What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

The fact that shots were fight was proof enough, that he himself knew that he did something terribly wrong

I am more appalled at the comments made here by "educated" pakistani members. I would be afraid to hand over an AK47 to these reflexive people.

I am more appalled at the comments made here by "educated" pakistani members. I would be afraid to hand over an AK47 to these reflexive people.
Some people need to understand raising a hand on woman is beyond the dignity of men. It makes me wanna puke

FRONTIER CORPS - PARAMILITARY

View attachment 345246

FRONTIER CONSTABULARY - TRIBAL POLICE

View attachment 345243 View attachment 345244

View attachment 345245

Well our neighbors media has picked it up so it will become from FC trooper ( already a lie) slapped reporter to SSG commando from pakistan army abuses and assaults reporter.

Already a fool opened a thread in pakistan army section about this incident.

Anyhow the reporter was no doubt out of line and no doubt had no right to react like that but the slap was beyond beyond wrong. The reaction from him was too much. A slap like that is not part of our culture and I an glad action has been taken.

Remember incidents happen. However its the reaction of the police and the state that is important.

Nobody can defend this and this is complete assault and a severe case should be filed.

Slapping was wrong, no defence for that especially since it was a woman. The constable should be punished for this act. Having said that the reporter was behaving in an extremely provocative manner so its hard to sympathize with her, even though I want to.

No no you are not getting my point, that thread had no mention of FC and its unjustified deletion made me curious and jump to conclusions. Here have a look at the extract from the OP

There are 3 "FCs"..

Frontier Corps KPK

l.jpeg

Frontier Corps Balochistan

b.jpeg

These two above are para units and related to the army..

Frontier Constabulary is KPKs tribal police.. and a civilian institution under provincial govt of KPK.. and arent part of Para or Mil system,

DSC_0252.jpg

kkk.jpg

2010 Bara pic.

@HRK In which you gave me negative rating for no reason. I encourage you to engage with me in a healthy debate rather than silent handing out red cards !

You posted same thing here & find nothing wrong in it ??? ....

plz ask from moderators the same question

Some people need to understand raising a hand on woman is beyond the dignity of men. It makes me wanna puke

Between feminist and male chauvinism, somewhere humility and humanity is lost.

The policemen is expected to maintain the decorum under state laws.

The way he attacked her could medically result in severe damage to her ear and neck. What action of the woman can justify such punitive reaction from a man supposed to uphold the laws?

Seems like people here just want to be bemused on expense of her for some bad caused to them by a woman in their real life. :tsk:

Slapping was wrong, no defence for that especially since it was a woman. The constable should be punished for this act. Having said that the reporter was behaving in an extremely provocative manner so its hard to sympathize with her, even though I want to.

He has already been arrested,

plz ask to moderators the same question
Like I said before handing red cards out. You're more than welcome to ENGAGE in a healthy debate and then if you find my post insulting and offensive. You are free to report me !

Secondly, the post was in the context of what the other member was trying to portray. It was more in the lines of sarcastic manner.

Those that are justifying this even a little need to answer if you abuse somebody and he in return starts beating you up, is that justified?

If you punch somebody and he cuts of your arm. Is that justice served?

Remember even in self defense you cannot go out of the limit of the threat perceived. That means if somebody is yelling or abusing at you then you cannot beat him as self defense. He was not caoxed as well and in the eys of LAW losing your cool is no defence.

She was wrong in what she was doing but the POLICE MAN ( FOR OUR NEIGHBOURS) was wrong.

I am glad he has been arrested and the quick reaction of the police should be applauded.

I always say that crimes happen but its the reaction of the police and state that determines how strong the law truly is.

Between feminist and male chauvinism, somewhere humility and humanity is lost.
You have shrunk the entire thread into this one statement.

The actions of this madman are indeed deplorable and he is not gonna get away with it. But looking at few members encouraging such reaction as justified is totally beyond me and is quite worrying. It is no wonder the whole of sub-continents reeks of medieval behavior

Those that are justifying this even a little need to answer if you abuse somebody and he in return starts beating you up, is that justified?
Kindly look at for whom youre saying it !!.
You're saying this for A Lady. The very guy who is supposed to protect and uphold the integrity of the citizen is raising his bloody hands on the Woman. Is that what P.B.U.H has taught us ?

You have shrunk the entire thread into this one statement.

The actions of this madman are indeed deplorable and he is not gonna get away with it. But looking at few members encouraging such reaction as justified is totally beyond me and is quite worrying. It is no wonder the whole of sub-continents reeks of medieval behavior

The cop has been arrested and will be dealt accordingly... but who will put a stop to medias badmashi?

In Lahore ive literally seen journalists extorting money from Parking lot thekedars? ive seen them blackmailing people? what about that? will the media person in the video also be punished .. coz she also broke the law?

The cop has been arrested and will be dealt accordingly... but who will put a stop to medias badmashi
PEMRA can issue code-of-conduct perhaps ?

But It is not in gentleman's behaviour to raise his hand over woman under any condition. The fact that he was Arrested is proof enough who was guilty here. HAd he restrained himself and then filed a report against her for assaulting that would have carried more significance.

But calling her Bitch and she deserved just goes on to show few members deplorable mentality

PEMRA can issue code-of-conduct perhaps ?

But It is not in gentleman's behaviour to raise his hand over woman under any condition. The fact that he was Arrested is proof enough who was guilty here. HAd he restrained himself and then filed a report against her for assaulting that would have carried more significance.

But calling her Bitch and she deserved just goes on to show few members deplorable mentality

PEMRA is run by a bunch of chutiyas who are only content with banning indian channels etc.. they cant do shit against media houses or anchors...

the post was in the context of what the other member was trying to portray. It was more in the lines of sarcastic manner.

If that was the case I apologize .... I also reported your post & I am sure moderators must have reviewed it before deleting it ....

at the end I apologize again ....

Back
Top Bottom