm this. As regards shooting most of UK police is not even armed and police using guns is very rare indeed. I have nevewr seen it happen in real life.

And you seriously aren not comparinmg UK police to Pakistan police are you. If so there is no point in even discussing with you. Your lost on Mars and I am on Earth.

I trying to compare assaulting an armed police officer...there is well armed unit of london police... and u my friend have a very little experience with uk police

On the contrary. It does mean taking 'abuse' from a woman. It is never conditional on how they treat us. It means treating all women the same, whether abbess or whore, or slum-dwelling foul-mouthed termagant. There is no difference - for a gentleman.

However, there are other ways of looking at it. For a male chauvinist who compensates for his inadequacies by trying to dominate women, and so condition them to behave as he thinks to be correct, the point of view may be very different.

Ok, then you go be a gentleman and be ready to take abuse from women and be their doormat. Meantime, I'll be a "male chavanist" who treats almost every individual in a gentlemanly way, but won't take sh*t from the few people that don't treat him the same back.

if he treated men who assaulted him the same way as he treated women who assaulted him, then more power to him. W
I am unsure of this statement could you please paraphrase it for me

Have u seen their armed unit
Yeah, the ones who never patrol the street unless there is high profile threat or VIP around

You do realise my Good JOE that you have touched a highly sensitive subject that will hurt many fragile egos here !

It is this very attitude that promotes and justifies violence against Women in different society.

Because, what I think as a Man is right and as a woman you're meant to follow it or else face my wrath. It seems people from sub-continent even with their rich culture have yet to come out of savage mentality

Read Marija Gimbutas on the subject of the replacement of the old religion by paternalist ones, including the Semitic and Indo-European theogonies. She may shake you, but it is an intellectual shake-up of monumental proportions.

I trying to compare assaulting an armed police officer...there is well armed unit of lindon police... and u my friend have a very little experience with uk police
I am 53 years old. Bar few visits to Pakistan and other holidays I have grown up in UK and got old in UK. Have lived all over UK. My nephew is presently about to join the Special Constabulary as a volunteer.

Like I said your on Mars and I am on Earth. UK police is famous the world over for restraint. Nothing is perfect but it is as good as it gets in the real world.

I am unsure of this statement could you please paraphrase it for me

Yeah, the ones who never patrol the street unless there is high profile threat or VIP around

And what will happen if a women pushes them??

Back
Top Bottom