What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

You have shrunk the entire thread into this one statement.

The actions of this madman are indeed deplorable and he is not gonna get away with it. But looking at few members encouraging such reaction as justified is totally beyond me and is quite worrying. It is no wonder the whole of sub-continents reeks of medieval behavior

Kindly look at for whom youre saying it !!.
You're saying this for A Lady. The very guy who is supposed to protect and uphold the integrity of the citizen is raising his bloody hands on the Woman. Is that what P.B.U.H has taught us ?

As.I have stated that the incident is deplorable and condemnable no matter how the reporter reacted and I am glad the police took strong action as I have posted here twice and I have condemned the slapping.

The question was to those that are justifying this slap in name of forced emotions and self defence. To highlight how something so small led to such a huge reaction. Small being the way the reported is yelling and huge reaction being the slap by the POLICE. To highlight there is no moral nor legal standing for such a reaction. I myself do not understand how anybody can justify such an incident. Would they justify it if it was done to their sisters or daughters or mothers.

I have also stated that it is not part of our culture nor part of our religion to raise our hands on anybody much less a women and to do that is not only to spit our culture but also is akin to spitting on everything Islam teaches us.

If that was the case I apologize .... I also reported your post & I am sure moderators must have reviewed it before deleting it ....

at the end I apologize again ....
Apology accepted and returned as well. I am yet to receive any response from MODS that means that there was nothing wrong with it. Now if there's a possibility reverse that rating, I would be more than glad

PEMRA is run by a bunch of chutiyas who are only content with banning indian channels etc.. they cant do shit against media houses or anchors...
Than I am afraid perhaps hes organisation could have filed a case of assault against the reporter

As.I have stated that the incident is deplorable and condemnable no matter how the reporter reacted and I am glad the police took strong action as I have posted here twice and I have condemned the slapping.

The question was to those that are justifying this slap in name of forced emotions and self defence. To highlight how something so small led to such a huge reaction. Small being the way the reported is yelling and huge reaction being the slap by the POLICE. To highlight there is no moral nor legal standing for such a reaction. I myself do not understand how anybody can justify such an incident. Would they justify it if it was done to their sisters or daughters or mothers.

I have also stated that it is not part of our culture nor part of our religion to raise our hands on anybody much less a women and to do that is not only to spit our culture but also is akin to spitting on everything Islam teaches us.
I am Glad at what you're endorsing now and that we both are in the same page.

Not at all shocked at the video. The armed forces of all third world countries are like this only - illiterate uneducated goons.

What shocked me is response of members here defending the slap and blaming the anchor.

If someone's cameraman is being manhandled by a uniformed officer and that person is reacting verbally or even tugging on sleeve, I didn't know that a slap and firing is the required punishment, irrespective of gender. That it's a woman being slapped only makes it more shameful and cowardly.

Kudos to the members justifying the slap..

Not at all shocked at the video. The armed forces of all third world countries are like this only - illiterate uneducated goons.

What shocked me is response of members here defending the slap and blaming the anchor.

If someone's cameraman is being manhandled by a uniformed officer and that person is reacting verbally or even tugging on sleeve, I didn't know that a slap and firing is the required punishment, irrespective of gender. That it's a woman being slapped only makes it more shameful and cowardly.

Kudos to the members justifying the slap..

Only problem ... hes a cop from FATA and not a soldier.

Apology accepted and returned as well. I am yet to receive any response from MODS that means that there was nothing wrong with it. Now if there's a possibility reverse that rating, I would be more than glad

If that post is still not deleted (pending for moderation) then it is possible .... moderators can reverse it

I can hear a guys in a threatening voice "" haath maat lagaiooo """ next you hear is a bitch slap """ tappppppaaaaaakhhhhh "" followed by shooting and laaambi khamoshi

More justification. Doesn't matter, paramilitary, regular army or cop. The action should be condemned. Not the uniformed personnel's antecedents explained.

How is correcting your claim a justification? do you even know what justification means?

As for condemning.. hes already behind bars.. so give it a rest.

What you thanked my post on that thread in which i stated that the anchor woman should not have tried to touch him and avoid him? Forgot? Wait were you drunk thanking my post:p:
Jin bhai meray magar Ku paray ho kea bigara hain m AP ka :(

I always though it was Zaammeennaarrr...
Ah so I have been fooled all my childhood?? :cry:
Don't you worry arsalan bhai its a jin caution anyways :P

How is correcting your claim a justification? do you even know what justification means?

As for condemning.. hes already behind bars.. so give it a rest.

There was no claim to be corrected in the first place, that is why I'm saying it is an attempt to justify. I said armed forces and uniformed officer only. Whether he's regular army, paramilitary, military police, regular police, or some other branch of defense establishment, was not the question I asked, only the lack of condemnation was.

nice 1, was asking for it, also hilarious how they resorted to firing their guns in the air right after to control the crowd :omghaha:

media deserve this all
they think that they are beyond laws and no respect to any one.
mazaq hi banaya hua hai . Europe main police waly ko touch karna aur gali daina b juram hai bhai aur ye to seedy seedy kapry nooch rae hai
but here I am not advocating man in uniform. I think there must be some laws that people must respect man in uniform

Justice demands that wife of this security personnel should be slapped by the husband of the female journalist, and all this should be recorded on camera.
janab what is the fault of his wife
police wally ny jo kia wo galat hai magar jo wo kapry khainch rae thy wo theek tha
media na ho gaya sadar e Pakistan ho gya

Back
Top Bottom