What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

didnt the girls pulled him by his shirt? at 1:05 .
To be fair he was trying to leave and avoid hostile situation but the anchor didnt let her
Yes you are right. She kept provoking him. But after 10 pages of this thread I still don;t understand what was the context of the program, and why was she provoking him in particular? Can someone please shed more light on the incident.

If this is the case then they should also not assault someone. When you're assaulting someone, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. You SHOULD expect to be hit back, and in this case, she should be thankful she only got a slap. If she was a man she might have been shot.

everyone has different opinion , to me a man is not a Man if he hits a Women ..

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

Exactlyyyyyy.

Now why feminists are whining? She misbehaved with him. And nagged him much that he couldn't hold back and slapped her.
Equality?

She was wrong and then he was wrong too.
But some people need to stop defending the reporter.

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down.
[Edited part: It's the other FC not the Fauj associated one(Didn't know there were two FC's in Pakistan), I stand corrected and please move past that. No further changes have been made in the OP]
@Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.

It's the ladies fault. She started it by pushing the Policeman 1st and getting into his face. Was asking to get slapped.

Not at all shocked at the video. The armed forces of all third world countries are like this only - illiterate uneducated goons.

Excuse me? Armed personnels aren't human being? Are they reboots?
This man stands there all day long to secure and do his job. And that lady comes, misbehaved and she can get away with it? Why? Because she's a women?
You know I am against feminism and I find it very stupid for a lady to disrespect a man in public. And then get sympathies for only being a woman?
This is not acceptable.
If a guy misbehave over a small thing, I will must say the guy is wrong. But in this particular case, it was fault of the reporter.

What shocked me is response of members here defending the slap and blaming the anchor.

Why can't she be blamed when she's wrong?
Freedom of media means doing their job without any restriction. But that doesn't mean you are free to slap people.
Noooo.

Excuse me? Armed personnels aren't human being? Are they reboots?
This man stands there all day long to secure and do his job. And that lady comes, misbehaved and she can get away with it? Why? Because she's a women?
You know I am against feminism and I find it very stupid for a lady to disrespect a man in public. And then get sympathies for only being a woman?
This is not acceptable.
If a guy misbehave over a small thing, I will must say the guy is wrong. But in this particular case, it was fault of the reporter

If you watched the same video as me, she was complaining that her cameraman was being manhandled by the guy, she was verbal and max tugged on the guy's sleeve.. Does that justify a slap and firing? Wow..

Why can't she be blamed when she's wrong?
Freedom of media means doing their job without any restriction. But that doesn't mean you are free to slap people.
Noooo.

Who slapped whom? The lady reporter or the guy? Amazing twist..

Never get physical...To play it safe in the current morally degraded society, remember to never become physical.And maintain yourself (if you can) to the extent that no one else finds the courage to manhandle you or bully you physically.
The verbal tantrum can be ignored, by the folks around you, if they feel like it.But, when you become physical you enter another person's comfort zone and he or she reserves the right to reply you in kind.

It takes a self control of a prophet or saints to deal with such a situation in an alternate or in a mild way.
"The strong person is not he who has physical strength but he that can control his anger."
Prophet Muhammad.
Few can tolerate a Bazari attitude.

Had the media maintained any values of professionalism ,they would be questioning themselves if that woman is the right person for the job of a reporter ,let alone an anchor who runs a program.
Same is the question for the security personnels and the authorities employing them to introspect, if they are grooming the field guys as some "Badmash" with a uniform.

Last edited:
@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down.
[Edited part: It's the other FC not the Fauj associated one(Didn't know there were two FC's in Pakistan), I stand corrected and please move past that. No further changes have been made in the OP]
@Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
I don't know who tried to pounce on you there but as far as I remember we had a friendly discussion on the matter.
The full video does show her being hostile towards him but instead of slapping her he should have replied her in the same tone. Hitting a woman in Pakistan is blasphemy right or wrong doesn't matter.

If you watched the same video as me, she was complaining that her cameraman was being manhandled by the guy, she was verbal and max tugged on the guy's sleeve.. Does that justify a slap and firing? Wow..

Who slapped whom? The lady reporter or the guy? Amazing twist..
The firing was done just to save himself from the crowd I am assuming

As.I have stated that the incident is deplorable and condemnable no matter how the reporter reacted and I am glad the police took strong action as I have posted here twice and I have condemned the slapping.

The question was to those that are justifying this slap in name of forced emotions and self defence. To highlight how something so small led to such a huge reaction. Small being the way the reported is yelling and huge reaction being the slap by the POLICE. To highlight there is no moral nor legal standing for such a reaction. I myself do not understand how anybody can justify such an incident. Would they justify it if it was done to their sisters or daughters or mothers.

I have also stated that it is not part of our culture nor part of our religion to raise our hands on anybody much less a women and to do that is not only to spit our culture but also is akin to spitting on everything Islam teaches us.

Let me frame it another way ... since you bring the whole "daughters and sisters" in to it ... how about if this old man was your father ... he worked from morning to evening bringing in the very little that he could, but did so because his young ones can go to school and they can survive without having to spread their hands in front of someone ..
and Here comes a well paid reporter, who nobody knows before this incident and starts accusing him of things that she doesn't show (there is literally no footage of him doing the things that she accuses him of) .. the only thing we have is the confrontation between this constable and the cameraman ---

Then she goes " han dikha dejia/ focus karo " rants .. goes off and CONFRONTS him " Oo tumhain sharam nahin ati" and blocks his path 3 different times while he tries to move away from her .. tugs on his uniform and turns him around forcefully under the banner "is ki shakal dikhao" after she already has his face in the camera twice ... and ONLY then does he react in anger ... Now obviously the physical violence by the constable is condemnable... My opinion is .. the only reason this action is even a problem is because of the "gender element" ...

Just ask yourself these questions if you do choose to reply ..

(a) Had this reporter been a male (reporter: male/ Constable: male) .. Would anybody even react ? In fact there is the possibility that the people would have actually celebrated the constable's actions because the reporter was the one getting all up in the constable's business.

(b) Had the constable been a female (reporter: female/ Constable: female) ...
Would that have been a problem ? Certainly not .. Again the provocation was by the reporter.

(c) Had the reporter been a male and the constable a female (reporter: male/ Constable: female) ..
what reaction then ? I have a fair idea. The reporter would have been charged with more or less sexual harassment and people like you would be up here giving the same beat up argument of "what if it was your sister/daughter etc." .. which btw is emotional reasoning ... not logical ..

@Moonlight @Zibago @SMC @Spring Onion .......
your thoughts?

Last edited:
Frontier Constabulary doesnt have ranking system similiar to the Frontier Corps or Army but police... Constabulary is tribal police.
Frontier Constabulary has a ranking system. There are three distinct ranking systems but im just displaying the most basic ranking system from website to give you an idea.

Platoon hierarchy of Frontier Constabulary
platoonhierarchy.png

Frontier Constabulary is not just tribal Police. "Levies" is considered more of tribal Police.

With the advent of war against terrorism, militancy, belligerency, extremism & sectarianism and deteriorating law & order situation, Frontier Constabulary has been entrusted with numerous multifarious and multidimensional tasks thereby transforming it into a Federal Reserve Force. These tasks and duties include:

• Policing the border between the settled districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas;
  • Supporting and assisting provincial / local police, military and other LEAs in maintaining law and order and strengthening the writ of the government in restive and turbulent areas throughout the country;
  • Providing security to the diplomatic installations, diplomats and related accoutrements;
  • Providing security to sensitive government installations, prisons / jails;
  • Providing security to VVIPs, VIPs etc;
  • Providing security to multi-national companies (MNCs) & Hydro Power Projects (HPPs);
  • Providing security to commuters and trade on Karakorum Highway (KKH) via Karakorum Task Force (KTF) ;
  • Providing security to polio campaigns;
  • Participating in relief activities during natural calamities; and
  • Any other task / duty entrusted by the Federal Government from time to time.
Data from website:
http://www.fc.gov.pk/

Let me frame it another way ... since you bring the whole "daughters and sisters" in to it ... how about if this old man was your father ... he worked from morning to evening bringing in the very little that he could, but did so because his young ones can go to school and they can survive without having to spread their hands in front of someone ..
Here comes a well paid reporter, who nobody knows before this incident and starts accusing him of things that she doesn't show (there is literally no footage of him doing the things that she accuses him of) .. the only thing we have is the confrontation between this constable and the cameraman ---

Then she goes off " han dikha dejia/ focus karo " rants .. goes off and CONFRONTS him " Oo tumhain sharam nahin ati" and blocks his path 3 different times while he tries to move away from her .. tugs on his uniform and turns him around forcefully under the banner "is ki shakal dikhao" after she already has his face in the camera twice ... and ONLY then does hi react in anger ... Now obviously the physical violence by the constable is condenmbale... However ask yourself these questions if you do choose to reply ..

I would have blamed my father. Heck if I was there I would blame myself as well. No matter what slapping her is wrong. I have condemned the actions of the reporter but his reaction was completely unjustified and legally holds no grounds for such a reaction. Yes she was out of line but committing assault and battery is wrong.

In my household we are taught never to raise our hands on women. if I saw my father who taught me this doing something like this, I would condemn the actions of my father.

No matter what the situation here the physical violence is condemnable.

Would you allow everybody who has a hard life to start beating everybody that pisses them off?

(a) Had this reporter been a male .. Would anybody even react ? In fact there is the possibility that the people would have celebrated the constable's action if because the reporter was the one getting all up in the constable's business.

I can't speak for others but I can assure you it would make news which would make it a thread here and you would see me condemning such an action here with the same posts that the reaction of the police was unjustified.

(b) Had the constable been a female ... Would that have been a problem ? Certainly not .. Again the provovation was by the reporter.

I would condemn it bcz the reaction was unjustified. It was two women then again I would condemn it bcz the reaction was unjustified. I would implore that action be taken against the constable.

(c) Had the reporter been a male and the constable a female .. what reaction then ? I have a fair idea. The reporter would have been charged with more or less sexual harassment and people like you would be up here giving the same beat up argument of "what if it was your sister/daughter etc." .. which btw is emotional reasoning ... not logical ..

You are absolutely right bcz in our society there is a difference between the stature of women and men. I am against third stage feminism and even to an extent second stage. It is not possible bcz women and men have different statures. Equal rights but different statures.

In your C option I would be here on doing exactly what you have stated.

No matter what you say you will not convince me otherwise and no matter what I say I will not be able to convince you otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom