What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

Punishment according to law by the Law enforcement agencies .. i know its not happening anytime soon in Pakistan but i will still never hit or like anyone who hit a women under any circumstances , now if a Women is a killer or shooter or Suicide bomber than its different case ..

Would you prescibe the same punishment when a man does the assaulting? Should he be assaulted back, or should one wait for the LEA to arrive (which is problematic in any country, let alone Pakistan).

True reflection of a dying society !!

Quite dramatic. The same thing will happen in Canada in most cases if a woman assaults a man.

there's nothing wrong with replying to violence with violence.
There is everything wrong with your statement. I am genuinely sorry for the trait that you are proudly mentioning that you will forget whoever it is and resort to violence if it's your mother or not. This is something that draws a distinction between a fine gentleman and man who is just man because of the ''tool' he's got.

For a Good benchmark. Our prophet never raise a voice over a woman who used to throw trash on him let alone hitting her.
Perhaps a good book ''on how to become Gentlemen'' Would indeed be of great use to you.

Quite dramatic. The same thing will happen in Canada in most cases if a woman assaults a man.
But then again Sing Canadian example still not justifies it

Would you prescibe the same punishment when a man does the assaulting? Should he be assaulted back, or should one wait for the LEA to arrive (which is problematic in any country, let alone Pakistan).

yes exactly , if a man hits a women than Authorities must take action not the public ... there must be rule of law not Jungle

There is everything wrong with your statement. I am genuinely sorry for the trait that you are proudly mentioning that you will forget whoever it is and resort to violence if it's your mother or not. This is something that draws a distinction between a fine gentleman and man who is just man because of the ''tool' he's got.

For a Good benchmark. Our prophet never raise a voice over a woman a Jewess who used to throw trash on him let alone hitting her.
Perhaps a good book ''on how to become Gentlemen'' Would indeed be of great use to you.

Someone who justifies violence against women is a hopeless case.

For a Good benchmark. Our prophet never raise a voice over a woman who used to throw trash on him let alone hitting her.

Being a gentleman does not mean you take abuse from women. it is conditional on how they treat me. Being a gentlemen does not mean you treat all women the same. It depends on how they treat me as well. Nearly all women treat me very nicely and I treat them the same back.

. Being a gentlemen does not mean you treat all women the same
I am afraid You're still wrong as you were before. Being a gentleman exactly means that you treat woman with utmost dignity and respect as it was exhibited by our prophet PBUH. Do you differ from his practice ? Does that you reject his teaching altogether ?

Someone who justifies violence against women is a hopeless case.

Joe bro , you must not lose hope buddy :D trust me i am having a worst discussion over my FB on exact same Topic .. where people who i studied with MBA level Education i am talking here, are actually not just endorsing of what that Douche bag did but they are so Proud that they will do the same , yeah we all at some point wants to hit a reporter or media person .. but again this can be avoided easily ..

Being a gentleman does not mean you take abuse from women. it is conditional on how they treat me. Being a gentlemen does not mean you treat all women the same. It depends on how they treat me as well. Nearly all women treat me very nicely and I treat them the same back.

On the contrary. It does mean taking 'abuse' from a woman. It is never conditional on how they treat us. It means treating all women the same, whether abbess or whore, or slum-dwelling foul-mouthed termagant. There is no difference - for a gentleman.

However, there are other ways of looking at it. For a male chauvinist who compensates for his inadequacies by trying to dominate women, and so condition them to behave as he thinks to be correct, the point of view may be very different.

Joe bro , you must not lose hope buddy :D trust me i am having a worst discussion over my FB on exact same Topic .. where people who i studied with MBA level Education i am talking here, are actually not just endorsing of what that Douche bag did but they are so Proud that they will do the same , yeah we all at some point wants to hit a reporter or media person .. but again this can be avoided easily ..

Let me in.

Please.

Back
Top Bottom