What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

So basically she assaulted a police man and got slapped...

If she did this in US she would have been shot several times as well

Ironically soon she would get US visa and probably will be nominated for noble pricze.

In India with such behavior, she must have been killed after multiple rapes.

Frontier Constabulary deployed in Sindh.

FC 1.jpg

No.7 seems to be the reason of deployment in this incident

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

A BIG DIS-AGREE

Instead of slapping and having policing powers, he could have :

1. booked her himself for physical assault charges.
2. Asked assistance from higher ups to whom he reports.
3. Requested assistance from local nearby police station, asking for female police to arrest her.

You are talking about justice.

1. why not justice through law, the one he upholds wearing that uniform?
2. why not forgiveness mentioned in Islam. Anger is discouraged in Islam.

If leave aside religion and moral values, is that what he has been taught in training to handle situations like these?

They taught and trained him to handle situations and react like this?

There is no justification for that slap, especially when you are wearing a uniform.

This female reporter was very obviously getting in the business of a security offical. He did try to avoid her multiple times but she wasn't letting go.
If she wanted his face on the camera she already had it. There was no point in chasing after him once he started to move away and let her make her videos.

This reporter got what she deserved.

For all those who say if it was your daughter/sister. My simple answer is I will never allow my daughter/sister to be this misbehaved in the first place.

Respect is earned.

Well security ppl will be under lot of pressure not only due to work but also from their superiors and when such stupid journalists get on their nerves they end up losing their temper. But instead of slapping security must have thrown her out.

I would have blamed my father. Heck if I was there I would blame myself as well. No matter what slapping her is wrong. I have condemned the actions of the reporter but his reaction was completely unjustified and legally holds no grounds for such a reaction. Yes she was out of line but committing assault and battery is wrong.

In my household we are taught never to raise our hands on women. if I saw my father who taught me this doing something like this, I would condemn the actions of my father.No matter what the situation here the physical violence is condemnable.Would you allow everybody who has a hard life to start beating everybody that pisses them off?
-Like I said, physical violence is condemn able ..so we agree on that
-Well my household is not gender-specific in teaching which violence is acceptable and which is not because violence as a concept is unacceptable (to my household atleast).
I can't speak for others but I can assure you it would make news which would make it a thread here and you would see me condemning such an action here with the same posts that the reaction of the police was unjustified.
I would condemn it bcz the reaction was unjustified. It was two women then again I would condemn it bcz the reaction was unjustified. I would implore that action be taken against the constable.
I see, so your basic point is the reaction was unjustified and if they were (reporter & constable) the same gender, you'd still react siding with the reporter because the reaction was unjustified.
You are absolutely right bcz in our society there is a difference between the stature of women and men. I am against third stage feminism and even to an extent second stage. It is not possible bcz women and men have different statures. Equal rights but different statures.

In your C option I would be here on doing exactly what you have stated.

No matter what you say you will not convince me otherwise and no matter what I say I will not be able to convince you otherwise.

Ohhh ... So I see.... It's only an "unjustified reaction" if its "Male on female violence", or "same gendered violence" ...
As per you if it was a male journalist DOING THE EXACT SAME THING and a female CONSTABLE, having the EXACT SAME REACTION .. It would be fine .. In fact it would have been DESERVED because the journalist would have been committing harassment ...

I rest my case ... and I know I won't be able to convince you because as I've already stated ... your reasoning comes from a place of emotion ... not logic .. Have a nice day though ..

Last edited:
-Like I said, physical violence is condemn able ..so we agree on that
-Well my household is not gender-specific in teaching which violence is acceptable and which is not because violence as a concept is unacceptable (to my household atleast).

I see, so your basic point is the reaction was unjustified and if they were (reporter & constable) the same gender, you'd still react siding with the reporter because the reaction was unjustified.

Ohhh ... So I see.... It's only a "unjustified reaction" if its "Male on female violence", or "same gendered violence" ...

As per you if it was a male journalist DOING THE EXACT SAME THING and a female CONSTABLE, having the EXACT SAME REACTION .. It would be fine .. In fact it would have been DESERVED because the journalist would have been committing harassment ... :hang3::hang3:

I rest my case ... and I know I won't be able to convince you because as I've already stated ... your reasoning comes from a place of emotion ... not logic .. Have a nice day though ..

Agree to disagree then. At 3 am it is the best option.

everyone has different opinion , to me a man is not a Man if he hits a Women ..

Again, how do you reconcile with women who assault men? What's their punishment for doing so?

It is quite saddening to see that most of memebrs here are endorsing such views, as she deserved it and what not.

Well, if either one of you are involved in a heated argument with your daughter, mother or sister for that matter, and where she exactly does that ( as reporter did) would you still raise your hand on her ?

She got physical with the man. Once a woman does that, say good bye to "man should never hit a woman". It is the woman that decided to hit the man, and as soon as she does that, any BS such as "man should never hit a woman" does not apply any further. Once you misbehave, you have changed the rules.

I will repeat my post from yesterday just in case people have a hard time rationalizing why the constable did not overstep any line.

If women want equality, they should not try to play the gender card in situations like this. If a man was the one doing this he might have been shot. She should consider herself lucky that she was only slapped and be thankful. If you want equality, be ready to face equal consequences for the same action. And if you end up getting lesser consequences for the same action, be thankful instead of playing the gender card so as to change public expectations in what should happen to you just because you are a woman.

If you want to go with the "man should never hit a woman" line, then don't hit a man in the first place. The "man should never hit a woman" only applies if the woman doesn't hit a man in the first place. Once she hits the man, she has signaled that she wants to be treated like another man, and deserves to be treated as such.

And let me be clear, this is not a Pakistani thing. This is how a woman will great treated across the globe if she decides to assault a man, and it is the right way to treat such behaviour.

Ironically soon she would get US visa and probably will be nominated for noble pricze.

In India with such behavior, she must have been killed after multiple rapes.

How many female anchors in India have been raped or killed in India?

Don't fabricate absurd claims from the figment of your own imagination.

Again, how do you reconcile with women who assault men? What's their punishment for doing so?

She got physical with the man. Once a woman does that, say good bye to "man should never hit a woman". It is the woman that decided to hit the man, and as soon as she does that, any BS such as "man should never hit a woman" does not apply any further. Once you misbehave, you have changed the rules.

I will repeat my post from yesterday just in case people have a hard time rationalizing why the constable did not overstep any line.

If women want equality, they should not try to play the gender card in situations like this. If a man was the one doing this he might have been shot. She should consider herself lucky that she was only slapped and be thankful. If you want equality, be ready to face equal consequences for the same action. And if you end up getting lesser consequences for the same action, be thankful instead of playing the gender card so as to change public expectations in what should happen to you just because you are a woman.

If you want to go with the "man should never hit a woman" line, then don't hit a man in the first place. The "man should never hit a woman" only applies if the woman doesn't hit a man in the first place. Once she hits the man, she has signaled that she wants to be treated like another man, and deserves to be treated as such.

And let me be clear, this is not a Pakistani thing. This is how a woman will great treated across the globe if she decides to assault a man, and it is the right way to treat such behaviour.

I understand that you're only justifying the savage behavior that does not remotely match with that of Gentleman. Since you have already made up your mind and drawn out a fine line. May I ask you a rather odd question where '' would you replicate the same ''Savage'' behaviour with your mother, wife, daughter or sister for that matter ?
( and for Pete sake, dont give me typical justification that my woman would never do any such thing to provoke)

You at least do not descend to that savage behaviour with Woman.

Not every Dog/Bitch barking deserves a reply

Frontier Constabulary deployed in Sindh.

View attachment 345395

No.7 seems to be the reason of deployment in this incident

A BIG DIS-AGREE

Instead of slapping and having policing powers, he could have :

1. booked her himself for physical assault charges.
2. Asked assistance from higher ups to whom he reports.
3. Requested assistance from local nearby police station, asking for female police to arrest her.

You are talking about justice.

1. why not justice through law, the one he upholds wearing that uniform?
2. why not forgiveness mentioned in Islam. Anger is discouraged in Islam.

If leave aside religion and moral values, is that what he has been taught in training to handle situations like these?

They taught and trained him to handle situations and react like this?

There is no justification for that slap, especially when you are wearing a uniform.

Policeman has complete right to defend him self against provocation/ physical pushing

How to do that is another matter....

There is a country in this world, a shinning beacon for our libral fascists and champion of human rights...where she would have been shot for aggressively assaulting a policeman especially with her skin color

Look at this video..

And note mr sterling had no gun

I understand that you're only justifying the savage behavior that does not remotely match with that of Gentleman. Since you have already made up your mind and drawn out a fine line. May I ask you a rather odd question where '' would you replicate the same ''Savage'' behaviour with your mother, wife, daughter or sister for that matter ?
( and for Pete sake, dont give me typical justification that my woman would never do any such thing to provoke)

You at least do not descend to that savage behaviour with Woman.

Not every Dog/Bitch barking deserves a reply

My mother and sister will not do this knowing that my reaction for them doing so will be similar to what this guy did. I never initiate violence, but if it's initiated on me I don't care if it's a man or a woman.

Once a woman hits a man, the "gentleman" behaviour is done. She should no longer expect to be treated by a gentleman. If they want a guy to be a gentleman then then they should treat him as such. I am not a punching bag whom women can hit and expect no repercussion.

Seriously, how far will you take abuse from a woman if she decides to throw stuff at you? If you want to be door mat to a woman feel free to do so. Meantime, there's nothing wrong with replying to violence with violence.

I haven't had issues with women being violent toward me thus far. In general they treat me exceptionally well.

Punishment according to law by the Law enforcement agencies .. i know its not happening anytime soon in Pakistan but i will still never hit or like anyone who hit a women under any circumstances , now if a Women is a killer or shooter or Suicide bomber than its different case ..

Back
Top Bottom